Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,069 members, 7,973,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

Bro....fear Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro....fear Woman. (1943 Views)

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bro....fear Woman. by RTID: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Bro, Fear women. Have this girl, actually didn't know she had a boyfriend 😅 we was doing our thing and all that Stuff.🌚 Yesterday we was talking and she told me that a guy 'crushing' on her was becoming jealous cause of our closeness and all. She was laughing while telling me. She then said that her boyfriend found out about us too, I was like "BOYFRIENDDDDDD?" She said yeah that she had one. I told her that I'd step down then, likeeee, I'd stop the whole thing. She said I shouldn't, that even if I do, she wouldn't.😅 Omo, at some point I became angry and unsettled. Whyyyyy?
Re: Bro....fear Woman. by squash47(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Niqqa you are being too emotional. She is quietly telling you, you're good, but her boyfriend still has a huge role to play in her life.
My advice, detach every emotions u already built with and source for another pussy.

9 Likes

Re: Bro....fear Woman. by Crucialgem(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Bro withdraw your emotion if you are getting attached oo that girl just enjoys your d*ck or maybe she is wayward. Her boyfriend as a significant role in her life that why she is bold to mention him to you. Some girls shaaaa!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bro....fear Woman. by PerfectMan24: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
What I am seeing here is only we was, we was and the thing made to stop reading

3 Likes

Re: Bro....fear Woman. by yrhuhfy113: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
RTID:
Bro, Fear women. Have this girl, actually didn't know she had a boyfriend 😅 we was doing our thing and all that Stuff.🌚 Yesterday we was talking and she told me that a guy 'crushing' on her was becoming jealous cause of our closeness and all. She was laughing while telling me. She then said that her boyfriend found out about us too, I was like "BOYFRIENDDDDDD?" She said yeah that she had one. I told her that I'd step down then, likeeee, I'd stop the whole thing. She said I shouldn't, that even if I do, she wouldn't.😅 Omo, at some point I became angry and unsettled. Whyyyyy?

IT IS VERY WRONG TO EXPECT LOYALTY FROM OTHERS WHEN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN LOYAL TO YOURSELF

Bro go and get rich and YOU CAN NEVER BE HEART BROKEN BY A WOMAN AGAIN.

become your moniker RTID....

women will cheat on a double date till they find a guy who is first FINANCIALLY SECURE then sexually secure. Simple.

You chose to learn by experience... kpele

1 Like

Re: Bro....fear Woman. by Emmanuel909090: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Too bad.
Re: Bro....fear Woman. by techgen(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
A wise man said...apart from God, use 23hrs to fear women in a day and use the remaining 1h to shout "omoh" grin

1 Like

Re: Bro....fear Woman. by Natbrowny: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Do your thing papi. Dnt get too attached.

Attachment is worse that love and obsession combined

She doesn't have a boyfriend. She wanna make u one.

Na mind games. Dnt fall 4 it. And do not. I repeat do not ever ask of her boyfriend or even when she makes call to demons. Dnt ask who she was on call with.. Just observe and be giving the pussy space so she doesn't get attached too

Slam on monday. Space till mayb friday.
Dnt be nice to her. Dats her boyfriends job if she really has one.

Remember if u wanna do all dis.. Ur babe may do d same to anoda guy giving pussy on a low, forming love 4u. If u can't cope wit d new info. Ball out

Ink don finish.
Re: Bro....fear Woman. by advanceDNA: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
RTID:

Its a Classic manipulation move used by women with half brain.... they use such move to make u feel they love u more because they are cheating on their real boyfriend to be with you... not knowing they are just shooting themselves in the leg

Walk away....no go collect free std....or another man belle
Re: Bro....fear Woman. by Rexymania(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
19 year old girl. Tell me I'm wrong
Re: Bro....fear Woman. by okunwaye(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
PerfectMan24:
What I am seeing here is only we was, we was and the thing made to stop reading
You wicket!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship / Am Getting Fed Up With Relationship Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.