Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' (53093 Views)

Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by MrColdsweat: 1:44am On Feb 23, 2023
vannessa7:

Instead of you to call your people to order you are telling irrelevant stories. I'm sure the Yorubas and hausas living in the east don't insult the Igbos while claiming Onitsha is a no man's land, they don't curse them out and wrestle with them for political prowess, and I'm sure they don't kidnap and scam the Igbos in the east. Your people exudes hatred for everyone and everything non Igbos and I'm sure the deepest ambition and desires of igbo is to take over Lagos and become the Oba, governor, senators, honorables, councillors etc and turn Yorubas to slaves, you people dream of it daily claiming falsely that you have bought all the land in Lagos. Yorubas are truly accommodating but there is an inborn confidence and nobility in us that will not allow us to be igbo underdog and the day Igbos decide to step beyond a boundary, then they will see the fury of the omoluabis.

My friend shut up your dirty mouth.
Give one instance where igbos insulted yorubas in the real world, not online. Instead it is your obas and thug governors who insult igbos.

Why did you animals try to stop igbos from voting in 2019?

You animals are just seeking reasons to perpetuate your igbo hate.

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by MrColdsweat: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Christistruth00:

Apart from the fact that Badagry was the Alaafin of Oyo's Sea Port
at keast 7 Yoruba Clans have Ancient Ancestral Lands in Lagos State

Awori with over 70% ,Ijebu,I!aje,Egba,Egbado,,Oyo Owu Ketu

The Egun own Badagry and are the Olupopo son of Oduduwa's descendants

David hundeyin has warned you criminals that egun are not yorubas. Go back to the slums of modakeke and ogbomoso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by aggresor07: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Of all the numerous tribes in Nigeria, it is only one tribe who sees Nigeria as a zoo, who wants wants to produce a president for the Nigeria they referred to as a zoo, who lay claim to Lagos as a land they have to drag with its owner, who sees and criticize the fault of every other tribes except theirs ,who if things in Nigeria doesn't go their ways they're on standby to screen on top of their voice they want biafra a country they despirately want, even though they still wish they uproot Lagos State to their biafra, this tribe is the most controversial I have ever seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by chatinent: 2:27am On Feb 23, 2023
vannessa7:

Igbos are the only rude tribe I know especially to non Igbos, you bully and chest beat over another person's rights, that's my point, a non igbo cannot go to alaigbo and tell them Enugu is a no man's land or Yorubas in Onitsha claim they own Onitsha, I'm sure you will not even give them opportunities in government like you enjoy in Lagos among other things, they gave you one kilometer and you decided to take one hundred, keep beating that drum.

Then improve on what you know cos that mentality is poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by christistruth01: 3:15am On Feb 23, 2023
MrColdsweat:

David hundeyin has warned you criminals that egun are not yorubas. Go back to the slums of modakeke and ogbomoso.

Tell David Hundeyin to go back to Ouidah in Benin Republic
If he thinks he is not a descendant of the Olupopo who was King Oduduwa of Ile Ife's Son
The Oba Akran of Badagry wears an Ife Beaded Crown

He will understand
Ouidah is his Original homeland
Badagry is only an outpost of Ouidah it was their Awori Yoruba Cousins that settled them there after the King of Dahomey attacked and Captured Ouidah their Original homeland before the Alaafin of Oyo recaptured it back again

By the way what goes on between the Yorubas and Egun is none of your Business
the Egun are our People

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/yoruba-in-badagry-are-from-ile-ife-not-ghana-high-chief-wawu/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by christistruth01: 3:38am On Feb 23, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Give one instance where igbos insulted yorubas in the real world, not online. Instead it is your obas and thug governors who insult igbos.

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by christistruth01: 3:48am On Feb 23, 2023
aggresor07:
Of all the numerous tribes in Nigeria, it is only one tribe who sees Nigeria as a zoo, who wants wants to produce a president for the Nigeria they referred to as a zoo, who lay claim to Lagos as a land they have to drag with its owner, who sees and criticize the fault of every other tribes except theirs ,who if things in Nigeria doesn't go their ways they're on standby to screen on top of their voice they want biafra a country they despirately want, even though they still wish they uproot Lagos State to their biafra, this tribe is the most controversial I have ever seen.

Thank God for giving Azikiwe their Father the Wisdom,tact and foresight to tell them who the owners of lagos are so as to avoid any future confusion

There is nothing left to drag

Azikiwe their Father has already settled the matter

Lagos is Yorubaland !!

Smart man!

2 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by citizenY(m): 3:59am On Feb 23, 2023
amuwo1980:

Can u imagine ? What will they do when they get to aso rock? This is a call to arms

The same applies to the born again secessionists trying to force Obi on all of us The type of insolence and vitriol I see on Nairaland is a pointer to what they will visit on us Let us leave Obi,the messenger. We have already decoded the message. We are not really the " illiterates" you think we are.

