Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,279 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:44 AM

Please I Need Lands For Farming And Poultry In Abuja And Nassarwa States - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need Lands For Farming And Poultry In Abuja And Nassarwa States (269 Views)

MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Lands For Farming And Poultry In Abuja And Nassarwa States by Factfinder1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
I want to go into farming crops and livestock please I need lands for rent or any Land that is currently not in use to start gradually

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Lands For Farming And Poultry In Abuja And Nassarwa States by Emmyxclusive: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2023
Factfinder1:
I want to go into farming crops and livestock please I need lands for rent or any Land that is currently not in use to start gradually
I'm looking for thesame thing as well, hope go to one of the villages around ado by next week possibly
Re: Please I Need Lands For Farming And Poultry In Abuja And Nassarwa States by Factfinder1(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Emmyxclusive:
I'm looking for thesame thing as well, hope go to one of the villages around ado by next week possibly

I'll be glad if we can go together.....donno is you are mobile
Re: Please I Need Lands For Farming And Poultry In Abuja And Nassarwa States by Emmyxclusive: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2023
Factfinder1:

I'll be glad if we can go together.....donno is you are mobile
am not mobile, but the place is not far from where I stay, I planned to take a bike
Re: Please I Need Lands For Farming And Poultry In Abuja And Nassarwa States by Factfinder1(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Emmyxclusive:
am not mobile, but the place is not far from where I stay, I planned to take a bike

I stay at Jabi so it's kind of far for me but you can contact me and let me know your findings.....08100512270 thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Lands For Farming And Poultry In Abuja And Nassarwa States by Emmyxclusive: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Factfinder1:

I stay at Jabi so it's kind of far for me but you can contact me and let me know your findings.....08100512270 thanks
okay, keep me informed too if there is an affordable one for lease around that axis, thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seeds Are Needed / Catfish Needed / I Have Day Old Noiler Birds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.