Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) (2201 Views)

Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) by Bvlgari: 4:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Late Christian Atsu's twin sister in tears as she is been led out by a relative from the Kotoka International Airport Ghana

She flew to Turkey after the earthquake in hopes of coming back to Ghana with her brother. But unfortunately, she flew back with his corpse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aF_N7qF36Q

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co4me_jD84V/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Sad…….
Re: Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) by gaby(m): 4:30am On Feb 21, 2023
So painful...

embarassed
Re: Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2023
We all know the familiar story in Africa where one family member breaks through the shackles of poverty and become the pillar financially, right? That's the angle I'm seeing this from. A bread winner and financial pillar is gone, so many dependants will be forced to look elsewhere. The story of their lives will now take a whole new trajectory.

Life can change drastically.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) by chris31(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Where is Atsu oyibo wife? In time like this you will understand the value of your sibling or parents
I pray that her sister knows more about his investment and contract stipulations

3 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) by Freshtruth(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2023
The death dey painful worst past fire accident whole full building fall on top person Chai. None of us knows how we want take go that side. Fire death,car accident, earthquake and been killed by a lion is the worst kind of deaths
Re: Christian Atsu's Twin Sister In Tears At The Kotoka Intl Airport Ghana (video) by Bvlgari: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
We all know the familiar story in Africa where one family member breaks through the shackles of poverty and become the pillar financially right. That's the angle I'm seeing this from. A bread winner and financial pillar is gone, so many dependants will be forced to look elsewhere. The story of their lives will now take a while new trajectory.

Life can change drastically.

Sad truth

(1) (Reply)

Miss Haiti Gives Hope To Devastated Country / Dbanj: An Illuminati? / Chika Ike Has Lost Her Leg Photo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.