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by lagonovo: 5:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Ofadaman:

And are you a lagosian or you're from one if those head mining states,

What makes one a true indigene of a state, is it by tribe or being born there or contributing to the growth of the state?. Many non yoruba people have spent more time in Lagos, paid more tax and made more substantial investment, but the people who make the loudest noise are those you from those neigbhouring southwestern state with bagco sack inside those 23seater tight bus to go sleep in face me I face you house, that comes online to shout Lagos is for yoruba
You still miss the point as your examples are also applicable in Kano, Jos, Enugu, and Benin City. Why are they not called no-man's-land?

You can actually come from your village in Abia and live peacefully in Lagos as a Lagosian without bringing up words like no man's land.

Anyone familiar with Lagosians know they even have songs about this that they have been singing even before Nigeria's independence.

Let's ignore the civil war, during June 12 struggles, we know those who fled Lagos back to their "land" and it wasn't the Ogbomoso or Ijesha man. If you can think straight, that is not difficult to understand.

2 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by lailo: 5:38am On Feb 23, 2023
VERDA:

That there are more igbo's in other places than those indigens are in the southeast tells you just one thing, that the igbo's are very business oriented compared to other tribes, 70% of the igbo's you see in other places are there for business....we need to stop this tribalistic narrative.

Why are the Gbagyi people who own abj not also making so much noise about people leaving their lands, or are there no igbo's there too??

Any small thing its leave lagos, as if they are being fed by anybody, are they not doing legitimate businesses there??, All these tribal games from both yoruba and igbo's will not help anybody....

Have you heard that yoruba's in the southeast were asked to leave or their businesses being threatened? Any small thing...you guys are immigrants in lagos and most of the people saying this are not even from lagos. Nobody is an immigrant anywhere in Nigeria, make person rest abeg.
I like those issues u raised and they actually settle this argument well. Gbagyi or Abuja people have also had several face off with the Igbos, firstly in Igbos demand to be considered for the post of FCT Minister, bcs they claim they are the ones holding together Abuja economy and secondly in the widely reported several fights in Abuja Igbo dominated markets. It is your dominating attitude over your host that is creating all these problems for you. Other tribes don't try to dominate u in your space.
Then, you don't hear about Yorubas being threatened to leave SE bcs they are good tenants. They don't go beyond their boundaries, they will never demand for what can upset the little hospitality they are enjoying from their host. They don't abuse their hosts and desecrate the place tagging Igbo land, no man's land. Hausaa have also at several times issued evacuation notice to Igbos in their land, owing to all these "we develop the place, so it is our own" mentality. If Yorubas in Igboland try half of what u guys are trying here in SW, all the Yorubas there would have been banished into river Niger over the night. After the civil war bcs most of u are children and need to be taught history. The Igbos took solace in the Yoruba lands. They were absorbed by our kings and leaders all for one Nigeria. They came in droves to Lagos and other cities in SW. They were given open arms, allowed without boundaries to live among our people, do their businesses, buy and own properties, marry our children, even given chance to hold elective positions and political appointments without check. By the time they have reached a particular strength, they began to flex muscle with their host, trying to dictate her politics and future. Habba, what u can never try in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Angelfrost(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2023
vannessa7:

You are igbo, the insult grandmaster, it will happen sooner or later, it's inevitable.

Yes... I'm also an Afonja to dumb Ipob supporters whenever I criticize Ipob!

I have been a wailer since I started criticizing Buhari's poor leadership... I'm also conveniently a zombie whenever I laud his efforts.

Put any label you wish upon me... The truth remains what it is!

Your problem is beyond Igbos... It's a psychological hatred that will destroy you and anyone like you. Good morning! tongue
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by VERDA: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2023
lailo:

I like those issues u raised and they actually settle this argument well. Gbagyi or Abuja people have also had several face off with the Igbos, firstly in Igbos demand to be considered for the post of FCT Minister, bcs they claim they are the ones holding together Abuja economy and secondly in the widely reported several fights in Abuja Igbo dominated markets. It is your dominating attitude over your host that is creating all these problems for you. Other tribes don't try to dominate u in your space.
Then, you don't hear about Yorubas being threatened to leave SE bcs they are good tenants. They don't go beyond their boundaries, they will never demand for what can upset the little hospitality they are enjoying from their host. They don't abuse their hosts and desecrate the place tagging Igbo land, no man's land. Hausaa have also at several times issued evacuation notice to Igbos in their land, owing to all these "we develop the place, so it is our own" mentality. If Yorubas in Igboland try half of what u guys are trying here in SW, all the Yorubas there would have been banished into river Niger over the night. After the civil war bcs most of u are children and need to be taught history. The Igbos took solace in the Yoruba lands. They were absorbed by our kings and leaders all for one Nigeria. They came in droves to Lagos and other cities in SW. They were given open arms, allowed without boundaries to live among our people, do their businesses, buy and own properties, marry our children, even given chance to hold elective positions and political appointments without check. By the time they have reached a particular strength, they began to flex muscle with their host, trying to dictate her politics and future. Habba, what u can never try in the SE.

