Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Choose The Father Of Your Child Carefully”: Tonto Dikeh Advises Women After Dirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Choose The Father Of Your Child Carefully”: Tonto Dikeh Advises Women After Dirt (313 Views)

Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / Stop Being Too Available, Tonto Dikeh Advises As We Enter 2019 / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose The Father Of Your Child Carefully”: Tonto Dikeh Advises Women After Dirt by ExclusiveBet: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
After days of spilling dirty secrets and dragging each other online, Tonto Dikeh is finally done with her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill.

It all started when Tonto called the businessman out for being a deadbeat dad and a liar.

Actress Tonto Dikeh
Tonto Dikeh advises women to learn from her Photo credit: @tontolet Source: Instagram
In a new post on her page, the actress-turned-politician urged women to choose the father of their child carefully and use her case as a learning point.

The mum of one added that the mission isn't to hate men but how to survive a broken one because there are always signs, and women have to look well.

"Dear women, CHOOSE THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD CAREFULLY…Don’t Love me; learn from me. If I can Save one woman today, I will live a fulfilled life forever. The mission is not to hate a man, It's how to survive a broken man. There are always signs, it’s there. Just Look well. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. TAKES A BOW"

Netizens react to Tonto's post
comradejerrbernard:

"Move on sister!"
meetemmanueljacob:

"Next year, you will still restart this “mission again”. I wish you well and I hope you also learn from your experience."
lovettewini:

"Anybody that support church chill na God go punish una straight up"
its_mhiz_sophi:

"you married an enemy ..may we not meet such men in jesus name."
beatrice.maris.7:

"Tonto, please try and get King passport from this criminal. Giving the second child the same name with King, this man and Rose are planning something. King was born in the USA. Is easy to use King identity for that his second child you see the case of Tinubu."
nuel_iykes

"Receipt too plenty, nah the only thing wen dey totori my body be that. Tonto suppose collect award for keeping receipts."
g2p____:

"How I wish there is an option of children choosing their mother carefully, some of una no go born."
Churchill’s wife Rosy Meurer cruises in ‘beer parlour’ amid messy drama
With the viral messy and tell-it-all fight between Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill, one would expect his wife Rosy Meurer to be concerned.

On the contrary, the actress was not interested in interfering or taking her husband's side, and she sparked reactions with a video.

On her Instagram page, Meurer shared a video of herself enjoying a wrap of suya with a bottle of beer.

Source: Legit.ng

Re: Choose The Father Of Your Child Carefully”: Tonto Dikeh Advises Women After Dirt by DonBenny77(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Coming from a wayward woman who can't keep a good man.
Your son gonna be a sissyboy cos there's no man in his childhood.
Ewu
Re: Choose The Father Of Your Child Carefully”: Tonto Dikeh Advises Women After Dirt by Winterhaven(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
What is the point of this your advice? Move on with your life. Women will continue to make the same mistake you made: marrying a man based on money and not love.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 12-year-old Chrisland Student Who Died Speaks After Autopsy Report / Fans Blame Yemi Eviction On Ebuka As Doyin Cries Out Over Bbtitans Yemi Cregx Ev / Desmond Elliot Says He Is Sad As Lagos Youths Continue To Drag Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.