Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh (811 Views)

Waec Gce Result For 2008 Is Out / Uniben Clearance For Admission 2007/2008 Is On / Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by ishow2005(m): 12:54am On Aug 30, 2007
Yeah check www.ui.mycportal.com for full details on sch fees and registration exercise and plz print it out and sit down to read everytin before takin any step and make sure u ffl all the instruction on the print out.Na so oh sch dey resume be that and don't hesitate to ask question at any point in time so that u wil not make  too much  ah mistake durin registration so take am easy you're a uite already thou not matriculated yet but then just chill any how sha and i advice u pay into any of the listed banks branches  in ibadan and not in lagos because of all our naija facto.try and bring the tins u wil need for the 1st wk when u wil get your room and also take note that the print out is subject to changes and try and even visit ur faculty or dept b4 u pay so as to know the exact amount u will pay and always get in touch wit your friends that u wil be doin d exercise together wit and your credentials,passport photograph are your visa durin registration so bring them along.

No need to do much talkin on  how the exercise wil look like again because the registrar has tried to do that in the release except that u should just take plenty energy food and relax wellah so that by monday u go get all the strength to do the struggle and from me, i say CONGRATULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIONS.

And in summary for now be prayerful,be vigilant,be careful be uh.

honestly i don't just know am happy for u atleast you're resuming hun we r resumin.Ah plz pray for me too oh i get one Ats exam on september 18 and 19.

Greatest uite.
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by ishow2005(m): 3:24am On Aug 30, 2007
also make sure u do everytin wit care.it seems the authority is tryin to make the exercise half online and half physical.u wil get ur medical form from mycportal where there is download.
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by Wordsmith(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2007
@ ishow,

they wrote there that we were to submit the original and photocopies of online payment of Admission Acceptance fee. that'd be the same 5Gs we paid during clearance, right?
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by Judith07: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2007
i dont understand any of the things that are on the step by step registration.
are they saying we will have to pay and then click on the things we paid for or what
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by Judith07: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2007
i dont understand any of the things that are on the step by step registration.
are they saying we will have to pay and then click on the things we paid for or what
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by fatimar5(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ishow2005 thanks for ur message am very grateful. Best of luck in your examinations.

I tried to call u but the network wasnt good and my text message failed to deliver.

Once again thanks very much.

Ishow2005 please what is UR name?

Also, what do they mean by JAMB LETTER OF ADMISSION[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]?

Isn't it same as JAMB RESULT SLIP?

cheers!
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by ishow2005(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2007
well am online now 3.15pm so if u r online let chat wit yahoo messenger my id is ishow2005.and relax for now ur authority to pay wil stand as ur jamb admission letter so no panikin and u wil be given the admission letter tru the sch later probably in ur 200l.And plz dont pay yet get to ur faculties first so that u wil not pay extra sch fee
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by Wordsmith(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ ishow,

please reply this. if one clicks on the Registration steps of the Mycollege Portal, this is what appears:

STEP 1

Obtain your School Fee Access Code PIN from any of the following banks: First Bank, Afribank, Access Bank, Ecobank, First City Monument Bank, GT Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Oceanic Bank, UBA Group, Skye Bank, Union Bank, Wema Bank Plc and Zenith Bank.

STEP 2

Click on the “Update My Fee Payment” Link on UI Portal (http://www.ui.mycportal.com) and type in your Jamb Registration Number in (case of new students) as both the UserName and Password; and Matriculation Number (in case of returning students) as both the UserName and Password. New Students (Without Mat Nos)

UserName:
Password : (UPPERCASE)

does this apply to us?
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by Wordsmith(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ ishow,

also, are we to download the Medical forms on the "Downloads link"?

please reply real quick!!!
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:05am On Aug 31, 2007
yes you should download it and read the instruction
@ishow bon chance avec votre examen- which means good luck with your exams. No worry you'll beat Ats hands down. Thanks for everything
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by ishow2005(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2007
@Wordsmith.
sorry i was busy and that was y i couldnt reply your message but then u can always text my nos on 08082087131  and i wil definately reply u.the check my update on the site is for every body thou most of the instructions are for the freshers and once again do not pay your fee in lagos.come 2 ib to pay and make sure u get to your faculty to confirm the total u will be payin before u pay and you're goin 2 download the form for medical on the net and just relax i hope the whole process wil not be too stressful.

@all
make sure u keep your receipts very well esp that of sch fees because u wil need it till u graduate.
Re: Thank God Oh Ui Sch Fee For 2007/2008 Is Out Online Oh by ishow2005(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2007
i will be away for some time so have a lovely and stress free registration exercise

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia Studying Visa (guarantee) / Readers Club / Have You Heard About African Institute Of Science And Tech? Full Msc Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.