Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,570 members, 7,968,636 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:36 AM

Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu (15931 Views)

Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu / Confusion Trails Whereabouts Of Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:30am On Feb 21, 2023
seguno2:

Is everyone supporting Peter Obi a pathetic liar just like the useless man who hides money looted from Anambrarians in Panama, while pretending to be a stingy pauper to scam those who are not diligent in information searching for fact-checked sharing?

I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 5:33am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter’s loot did not go round.

The money he dropped couldn’t have paid all party members.

Now I can boldly say you leave a free rent on Peter Obi matter.

Secondly, I don't think you work or have business or family to attend to. Because you are always online looking for threads about PO to jump into.

Could it be you're one of the people Buhari and Remi Tinubu describe as "Jobless lazy youth?" Get something doing bro

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Idiotseverywher: 6:03am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

. This is how you will continue to be messing your self up till Obi will be declared winner on Monday next week, do you think people are reading the rubbish you always type, the train has already Left the station, you are just wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Globad(f): 6:10am On Feb 21, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
NO ONE CARES ON SATURDAY THW WHOLE COUNTRY IS VOTING OBI

Are you speaking for the whole country?

Meanwhile, stop writing in capitals
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 6:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Apc and the pdp just want to always poke nose into or rubbish LP ideas but they akways fail. Despite the ADC's BOT chairman openly coming out to endorse obi yesterday, they still came to bribe some members of the ADC to cause confusion and create factions which never existed. Yeye people.

That's same way Tinubu went and formed his own elders among Afenifere, claiming endorsement.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by mycar: 6:26am On Feb 21, 2023
ADC got into an alliance with LP, PDAPC are the ones crying.
It is simple, Like in FCT , Presidency, LP, senate, LP, house of rep, ADC
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Bennycollins: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2023
SMJay:
Money has changed hands.

By the way, there's this ALLEGED ugly trend currently circulating in the Ministries, Parastatals, MDA's and govt agencies. You are to go the voting booth with your phone, thumb print & snap then send to y
particular number.
Phones and cameras are forbidden in the polling booth.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Bennycollins: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Globad:

Are you speaking for the whole country?

Meanwhile, stop writing in capitals

He is talking like a typical politician.
This is a political season, sister. Everything goes into the game- showboating, displaying braggadocio, propaganda, fake bishops, fake CAN, fake endorsement, divide and rule name them.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by chichriso: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Nigeria must be better, whether the greedy looters like it or not, and this coming Saturday,we have a great opportunity to elect someone who will reboot Nigeria and correct all the mistakes made in the administration of this nation.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Amaggedon: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2023
GWMI:
Even Obi confuse.
He think say election na joke before
You're a fool to think that Obi who the chairman of different organisations before winning presidential election thinks election is a joke. Some of you don't know Obi
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by seguno2: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2023
post=121088947:
I feel your pain

Go and verify.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Spicycat(f): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

😄😁😁
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by masui(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Bennycollins:
Phones and cameras are forbidden in the polling booth.

You sure about this?

Throw more light, a link to read about this will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by crowther15(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Continue to deceive yourself. Dumebi was working for Atiku indirectly from the onset and of more reasons the party suspended him last year. Remember he bribed delegates to vote for him instead of Kingsley Moghalu during their primary. So, LP did not pay anyone for collapsing their structure. The two parties would definitely benefit from it. This is all about comparative advantage.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by zinosleek(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2023
ADC Don chop from all angle.

They have successfully deceived all the party and divided to conquer collect
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by crowther15(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Apc and the pdp just want to always poke nose into or rubbish LP ideas but they akways fail. Despite the ADC's BOT chairman openly coming out to endorse obi yesterday, they still came to bribe some members of the ADC to cause confusion and create factions which jever existed. Yeye people.

That's same way Tinubu went and formed his own elders among Afenifere, claiming endorsement.
APC and creating of fraction is 5 and 6. Tinubu created Afenifere renewed, Fake Bishops, faction of CAN in Jos. Even they said, SW labour party collapsed structure for them. These people are greedy and cunning.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Wahala

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by jamace(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/confusion-trails-adcs-purported-endorsement-of-obi-atiku-tinubu/
I don't think Peter Obi is a Nigerian*

1. Peter Obi rejected #700m monthly pension as Ex Governor.

2. Peter Obi rejected lands given to Ex Governors as part of their entitlement.

3. Peter Obi rejected #500m House & Furniture Allowance as Chairman of Security & Exchange Commission, SEC, Abuja 2015.

4. Peter Obi rejected $1m dollars as prize money for being the First & Best Governor to achieve the 2020 Millennium Development Goals, MDGs.

5. Peter Obi rejected the offer of an Oil Well, one of the reasons Nigerian Politicians kill to attain Abuja Status.

6. Peter Obi rejected the allocation of millions of naira for the set up of office of the First Lady. Insisting that his wife was not an elected official.

7. Peter Obi rejected the proposal to share the State annual budget on percentage with the State House of Assembly leading to his first unlawful impeachment.

8. Peter Obi handed over about #75bn in cash & assets after 8yrs as Governor, rejecting to convert it to personal use like other Governors did.

This man has conquered man's most natural, no intense & vicious appetite...Greed.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party
Vote Papa Mama Pikin

Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by pacespot(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2023
I just want the Nigerian youths to take some time to browse on some pictures and videos of development going on in China and other emerging economies, this will make you to curse your govt the more. All those mediocre constructions they are doing in Lagos with all that money in the state that one 86 yrs man is boasting he built Lagos and Nigerians should reward him with presidency.

But if go to some places in the same Lagos, you will see the kind of poorest environment people are living in: makoko, ajegunle, mushin, alimosho, etc. I don't even think there is a place that is worthy of being called developed and decent for living in entire Lagos except their ikoyi and banana island. The world is leaving Nigeria far behind in terms of human capital development, even some countries in Africa have left us behind.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Bennycollins: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2023
masui:

You sure about this?

Throw more light, a link to read about this will be appreciated. Thanks
You didn't vote in the last election?
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by masui(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Bennycollins:
You didn't vote in the last election?

I needed clarifications from. I voted if that is what you want to hear. But do send the link.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Bennycollins: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
masui:

I needed clarifications from. I voted if that is what you want to hear. But do send the link.
What I was trying to say was that phones were barred from the voting cubicle right from the last election, was it not the situation in your own area? The INEC has been clear on this. You can as well search for this information on your own to confirm. Just type "no cellphones allowed in voting cubicle, inec reminds Nigerians".

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by xamuel17(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

This one thinks everybody acts like a drug lord.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2023
Tribune, I think you should heed to the warnings of your fellow guys at daily trust on avoiding spreading fake news. Divide and rule is ending this year in Nigeria.

PO is coming
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by Jackipapa: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2023
If you are willing and Obedient ................... the word of God.
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by bewla(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Nikodes:
All we know for a fact is that this country shall be great again angry

Your Business Needs a Professional Logo:
We will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/5kQqDo5FeMgbUQY96
that's with a good and visionary leadership not I save and I have two shoes

Story
Re: Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu by davidl7: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
They endorse Peter Obi but they dont want to miss out on Tinubu's loot!

Na Lagos state taxpayers' money they dey share everywhere for naija. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard / Mile 12: Lagos CP Orders Arrest Of 13 Leaders Of Warring Groups / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.