Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

"All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) (6927 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / ‘leave The Army Out Of Politics And Fake News’ – Nigerian Army / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

"All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by lhordspy: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Deji Adeyanju shares disturbing screenshots of Labour party supporters attacking people returning from diaspora to vote, but not voting for Peter Obi

All because of politics and defending or campaigning for politicians. May Obidents never happen to Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1627955253701185536?t=tsPFoWb5CQsCR8ekL6KlRA&s=19

They have threatened people with death including me for not supporting their candidate or criticizing him, used tribe and religion to campaign and told numerous lies all for a thieving politician. I can’t wait to use buckets to fetch their tears on Saturday.
https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1627960538293493761?t=NhhQ5wc5tj166lX5PuUq5g&s=19

Reactions belows...
Mynd44 Nlfpmod

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by lhordspy: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Reactions from twiiter..

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by lhordspy: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2023
I know the number of curses and insult I receive here everyday. I am piling them up till after election. I will surely revisit everyone of you one by one.

You think you are anonymous right. You can never run from the law.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by oyin44: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Empty threat from zombidiots

By the time, the figure starts to trickle out..on 26th of February. ..

Cry and hue will be the order of the day for zombidiots

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Two losers attacking themselves.

LP and APC (LOSERS UNITED)

ATIKU IS COMING

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Afamed: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2023
The Idi Ami/ Adolf Hitler Obi children

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Afamed: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
We have received numerous threats/ blackmail/ insults too many in this forum.

We really steadfast in our decision.

We will continue to focus on the votes and ignore the insults

It is all about competent and performance.

Asiwaju project

Kode Kudi ko free ne

Jagaban shi ne Jaba

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by kk2027: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
The hunter has become the hunted

You guys forgot how much you insulted Jonathan

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2023
The way obidient are behaving is uncalled-for, Everybody has is right to vote any of his candidate. Irrespective of tribe or religion. Meanwhile The Lord sees to the government of the world and brings the right person to power at the right time.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by kk2027: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Obidients have taken over social media like APC did in 2015 when they campaigned against Jonathan

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by kk2027: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2023
So they cant take half of what they dished out to GEJ

They even labelled a goat as Jonathan

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by kk2027: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Someone pls help out with those mockery images thry used then to campaign against goodluck

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by triple996(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2023
NA their usual tactics
In naturally in them cheesy

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by duro4chang(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Zombies and 0bidiots causing problem everywhere.

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Officialgarri: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2023
The fools always have a common slang to justify their bitterness, they will say

"the people are angry"

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Asgard13: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Walahi the started well but lost it

They threw caution to the wind .. and curse , abuse, and insult anyone with different opinion .. forgetting is democracy and not a military action

That’s how the lost it

Lost it all the very moment the started their Christian bla’s and church campaigns.. forgetting that Nigeria is a country of 450 ethnic groups with over 1000 religious groups..

You tell them to calm down.. they reply with a deep and nasty insults just for likes..

Saturday matter go end..

Dem go count their lost and Ekpa again will be their new hero

Wetin we know

Power to the people
PDP!!

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by 9jatriot(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2023
My own problem is why they are avoiding this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7575527/old-threads-anambra-people-cursing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by PoloG: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Ogun kill obidients..
We are waiting for that Pandora fool on Saturday...
Come and win lets seecheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by BossGerald: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
I know the number of curses and insult I receive here everyday. I am piling them up till after election. I will surely revisit everyone of you one by one.

Shut up hypocrite, tifnubu supporters do worse than this daily to obedients even when it's pdp members that attacked them.

Go to Mr macaroni twitter page and see for yourself.

You don't cry when table turn, no one has monopoly to violence.

Obi is your next president

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Zincfingers: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2023
It's not a new thing .
Osus are born to hate.
Hand the country over to those fascists at your own peril.
Don't say we didn't warn you

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by MaliCampus: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2023
5days to election and Urchins have not been able to Market Tilumbu.Lols It's either propaganda or tribal card they use. We remember how an APC card carrying member called Obi supporters Obituary. The wailing is just starting.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by limeta(f): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2023
I don't get what the rant is all about
If she said this in 2015 people would have said the same thing yet Buhari killed so many people
Tinubu to follow in Buhari foot steps and you lot are playing goody goody
Even skull manners are in on it .
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2023
We'll meet at the polls
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Felabrity: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2023
All because of politics

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Obiddients are so hateful

God will not allow Obi to win this election.

Shame on all of you insulting & cursing anyone that does not support ur candidate

Obi will not win this election because of ur hate

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Ckonnet: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Idiot you didn't see where an obedient arm was amputated.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Ckonnet: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Idiot you didn't see where an obedient arm was amputated and how did you know she supports po.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by inoki247: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2023
See them....

They don't mind killing dere own Parent bkuz dey don't agree to vote dere candidate....

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by inoki247: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Ckonnet:
Idiot you didn't see where an obedient arm was amputated and how did you know she supports po.

Amputated without a picture....

read the News again they said Yet to be Identified Punch Neva even identify the person so how did they know he was amputated....
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by jasent(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Deji Adeyanju shares disturbing screenshots of Labour party supporters attacking people returning from diaspora to vote, but not voting for Peter Obi

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1627955253701185536?t=tsPFoWb5CQsCR8ekL6KlRA&s=19

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1627960538293493761?t=NhhQ5wc5tj166lX5PuUq5g&s=19

Reactions belows...
Mynd44 Nlfpmod
No matter how you try to look at it, obidient are not doing this because you're not supporting their candidate,they are doing it because you're supporting criminals,two thieves that should be in jail you want either of them to rule over them,which is annoying. Have you seen obidients attack sowore's supporters? Have you seen them attacked kwakwaso's supporters? Make this guy they reason well nan

NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' / Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!