Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu (379 Views)

Starting Small - Can You Start SPOT Trading On Binance With $10 / I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me / Best Small Scale Investment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu by okcyggen: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Greetings Nairalanders.

Hope all is well with us today.

Please I am looking at starting a small-scale business in Enugu town; Enugu State, with a proposed start-up fund of N800,000.00 NGN (Eight Hundred Thousand Naira Only).

While understanding the risks associated with businesses, I kindly request your candid and experienced-informed good business I can start up / engage in, while managing minimal risk - starting small, growing gradually and meeting personal and family needs.

I really look forward to all your responses, insights and guidance to help me make an informed decision please.

Many thanks and God bless you.
Re: Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu by Tohsynetita1: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
check your environment, what people are lacking or not adequate. check it if it's in line with your interest. Check how secured that business might be.
Re: Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu by okcyggen: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
check your environment, what people are lacking or not adequate.
check it if it's in line with your interest.
Check how secured that business might be.

Thank you much Tohsynetita1. Yes i will definitely - just wanted to know if there are initial overall everyday items / goods that could be advise on, then I can streamline by checking what's most needed / tenable in my location (New artisan / Goshen Estate axis of Enugu.).

Many thanks again.
Re: Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu by Tohsynetita1: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Daily used items like food stuffs, cooking gas, viewing centre ( together with game house and cinema, and probably hub for browsing and charging), import and export of food. Iced block company, waste managing service etc.
Re: Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu by okcyggen: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
Daily used items like food stuffs, cooking gas, viewing centre ( together with game house and cinema, and probably hub for browsing and charging), import and export of food. Iced block company, waste managing service etc.

This is most appreciated Tohsynetita1. God bless
Re: Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu by yak(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

I am also considering ice-block but do not know nothing about it
Re: Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu by okcyggen: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2023
yak:

I am also considering ice-block but do not know nothing about it

Thanks so much Yak. Will have that in consideration too. God bless...

(1) (Reply)

Communication With A Diffrence / Build Your Android And Ios App And Market It With As Little As 170k. Make Cool $ / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.