Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,655 members, 7,944,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is My Boss Into Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boss Into Me? (1812 Views)

My Boss Daughter / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My Boss Sent Me This Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Boss Into Me? by Nicenancy(f): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2023
I am the only lady at my workplace of very few workers. My boss yesterday called me and was like " come and let me enjoy you." I was surprised. I went and he spoke at length with me on several work related and life issues without mentioning love or sex. Is this normal for your boss to say "come and let me enjoy you?"
Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by Cinema4d: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Nicenancy:
I am the only lady at my workplace of very few workers. My boss yesterday called me and was like " come and let me enjoy you." I was surprised. I went and he spoke at length with me on several work related and life issues without mentioning love or sex. Is this normal for your boss to say "come and let me enjoy you?"
You know the answer🤨

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by VinnyBaba: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
PreciousGirl, is that you?

10 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by robinso01(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023
You too went there because you want him to enjoy you

7 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by imagrg(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Hot boss eyeing your toto.

One day he will get in there and enjoy you with the right vibes.

Please cum and tell us how it ended oh.

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by Crampyblood(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2023
[color=#006600][/color] preciousgirl Don get apprentice grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by GeorgWashinton: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Nicenancy:
Your thought pattern is flawed if you really think he's interested in your overused vagina.
You are a black slave that is why you can't reason like a correct human being.

All these black sub-humans are always obsessed with pussies reason why Aprika is so backwards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by Karnice600: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Nicenancy:

You watch carefully. You may start getting favors than you worked for. If he starts pushing for conversations that don't reflect work but you and your privacy, then you know he wishes to have you.
I could be wrong, but watch your personal space, if he still respects it, then you're safe.
Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by siofra(f): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Your thought pattern is flawed if you really think he's interested in your overused vagina.
You are a black slave that is why you can't reason like a correct human being.

All these black sub-humans are always obsessed with pussies reason why Aprika is so backwards.

Are you alright, sir

You're showing cognitive symptoms of psychosis.
Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by GeorgWashinton: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2023
siofra:

Are you alright, sir

You're showing cognitive symptoms of psychosis.
Another descendant of a reduced useless piece of human trash endorsing and defending the blatant stupidity of her fellow useless Nigerian girls.

No bitch should quote me again because I am not at the same level with you.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by siofra(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Another descendant of a reduced useless piece of human trash endorsing and defending the blatant stupidity of her fellow useless Nigerian girls.

No bitch should quote me again because I am not at the same level with you.

Please seek help, ASAP.
Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by GeorgWashinton: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2023
siofra:

Please seek help, ASAP.
You need help more than all the foolish nairalanders in romance section.

You're the most foolish nairalander I know. Get off with your stinking menstrual pad you black slave, you can never make it to the US where I'm.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by Solocoin: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2023
You would have questions him on how he want to enjoy you and remind him to mind his terminology.
Re: Is My Boss Into Me? by confidant: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Could he have said “enjoin” and you misinterpreted it?

(1) (Reply)

“Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up / 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It / Power Of Good Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.