Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,499 members, 7,964,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:48 AM

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke (42693 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by DMCA: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
sacajawea:
Lol, why do I feel somehow about this..
Why??
Same here
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by ogify1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
sacajawea:
Why??
Na witchcraft Dey worry you. If na you, you no go feel somehow about am.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
you already have feelings for him abi??

Say Yes, so he will chart you up.. Davido is here on nairaland.
What kind of chart will he chart me? Pie chart or bar chart?
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Illegal1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Offpoint1:
Let me start pasting Portable on my walls, who knows!!!!

nah expired weed u go receive frm portable
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by DMCA: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Nice one my mentor, can't wait to start doling out millions tooo
If you don't up your game, even if them put bomb for your mouth you no go blow with the way you behave and do things.

I wish you well shaa.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by occfx: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
moonbyte25:

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/heart-of-gold-davido-to-gift-keke-driver-who-posted-his-photos-all-over-his-keke-n1m/

God can bless anybody any day any time. Don't let the devil deceive you or your wife. Money is the easiest thing to get but its been used to hold us ransom.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Illegal1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
sacajawea:
Lol, why do I feel somehow about this.. Why??
anyhow u fell concern u...
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by ogify1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
DMCA:

Same here

Do you feel somehow when you randomly give out 2k ? Lol
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by mukthar2000(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Congrats mai keke, thanks to Davido.
But be sure if its real davido to avoid loosing ur source of income in exchange of 1m to scammers.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Illegal1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
No collect am o... before he use you do ritual.

if nah u,u no go collect am?
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by DMCA: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
ogify1:

Do you feel somehow when you randomly give out 2k ? Lol
Not that
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Emma1Oj(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
post=121104455:
Good for the Keke Driver.

Waiting for the next Keke that will post Wizzy's pictures all ova their Keke.
Na so some Nigerians dey over do tins....
Wizkid name nai you call like dat? If d person like make he/she paint Wizkid for their forehead and all over their Keke or bus, Wizkid no send. Things I love Abt Wizkid is he's very articulated, gentle, compose, so mature and don't like unnecessary attentions. But he get bad mouth and very stingy.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by DriveByKiller: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Anything for the attention.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by absingle(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
idiot
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Exceed15: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is what it means when bible says it is the blessings of God that maketh rich without adding sorrow.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Heffalump(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Who else has observed that one mod has disabled the response tab for political comments on nairaland, and the 'like' tab disabled too?
Not on all threads, but "political threads".

I think the mod must have been targeting Obidients in this craftiness.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
collarfreak:
That good of him.....Osun people we are good people quote me anywhere

Well, nobe lie. The few I have met are kind hearted!
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Emola12(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
like d way he use ur forefather abi were oloriburuku eda eyan
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Sirchiboy: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
See doings.
We go help you no go stress you.
Who go make me millionaire this night.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Sleekfingers: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thanos5555:

This guy career done finish kpatata kpatata

The ju ju he used to rise has killed everyone around him, now he is competing with PORTABLE on the streets.

No waooo

Unnecessary stuffs just to stay trending

But can feed you and poor families .....without blinking.....

1 Like

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Upmost96(f): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thanos5555:

The ju ju he used to rise has killed everyone around him, now he is competing with PORTABLE on the streets.

No waooo

Unnecessary stuffs just to stay
trending
It's better you shut up

1 Like

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Hmmm people from the yeast sha...
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Emma1Oj(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
NtiObaEneke:

What kind of chart will he chart me? Pie chart or bar chart?
Pie, bar, Excel, meat pie chart, all join.. just say YES and see what follows.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by GoodIsGod: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thanos5555:

No waooo

Unnecessary stuffs just to stay trending

The animal that gave you a name on your birthday and refused to give you proper home training, where is the fool by the way. In an Asylum?

You might go to join him soon for it's like you inherited this madness from him.

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by elonmuskbaby: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
nigerians grin
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Hammedizy1: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Ahh you no get single sense bro
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by luluman: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
sacajawea:
Why??
Because your mind is evil
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Barims(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
shut up idiot
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Trust Nigerians, now everybody will post davido's picture on their forehead so that they can cash out grin grin
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by ufuosman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nice one Davido, congrats to d guy
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by buzznewsnigeria: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Loveisnotenough: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
tonykester:

This is Peter, He can work πŸ’»πŸ“± anywhere remotely in Nigeria, earn dollars πŸ’°πŸ’° and charge πŸ”‹πŸ”‹all his devices (Laptop, phone , routers ,printers , speakers , projectors) for hours with his powerstation simultaneously.

Peter is smart, he doesn't need to worry about fuel price, πŸš€πŸš€ fuel scarcity and long queues.

Be like peter 😎😎

Call or WhatsApp for more info πŸ“²πŸ“žπŸ“ž

How much is the stuff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kolawole Ajeyemi Compares Toyin Abraham & Korra Obidi Dancing / Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) / Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.