Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu (486 Views)

Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Exclusive101: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2023
"After [Asiwaju] became Governor, I used to lead the cabinet retreats that they had every quarter, in Akodo. Everything that's happening in Lagos was planned back then. That is why my respect and regard for him is extraordinary." — Prof. Pat Utomi

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1627810301004419081?t=JYhk4UOiqTMpY7tIAGcPYg&s=19

Till this hour we can find anyone that worked for Peter Obi eulogizing him or stressing his ingenuity at solving problems or providing solution. Nigerians Igbos can slander Tinubu but he was not caught looting 250 million monthly from Anambra coffers to his warehouse in Lagos. Vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote [b]Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/b]so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Pauldollars(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Exclusive101:
"After [Asiwaju] became Governor, I used to lead the cabinet retreats that they had every quarter, in Akodo. Everything that's happening in Lagos was planned back then. That is why my respect and regard for him is extraordinary." — Prof. Pat Utomi

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1627810301004419081?t=JYhk4UOiqTMpY7tIAGcPYg&s=19

Till this hour we can find anyone that worked for Peter Obi eulogizing him or stressing his ingenuity at solving problems or providing solution. Nigerians Igbos can slander Tinubu but he was not caught looting 250 million monthly from Anambra coffers to his warehouse in Lagos. Vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote [b]Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/b]so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BlessedOne01: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Same Pat Utomi of Lagos Business School and Pan African University! cheesy

People wey Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu don touch their lives in a "positive way" too many!

Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates!

PDP ti lule

LP/obifooolish ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Luckylife(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Can any sane person vote for this retired alleged drug dealer with unsound mind full of characteristics of dementia symptoms .

Re: Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Exclusive101: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Nigerians vote wisely !
I won't say more than this.

(1) (Reply)

Adakole Ijogi: PDP Members Will Vote For A Different Presidential Candidate / If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? / Mission Possible: Peter Obi Enemies Has Fallen, Haters Are Shocked And Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.