Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,367 members, 7,904,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election (2228 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by chiefolododo(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

a true believer look forward to the kingdom of God not the one of this world, Jesus rejected the kingdom offer to him Satan because he was looking forward to lead the kingdom of God
how do I go about it? To look forward to the kingdom of God?
Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by homosapien(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
hedonido:

Anyone who directly or indirectly endorses a discredited and odious candidate like Tinubu deserves all the insults and curses in the world.

Let's not pretend about this. One has to be mortally evil to endorse such a malady. There's no middle ground.

It's is only those who have been programmed to fail in their miserable life that will champion a failure like Obi. Failed as governor, has to use Anambra Money to revive his failed warehouse business.
Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by Jones4190(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2023
chiefolododo:
how do I go about it? To look forward to the kingdom of God?

yes, you can not be asking God for his kingdom to come at the same time supporting devil to build his kingdom
Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by chiefolododo(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

yes, you can not be asking God for his kingdom to come at the same time supporting devil to build his kingdom
with all due respect, you are daft . People were worshipping in their church and Boko Haram came to kill some worshippers, you are talking about the kingdom of God you don't understand, I guess the worshippers were seeking kingdom of the devil? Believers should vote against banditry,stop quoting me if you don't have anything meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by 9gerian: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2023
At this point, let the elections just come and be over with.

There is life after elections but a lot of people are burning all the bridges they need in life over some very selfish politicians with little to no exceptions amongst them.
Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by PeterObi4LP: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
a true believe should stay away from politics, the reason why Jesus come is to reconcile man with God and lead him to the kingdom nof God, any pastor that endorse or join politics compromise the message of the kingdom of God

Shut up! I hate to see weak believers around me behaving like caword in the name of Christianity. As a Christian, you are meant to be bold as Lion and have authority like your father in heaven.

Be forming true believer while the children of darkness rule over you.
Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by Zincfingers: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Idiko1:

Abobaku Abiodun, you are worse than Muslim Yoruba who plain turncoats. Only a dumbass miscreant will remotely entertain the idea of voting for APC. If left the people with some brain, APC should not have allowed to contest for any election in Nigeria after 8 years of disastrous job under the "mugu" called Muhammadu Buhari
Osubidient!
APC 'will emerge to your chagrin on Saturday.
There's nothing a 5% nonentity like you can do about it than wail .
Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by Jones4190(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up! I hate to see weak believers around me behaving like caword in the name of Christianity. As a Christian, you are meant to be bold as Lion and have authority like your father in heaven.

Be forming true believer while the children of darkness rule over you.
you are quoting from your pastor imagination
Re: Between Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Pastor Paul Enenche On Nigerian Election by pquaver(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
hedonido:

Anyone who directly or indirectly endorses a discredited and odious candidate like Tinubu deserves all the insults and curses in the world.

Let's not pretend about this. One has to be mortally evil to endorse such a malady. There's no middle ground.

Evil under whose judgment your? Your obi is worse than D devil.. Get that in your thick skull..

The constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria say a governor should not invest public funds in. Private business.. That is why as governor, I cannot take teachers salary to start a business or put it in a bank to yield interest for me.. Obi invested Anambra money in banks he had major shares and interest in for 8 years, after 8years he took the interest and gave the state back the capital... Is that not fraud... Is that not corruption? He will now go about shouting he saved money..
Have you heard about the parable of the Talent? If Jesus catch obi eeeh he will use koboko to cast him away.. What a wicked man.. Go and read the parable.. Clown

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Shagari Local Government - Vanguard / Prophesy About Tinubu Government And NIGERIA / Insecurity!!! This Country Is Gone. If You Have The Means, Please Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.