I stoped reading at the * it is your dominating attitude *....this is the problem with you lots, as a result of your hate for igbo's, you assume everyone not in agreement with your point of view, or in support of your candidate is igbo...
As to your assuming i am igbo, thats your problem

You dont have to lie as a result of your hate, that is the tribal bigotry everyone keeps talking about, you are everything you accuse your opponents of being.

I have lived in Abuja for years and have never seen or heard that the gbagyi people have a fight with the Igbo's. Stop the hate oga.

Just to digress...el rufai was the FCT minister at some point, is he gbagyi??, Bala mohamed was also FCT minister, is he also gbagyi??...is the current FCT minister also gbagyi They are all from same region and religion, but hypocritical lots like you will turn a blind eye to that....

A fulani northerner just rules for 8 years, another fulani northerner is from a particular party is attempting to continue, that is not dormination to you hypocrites....

2 of the 3 major ethnic groups that make up this country have ruled, one has decided to come back, claiming it is his turn, went as far as breaking an unwritten rule holding this country together to field a vice of same faith in a country almost devided equally between both religions because of his hunger for power....that is not dormination to hypocrites like you.

But God forbid, igbo's who voted for yoruba in Obasanjo, fulani and hausa in Shagari yaradua and Atiku, who voted for jonathan from the south south to attempt to aspire for the highest office....hypocrites like you start bringing up stupid dormination stories, you guys are truly shameless, until Nigeria truly practice equity and justice...we are wasting our time.
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by toneroforever(m): 6:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service

They pay senior level taxes as well.

Travel outside ur region,apply for work or do business in other regions. That way,u will learn to respect non-Yorubas in ur midst
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by chudez0147(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2023
Civil war ki you there...
vannessa7:

Being from osun gives him entitlement to Lagos state just like a Katsina man feel entitled to Kano and a niger delta man has a feeling of belonging to PH. During the last civil war you don't see an osun man running back from Lagos because he is still in his geopolitical zone, it's the non Yorubas that had to reconsider staying in Lagos and if another civil war is ignited by igbo hatred the same scenario will still play out, you will realize Lagos does not belong to Igbos and never will.
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by ImperialYoruba: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2023
vannessa7:

Being from osun gives him entitlement to Lagos state just like a Katsina man feel entitled to Kano and a niger delta man has a feeling of belonging to PH. During the last civil war you don't see an osun man running back from Lagos because he is still in his geopolitical zone, it's the non Yorubas that had to reconsider staying in Lagos and if another civil war is ignited by igbo hatred the same scenario will still play out, you will realize Lagos does not belong to Igbos and never will.

I love this post. I endorse the statement.

Mods, we need a kiss icon so we can blow kiss to show love for a post that blows the mind.

This post deserves kisses!

3 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by OdogwuAnambra: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2023
alsudan:
Another reason Thiefnubuu will never be President.

Calling Nigerians immigrants in their own country.

The Gbagi/Gwari are the Indigenes of the most developed place in Nigeria, but you never see them insulting other tribes or calling them immigrants who need to be grateful.

Even the Tinubu is an immigrant originally from Osun while non indigenous people have rules Lagos
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by ImperialYoruba: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2023
OdogwuAnambra:

Even the Tinubu is an immigrant originally from Osun while non indigenous people have rules Lagos

Osun and Lagos both belong in Yoruba Commonwealth. They are not a part of Biafra. Can you explain what immigrant Biafran is doing in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by OdogwuAnambra: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Lagos State Government would have done that but they are scared of the backlash it will generate and that such move might hurt the ambition of Tinubu in a time like this.

But everything changes when Tinubu has gotten the presidency and there’s no consequences for whatever his stooge does in Lagos.

I’ve always said it that you guys lack foresight. You barely see beyond your noses🤦

That is why he will never win
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by OdogwuAnambra: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Alliswell248:

Lagos ceased to be federal capital more than 30 years ago but the state is waxing stronger....
Jagaban is coming....
why is Oyo, Osun not waxing stronger
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by goldmatrix(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2023
He remains a tribal bigot.
It is more insulting for him and tinubu to steal people's commonwealth and starched it abroad. That is punishable by dead
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by lailo: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2023
VERDA:

I stoped reading at the * it is your dominating attitude *....this is the problem with you lots, as a result of your hate for igbo's, you assume everyone not in agreement with your point of view, or in support of your candidate is igbo...
As to your assuming i am igbo, thats your problem

You dont have to lie as a result of your hate, that is the tribal bigotry everyone keeps talking about, you are everything you accuse your opponents of being.

