Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,591 members, 7,929,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

We Have Huge Collection Of Books And Selling E-books, Tell Me Any Book You need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have Huge Collection Of Books And Selling E-books, Tell Me Any Book You need (164 Views)

Banks Begin Collection Of Old Naira Notes Despite CBN’s Denial Of Directive / Can A Nigerian Makes Money Selling E-books Online On Amazon / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Huge Collection Of Books And Selling E-books, Tell Me Any Book You need by Cpraxis1: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2023
We have huge collection of Books and best selling E-books in all categories. Tell me any book you need and we respond quickly.

Carreer and Business, Technology, Religion, Politics, Academics, Health, Food, Children and Youth, Personal growth etc

You get the books at a token price/fraction of the real price.

We are reliable. Give us a try.

This is the format to make your request. If approved, then you make payment.

E.g I need the book " 4 Blood Type, 4 Diet, Eat Right for your type". I only have N2000 to pay and send to phone number or Whatsapp below (07033097160).

For more enquiry, Call/Whatsapp 07033097160.

Re: We Have Huge Collection Of Books And Selling E-books, Tell Me Any Book You need by Cpraxis1: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2023
A room without books is like a body without a soul. Read at least one book per month.

Re: We Have Huge Collection Of Books And Selling E-books, Tell Me Any Book You need by Cpraxis1: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2023
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Re: We Have Huge Collection Of Books And Selling E-books, Tell Me Any Book You need by Cpraxis1: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
High quality books you will need to equip yourself for the future.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Teach You How To Make 100k To 250k In A Week Through A Simple Business Mo / Fluke Power Logger For Lease / Affiliate Program For Beginners :learn How To 200 - 500k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.