Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,007 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:08 AM

Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions (8098 Views)

[VIDEO]: WIZKID Speaks On Beef With DAVIDO On Olisa Adibua’s Show / Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by Orikinla(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
Let us hear from Olisa before we pass judgment.
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by tlops(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
Orikinla:

Let us hear from Olisa before we pass judgment.

There is no justifiable reason to beat a co-worker like that or anyway at all. So his side is not really important unless its self defense.

someone just got $990 fine and some days behind bar for pulling his 'stubborn' child's hair (as punishment).
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by MEGAWATCH: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
My advice to this Olisa man is that he should be very careful in his dealings with the Nigerian public. When ever they talk like this mob action always follow. Pls be careful the public is angry with you.
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by dustydee: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
Nigerians have to learn to enforce their rights. I bet that guy doesn't know he can make much more than the 16k given to him.
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by buzcenter: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
can u imagine such rubbish dis guyz re performing o
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
So we get people like Olisa and still we cant win any medal at boxing event in Olympic
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by Mavor: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
Olisa is a gay!!! The guy refused his perverse attentions and as a result, he was beat black and blue!!!
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by xxttyy: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
Why do I sense another brutal and arrogant wife beater (killer)/ Bank Manager (creditor) stabber, on the loose? Olisa's wife must have been suffering in silence all in d name of wanting 2remain in marriage because these things don't happen overnight, there must have been traces of violence that goes on and on being shielded, I say this because, for a man of his calibre whom, after beating his surbodinate with angry-hard-fists; still considered it not enough;then he went outside to grab a brick (letal weapon), mmmhhh!! Men,that guy has terrible anger management issues b'cos all d way down from grabbing his weapon (which could have been a knife or something more letal if they were handy), but thank GOD d brick was d best he could lay hands on), 1min, 2mins,3,4, then all d way up, he went in frenzy, to, "launch" his attack, he had d chance to stop but NO! He didn't even with his level of professional trainings and exposures,,
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by yungeorge(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
You guyz here are saying he should go lay-off his job, what if he and the GM are vulture (not bird)of the same feather?, and besides he might not even serve the 2mnth suspension, Make una just stop wasting una tym ontop this mata.,I just pity the victim cos its possible he might receive anoda smashing in the nearest future, *sigh*
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by ENZOSCIFO1: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
Guyz out there together we all can make Olisa life a living hell, yes let us start a campain against him for him to be removed on Glo 9ja sing, it is we the masses that watch that 'comedy' called talent hunt, to gether we can cry out to Glo mgt that we don't want him on the show again. we simply need to append our signature online thru F/book or tweeter to a letter calling for his removal, trust me the market (customer) is King. If I can get as much as 50 YES to this then i will initiate it and inform you where you can append your signature.

If you are down simply reply with the word YES in Red colour.

I go first.

YES
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by obukokwois: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
DIS BOI DEY MAD N CRAZY ABI NA WHER HIM THINK SAY HIM DEY?YANKEE OR LONDON?IF NA WARRI HIM TRY DIS TIN EH,HE 4C WETIN BIG PASS AM I SWEAR.WHICH KIND ACT B D AT?SO TAY HE GO DOWNSTAIRS GO CARRY BRICKS BIGIN HAMMAR DEWUNMI GUY,HE WAN KILL THE BOI ?ABI HIM FIT TAKE AM IF NA HIM OWN BROTHER?WHICH KIND YEYE APOLOGY LETTER BE DAT?ABI 16K FIT BUY LIE?MY PEOPLE SE UNA THEY C SO?DIS NOBE ANOTHER KILLZ MATA?WHER'S OUR POLICE 4 CHRIST SAKE?U GET LUCK OLISA SAY DAT BOI NO OFF,U4 SMELL UR YASH WELL WELL IDIOT PERSONALITY. angry grin
Re: Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions by Bibol(f): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
And to think he is a judge on 'Naija Sings'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which African Countries Would Black Celebrities Come From? / Tope Osoba Is The Best New And Sexiest Actress In Nollywood (yoruba) / Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.