Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,490 members, 7,920,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Defiled By The Prophet (short Story) +18 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Defiled By The Prophet (short Story) +18 (731 Views)

Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) / [part 1-4] Craving For Older Men – Late Night Fun Story (18+) / DEFILED - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defiled By The Prophet (short Story) +18 by VickieDora(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
DEFILED BY THE PROPHET

Episode One

Starring quietly on the fluffy bed, I felt something cold beneath me. Yes, I remember sleeping dry last night, why do I suddenly feel cold, why do I feel like water had finds its way just beneath my butts. It suddenly hit me as to what it is.

“Don’t tell me it’s what I’m thinking” I thought in my mind, springing up, to satisfy my curiosity. My heartbeat had already tripled, my body was clearly shaking, I gulped down my saliva, as I slowly turn to look at the bed where I slept.

I trailed my hand on the bedcover and found it wet. This isn’t water, someone wouldn’t have poured water on me right? No, this is my greatest nightmare, what I wasn’t expecting to happen today.

I had taken enough precautions, making sure it doesn’t come, at least for the rest of the week I have here.

But it decided to show up again today. I allowed the tears to flow out of my eyes, as I watch the stained bed. I had bed wet again. I quickly glance at where Janet slept at the other side of the bed, but couldn’t find her. Where did she go to?

“Oh my God…not again..not again..Janet must not meet this bed stained like this, I won’t be able to bear the shame” I sob, getting on my feet. I quickly changed my cloth, remove the bed cover and replaced it with another.
I had pulled out a wrapper from Janet’s wardrobe, folding it into a suitable size. I place it on the wet place, before covering the bed with the new bed cover.

You might be wondering who Janet is; Janet is my long time friend. She has been my friend during the high school days; we only parted when I gained admission into college. We met again after my youth service, and clicked again.
My wedding ceremony will coming up in two weeks time, so Janet suggested I spend a little time with her, to catch little cruise before I finally leave her in the single crew.

She doesn’t know about the fact that I bed wet. Only my family knows about my plight; even when I was in school, they had rented a separate apartment for me alone.

So if I had wet the bed, I could freely sundry it without anyone knowing, and during my service day, it was still the same. I had tried so much to keep it a secret, being a disgraceful plight. I don’t know what else to do about it, I’m fed up.

Getting into the bathroom, I freshened up, washing my face properly, because I had cried a lot and my eyes is already red. I returned to arrange the room afterward. I was almost done with it when Janet came in.

“Hey babe… you have finally waked up” Janet stated, smiling as she walked in.

“Yes…I didn’t see you on the bed when I woke up..” I replied, trying to feign a smile

“Yes oo..I had to prepare breakfast, but seems like you are done with the cleaning already…come down for breakfast” She stated, going to sit on the bed.

I wasn’t comfortable with the way she was staring at the bedcover. Before I could reply, she spoke

“Hanahan…Dora…wetin na…did you change the bed cover..because this was not the one I slept on last night” She stated with a frown. I rub the nape of my neck, thinking of a better lie to come up with

“Erm…erm..ehn..I actually started my period in the night, so..it stained the bed sheet, I had to change it” I replied, with a fake smile. She sighed out, shaking her head, which means that she didn’t buy the lie, but that was a perfect lie.

She stared intently at me, as silence took in. I was already feeling uneasy

“Babe…you finished your cycles last week..you told me yourself. Look Dora..if I decide to keep quiet on this, that will make me a bad friend. You need to come out clean”

“But…i…ok..the truth is that..the bed cover was dirty..and you know me to be someone who loves neatness, so I decided to…”

“Dora….haa..stop the lies, I think you have forgotten that we both slept on this bed last night. I know what you did” She dropped the bombshell, as I felt my legs wobble

The remaining tears in my eyes flowed out like a stream; she came closer to hug me, pulling me to herself

“Yes…i…I actually wet the bed…i..i don’t know what else to do to stop it. I’m tired” I sob, she pats my back

“This is bad…really bad…for goodness sake your wedding is around the corner. Does Josh knows about it” She asked

I shook my head, unable to talk

“I’m 25 for goodness sake, who will ever believe that a 25 years old lady still wet the bed. I have done all the possible things I can do to make it stop.

I have followed doctors’ advice and treatment, gone to different mountains for prayer, taken different herb, but the more I do those things, the more is gets worse.”

“Hmm…this is disheartened, I think you need to take a very fast step to stop this now, hmm…this thing will affect your marriage oo. Who will want to marry a wife that bed wets?”

“That’s the reason why I’m scared, but I can’t remain single forever naw…I can’t…what can I do?”

“How long has this started?”

I gulp down my saliva, trying to calculate it

“Right from high school; this thing had also disgraced me in school, but you were not in school that day. I was very sick that day and decided to sleep in class, but ended up messing myself.

The shame I felt that day was much, most of the students mocked me.

