Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,837 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate (48032 Views)

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Fearyourcreator: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2023
9jatriot:
Oyedepo is from what tribe?
You will find more Yoruba people supporting PO than people from SE who support Tinubu, not even SE politicians in APC whole heartedly support Tinubu, so who is more tribalistic?
You dey mind them ...
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Fearyourcreator: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2023
lhordspy:

It is okay? So after election what will happen? You will now go back and tell the Christians that election is over, and they should now stop hating muslims. That everything can now come back to normal?

If you have ever experience religious crisis in the North. If you just witness a glimpse or small part of it. You will never fan religious hate in your life.

Ask people who experienced it.
Even the one that happened in OAU 2006 ... Since then I fear war ooo
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2023
See someone who visit babalawo in the evening and go to Olumba-olumba claiming to be Christian. That you go to church doesn't make you a christian my dear. Yorubas don't vote based on religion or ethnicity rather competence, antecedents, capacity, morality and confirmed track records and not lies, window dressed lies and verified lies.

There are ojulowo omo Yoruba and there are atohunrinwa.

iSense247:
I'm neither against not surpporting your planned action. What I know is that We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by storm001(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. Some are even threatening to stop being a Christian. . This is turning into something else. Imagine threatening pastors that if they don't endorse Obi, that you will stop being a christian. shocked

The effontery !!!.... Because they know these few bad eggs, Men of dooms masquerading as pastors feed on gullibility of their congregation. No followers no money. They have turned Christ!anity into business organisation. Where people now threaten to quit if the pastors don't preach politics on the altar of God. I said this same thing few days ago. That the 2billion naira Obi gave to church to preach religious hate against Muslim will backfire. This is the repercussion. God is never asleep. He will never watch a useless politician drag Christianity into chaos.

Men of God like Adeboye, kumuyi, Adefarasin and others who refused to get swayed by money are now being bullied unnecessarily. Pressure don too much. . I Just pray the suicide rate on Saturday wont be massive for these emotional kids.

I stand with you Daddy Adeboye .
Only God knows those who truly worship Him.

You are a slowpoke. Did the user ask his pastor to support a particular candidate

Our pastors should take a stand not sitting on the fence.
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Vision101(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
@Ckonnet

Rccg is also a body of christ that should defend the members n speak up for them, after all the killings of Christians in the north and a party decided to field a Muslim Muslim ticket.most GOs didn't openly choose a candidate but they did condemn the Muslim Muslim ticket.

@me
The problem of Nigeria is not Christian/Christian ticket or Muslim/Muslim ticket. Politicians play up religion and ethnicity to keep us in check. They have common interest. What we want is focused, visionary and corruption-free leaders irrespective of religion.

For example is there anything special that we gained from the present Muslim/Christian leadership. Lagos is doing well. Does anyone care whether the governor is a Muslim or a Christian?

We must move away from this constant emphasis on religion and ethnicity. FYI I'm a senior pastor in rccg. I have a liberal mind.
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by youngzeal1: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
brutal1:
Mugu...you save money for another to steal and you are wise?...if you had invested such money in Capital projects it would have been of great benefit to the people. If the said amount was invested in Road construction, water, health centres, education the state for dey Okay pass d present. And on the pension..is it illegal to collect it? No, it is in the constitution..not collecting it is a choice not a political point. You worked for it. If you feel you deserve it go for it.
Just listen to your self… which state in east had beta road than anambra, water has never been there problem, in health care, he invested heavily and it’s still working, in education anambra state was the best in Nigeria.. all this happened under him, should we talk about security, payment. Of state salaries/pension?
The next governor built an airport from what he savings… brother why are you lieing to urself kwan ehh?
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Killerbag36:

If its God dat call Adeboye you will die b4 tomorrow unless his not called by God grin cry

Today is the tomorrow of yesterday. The God of Adeboye did not answer your prayer and can never answer you because He does not know you. Rather, He will destroy you because you insulted and abuse him.

I referred you to Acts of Apostles 19 verses 15 & 16 yesterday. You never believed in him, in his ministry, in his God and in his CALL. You are making a mockery of him by calling on the God of Adeboye, as a son of the Prophet I invoke his CALL against you and the man you are supporting in Jesus Name, Amen.

Watch it! In the Name of Him that CALLED Baba Adeboye, you are under curse, except he is not CALLED. Your man will fail and you will fail.

On Tuesday, March 28, 2023, I will come back on nairaland to celebrate your failure In Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Killerbag36: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
babaolofin:

Today is the tomorrow of yesterday. The God of Adeboye did not answer your prayer and can never answer you because He does not know you. Rather, He will destroy you because you insulted and abuse him.

I referred you to Acts of Apostles 19 verses 15 & 16 yesterday. You never believed in him, in his ministry, in his God and in his CALL. You are making a mockery of him by calling on the God of Adeboye, as a son of the Prophet I invoke his CALL against you and the man you are supporting in Jesus Name, Amen.

Watch it! In the Name of Him that CALLED Baba Adeboye, you are under curse, except he is not CALLED. Your man will fail and you will fail.

On Tuesday, March 28, 2023, I will come back on nairaland to celebrate your failure.

Ok na call go kee u there foooool idiot ogun punish u na u nd ur generation nd family go fail bitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.