Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Delivered A Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Delivered A Baby (1165 Views)

Nigerian Wedding Gets Destroyed By Ex Girlfriend / See How God Delivered A Guy's Destiny From Been Tied By A Runs Girl / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Delivered A Baby by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:30am On Feb 21, 2023
My ex girlfriend who u pressurize to Bleep me before the wedding has put to bed a baby within 6 to 7 months, I shared her messages on here then that's she was requesting for support but I ask her for final sex few weeks to her marriage which is desist . I don't know why , she should have tell me that she was pregnant then, I'm just glad we didn't Bleep because I don't know how to misfortune situation I would have be right now ridding on another man pregnancy but obviously, the things is not even up to 6 or 7 months now
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Delivered A Baby by Sonnobax15(m): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
First of all,Congrats to her.....And congrats to her baby's daddy.....And also congrats to you too op,for at least not heeding to the advice dished out to you on-here by your nairaland online in-laws....

No matter what, don't let your X-axis to collide with your Y-axis if you really value your peace of mind ✌️
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Delivered A Baby by imagrg(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
That child could be yours oh.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Delivered A Baby by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2023
i have banged a pregnant girl before...i banged her taya when she was olosho in a hotel....until one idiot went to give her belle....i still shine her with her pregnancy.....till today she delivered the baby .....i can still bang her if i want...

(1) (Reply)

A Lot Of Mysterious Things Happen In This World, Let's Becareful.. / Why Is Sex Before Marriage A Sin? / New One.. Don't Be Left Behind..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.