Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,230 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters (22900 Views)

Senate: APC Secures 59 Seats, PDP 36, LP 8, NNPP 2, SDP 2 / Mahmood Yakubu: Nigerian Voters More Than Voters In Entire West Africa / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by PeterObi4LP: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wasted airline fuel. Even Tinubu knows he won't win, ask Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Hussein035: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Obi leads, others follow. Since his supporters pictured themselves coming to vote for him, others have started showing up in different ways and forms. Some are just media propaganda just to console paymasters.

Are you aware that Obi and all Anambra governors since 1999 till 2050 cannot equal Tinubu achievement as Lagos state governor

Are you aware!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by LordEclipse: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by chizidgreat(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
sekundosekundo:
Lol, APC and their poor Diasporans that can't even afford air ticket.

We Obidients has enough to move from Sharjah UAE to Nigeria.

We're taking Nigeria back through.... OBIDATTI.

My man 🤗
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Lightorder: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Anyone who leaves any country where the system works to come and reinforce failure here, MAY YOU NEVER RETURN TO THAT COUNTRY AGAIN!!!!!!

May God keep you stranded here to enjoy the insecurity, killing, bad economy, kidnapping, looting that you voted. As you try to escape , let thunder fire your legs to stay back

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by chizidgreat(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hussein035:

Are you aware that Obi and all Anambra governors since 1999 till 2050 cannot equal Tinubu achievement as Lagos state governor

Are you aware!!!

A daft will remain a daft always
Bro, repent from being a daft
Jesus died for you

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Bullionaire: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
This is what we called structure.
God bless incoming president
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
God bless you
God bless me

I'm ashamed to share same country as you.

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by EPOMA(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
The way this Tinubu newspaper can lie ehhh. How many BA and Lufthansa flights comes in to Nigeria a day. How can the say 1 million people are coming to vote .About only a 2000 people can come into nigeria every day Using the mentioned airlines ,

People coming to vote can never be more that 5000 people , it is impossible

gentleguy1975:

https://thenationonlineng.net/diaspora-apc-secures-airlines-discounts-to-returnee-nigerian-voters/

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Lightorder: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
stagic:

What has Atiku and Obi done in there state for the unborn children. Jagaban is the man. Stop painting him like others are better. The Obi everyone is calling messiah was vice presidential candidate to a well known rouge.
you keep associating Obi with failure? Are you mad or is that what you were programmed to be singing ? How in the whole world would you do that?

Go and GOOGLE about the man you kept standing side by side with a dilapidated ghost called Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Shadysen: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
whosoever coming back to vote apc and leave us to suffer for another years shall meet their end while going back, AMEN!
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by MartinsD12(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
gentleguy1975:

https://thenationonlineng.net/diaspora-apc-secures-airlines-discounts-to-returnee-nigerian-voters/
Gimmicks as usual, Nigerian's shine una eye's very well , vote for Peter obi, a new Nigeria is assured.

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by blackpanda: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
sekundosekundo:

This is not structure but political deceitption.
Tinubu is so desperate but we from Diaspora are determined to take our country back.

who dash u diaspora lmao
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Lightorder: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Intelcorei7:

Ask GOOGLE
you have seen how stupid you are. We are taking of your life here and all you do is play with fire to spite other tribes
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God bless you
God bless me
Ammmmmieeeee woooool cheesy
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Irloran: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
PDP &APC copy copy. we heard that Atiku fans are returning 2 Nigeria to Vote Atiku or Tuinbu. Obi natural love ones are the first people to do this. Obi fans have been returning to Nigeria since last month to Vote Obi as a president. obi fans are the first person to do this. Many have return becos of Obi, now Atiku & Tuin copy the same movement. 🤣 Ever my brother in Australia will arrive tomorrow by God grace as he said. APC anis paying guys from abroad to come to Nigeria and vote them
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Irloran: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Wasted airline fuel. Even Tinubu knows he won't win, ask Buhari.

PDP &APC copy copy. we heard that Atiku fans are returning 2 Nigeria to Vote Atiku or Tuinbu. Obi natural love ones are the first people to do this. Obi fans have been returning to Nigeria since last month to Vote Obi as a president. obi fans are the first person to do this. Many have return becos of Obi, now Atiku & Tuin copy the same movement. 🤣 Ever my brother in Australia will arrive tomorrow by God grace as he said. APC anis paying guys from abroad to come to Nigeria and vote them
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Elidrisy20: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Afamed:
jagaban shi ne Gaban.

It is more of carnival here in the North

Kode Kudi ko free ne

Jagaban shi ne Gaban
haka yake?
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Irloran: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2023

Stop copying Obi campaign styles Obi love is Natural and not arranging
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by tommykiwi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God bless you
God bless me
Be deceiving yourself there.
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God bless you
God bless me

who is paying for this
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by 4laferarri(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lightorder:
you keep associating with failure? Are you mad or is that what you were programmed to be singing ?

You don't have to take it this far...... Your response should show some respect and even encourage others to vote for your candidate, not making them question your thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Irloran: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
you are right. Obi supporters can never have peace of mind. Awon werey

Stop copying Obi campaign styles Obi love is Natural and not arranging
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Lightorder: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
stagic:

Bros, I didn't call you mad or anything before now. I don't want to insult you. If I do, you'll hate me. Follow your candidate in peace so I can follow mine.
Oga , stop supporting worthless candidates. Your similar unreasonable support in 2015 brought Nigeria the mess she is today . Support is not by force, if you know that you don’t know good things , just grab a pillow and sleep
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Blackdisciple(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
This party is just desperate wallahi
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by galaxy2020(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Anything obidients do, they copy grin
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Ekpekus(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
gentleguy1975:

Una know wetin be 1 million How many passengers does the major international airports in Nigeria have a year?
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by NADFOR: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Afamed:
jagaban shi ne Gaban.

It is more of carnival here in the North

Kode Kudi ko free ne

Jagaban shi ne Gaban
Shi ne Gaba Danwa.

2023 Sai JAGABAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Solocoin: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Because Obi supporters returns from left right and center they run go and beg for who will give them discount. Copy copy people, una go spend and loose.
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na on Saturday , some people go know say , that they are irrelevant in Nigeria .
Especially those idiots calling Lagos a no man's land......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack / Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.