But many still believes that it was because I was sick..they never knew that it continued that way, up till now. But the truth is, I don’t use to bed wet before, it started when I clocked 17”

“Hmm…and you decided to keep it to yourself, come on, we need to visit ikorodu right now. I know of someone who can cure anything on this earth, be it sickness o, or disease…just name it” She stated, taping my shoulder. I suddenly felt hope, cleaning my tears

“Erm…erm..who is that person..I mean…is he or she a doctor or…”

She glared at me and hiss

“Which doctor…take a look at your problem, do you think it is ordinary…he is a prophet, a man of God filled with the spirit and power”
I sighed, not wanting to agree to that fact

“Are you sure he is not all this fake prophets who derives money from people”
She laughed

“See you…I think you like this problem..you are talking about fake, when you should be happy that I have gotten a step to your solution. The man is not fake oo, I have seen him work countless times.

In fact, why am I wasting my time explaining, if you want your problem to be solved, come down for breakfast and let’s move…there is no time to waste

We headed for Ikorodu from Ikeja that morning, and got there just in time. When she mentioned prophet, I was expecting a weird looking apartment, with red and white clothes tied around, but got something different.

We stepped into a well built duplex, and were ushered in by a young man, who asked us to wait in the visitor’s room, stating that the prophet was attending to someone else. We didn’t wait for long before being called upon.

As we were stepping into the office, I heard my name

“Dora…a beautiful lady with an ugly problem” The prophet stated. I was shocked beyond words, as I looked at Janet, she gave me that ‘I told you look’, before taking our seats.

“Good afternoon prophet…erm..this is my friend, we need your help” Janet spoke up, as the prophet eyes lingered on me. He shook his head murmuring inaudible words.

When he suddenly stopped, he maintain eyes contact with me, I was already getting scared, but Janet asked me to calm down

“A curse was placed upon you when you were little, that curse began to manifest when you clock 17. It is to bring shame to you and your family, and prevent you from getting a husband who will take you to the altar, and if you eventually get one, you won’t last long in your marriage.

But if things goes well, then you will forever be barren” He stated, as I gasp, already shivering

“Hey….prophet…she has faced enough shame in her life time..what can we do…please help us” Janet pleaded

“Hmm… Jah jehovah..Immanuel..heehe..no one comes to prophet Nathan and goes back the same. But first, you will need to pay a sum of 500 thousand naira as the prayer offering”
“Haahaa” I gasp rather loudly, as Janet asked me to keep calm

“Erm…prophet…don’t worry, I will transfer the money right now….”

“Hold it there” He cuts her again, as she kept nodding her head

“To make the bed wetting problem to go forever….she will have to do and in and out operation with me…..naked” He snapped
“What…w..what does he mean by that…in and out…I can’t do that” I stated

“Shut up….shut up” He yelled, banging his fist on the table, as I shiver, giving pleading glances to Janet.

“Dora..calm down na….erm..prophet..don’t worry she will do it…but give me five minutes to speak with her

“You are free to speak with her…but remember that anyone who comes in here..must agree to the terms and condition, or the penalty is death” he stated

“Yes…we know prophet…we know” Janet replied, and dragged me back to the visitor’s room

“What was that for..ehn…don’t you want to be delivered” Janet queried

“Didn’t you hear what he said, he want to go down with me…goodness”

“Ehn…and so…can’t you do it? Is it not your p**sy you use to bed wet, that is the only way he can take the problem away, there is nothing wrong in a few minutes s*x”

“What are you saying Janet…have you forgotten that I am a v!rgin? I promised to keep myself till my wedding night which is just two weeks to come..i can’t do this”

She laughed out hieratically

“I think you are getting high Dora..remember what the prophet said before we left, we can’t go against whatsoever he said, the penalty is death oo. Just go in there and do the right thing.

“I promised Josh…I promised to keep myself for him”

“Josh will understand…and whereas you can cook up a lie…you are smart Dora..i love you so much…that’s why I’m helping you”

She managed to convince me as we went back to the office

“Erm…we are back prophet..and she is ready” Janet smiled, nudging me to move forward. I could feel my body vibrating. I am about meeting with a man when my wedding is just around the corner. God, what have I gotten myself into?

“Shall we..” The prophet muttered, pointing towards a door, as we proceed. I stole a glance at Janet as she gave me that reassuring smile.
We both stepped into the small but cozy room; a bed stood just at the middle.

I fidgeted with my fingers not knowing what to do first. I was putting on a knee length flare gown, so since he wanna sleep with me, I will just have to take off the pant alone. I heave a sigh, trailing my fingers to my underwear pulling it down. His eyes didn’t leave me for once.

I was about climbing the bed when he spoke

“You will have to be fully nude my dear”

I gulped down nothing; no man has ever seen my unclothedness, not even Josh, my fiancé, now this? Dora..why..why?

I fidgeted with the dress zip, pulling it down as I drop the gown. I unhooked the bra, pulling it off with shaky hands, as my big b00bs plump out.

Now that I’m fully nude in front of a stranger, what next?
To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Copywrite / Best Book U've Read / A Book To Read, Get Your Copy Fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.