I have lived in Abuja for years and have never seen or heard that the gbagyi people have a fight with the Igbo's. Stop the hate oga.

Just to digress...el rufai was the FCT minister at some point, is he gbagyi??, Bala mohamed was also FCT minister, is he also gbagyi??...is the current FCT minister also gbagyi They are all from same region and religion, but hypocritical lots like you will turn a blind eye to that....

A fulani northerner just rules for 8 years, another fulani northerner is from a particular party is attempting to continue, that is not dormination to you hypocrites....

2 of the 3 major ethnic groups that make up this country have ruled, one has decided to come back, claiming it is his turn, went as far as breaking an unwritten rule holding this country together to field a vice of same faith in a country almost devided equally between both religions because of his hunger for power....that is not dormination to hypocrites like you.

But God forbid, igbo's who voted for yoruba in Obasanjo, fulani and hausa in Shagari yaradua and Atiku, who voted for jonathan from the south south to attempt to aspire for the highest office....hypocrites like you start bringing up stupid dormination stories, you guys are truly shameless, until Nigeria truly practice equity and justice...we are wasting our time.
No story. Saturday elections will come. All the hates u have sown will be reaped in form of supports. Yoruba alone can't decide your fate, the whole Nigeria will. If u have been good to the rest of the country, Saturday poll will tell, NOT any further argument. Whatever Yoruba and Igbos have sown, they will reap on Saturday. Shikena

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by VERDA: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2023
lailo:

No story. Saturday elections will come. All the hates u have sown will be reaped in form of supports. Yoruba alone can't decide your fate, the whole Nigeria will. If u have been good to the rest of the country, Saturday poll will tell, NOT any further argument. Whatever Yoruba and Igbos have sown, they will reap on Saturday. Shikena

Abeg rest with your tribal politics, there are a lot of people who will vote along tribal lines, some of us and many others however will vote based on how the current APC government has peformed, and who we think amongs the major candidates has the competence and capacity.

The winner will be declared whomever he is and heavens will not fall, we will all live with the consequences of our choices.
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Christistruth00: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2023
OdogwuAnambra:

Since Azikiwe your father has already with wisdom , tact and foresight told you Lagos is Yorubaland
there is nothing left to drag

Tinubu is Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Draslo(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service

God bless you for this. It also paved the way for many Igbos who are still and now working there today. Thanks to PO's legacy, you won't find any non-Easterner in their state secretariat

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by vannessa7(f): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yes... I'm also an Afonja to dumb Ipob supporters whenever I criticize Ipob!

I have been a wailer since I started criticizing Buhari's poor leadership... I'm also conveniently a zombie whenever I laud his efforts.

Put any label you wish upon me... The truth remains what it is!

Your problem is beyond Igbos... It's a psychological hatred that will destroy you and anyone like you. Good morning! tongue

Proverb 26:27
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by vannessa7(f): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Internet is an eye opener, it revealed what is in the heart of an average igbo towards other tribes and it was and is still a shock to many people, many people are getting aware of all your curses, insults, hatred and intolerance, you are making more enemies daily and inviting hatred daily turning a cat into a lion gradually, it will surely boomerang.

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by vannessa7(f): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
OdogwuAnambra:
why is Oyo, Osun not waxing stronger

They are waxing stronger, you need to visit those places, it's not like Alaigbo where only the capital is a city and the other towns are bush villages like I saw when I had to visit many south east towns on my job, in Yoruba land you have many city under one state and Igbos are in all these places.

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
vannessa7:

Proverb 26:27

Great scripture... Good to know you study the Bible.

Abide by Solomon's wisdom, and you will go far in life!

Avoid ethnicity and bigotry!... No intelligent person who went to school dwells on such childishness!

Happy Election ahead! cool

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by OdogwuAnambra: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Christistruth00:

Since Azikiwe your father has already with wisdom , tact and foresight told you Lagos is Yorubaland
there is nothing left to drag

Tinubu is Yoruba

lagos belongs to all nigerians
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by nwadiuko1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Yeah every tribe lives everywhere, but ever seen i was born till day there was no time i heard "yoruba community exist in the East" ,
as much as i want to believe yorubas are in the East it like they're nonexistence .... even when Tinubu had is rally in the east i was hoping to see yorubas in that region turnout still nothing.

IGBoS enjoy 100% autonomy in there land, no tribe dare speaks but they go to other regions and want to dictate using one Nigeria.
Before you judge Nigerians, let start with how do Igbos treat other tribe on there soil, can a tunde date amaka peacefully in Enugu
please travel
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Christistruth00: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
OdogwuAnambra:
lagos belongs to all nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.