Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail (2692 Views)

Bank Of America - Paypal Virtual Us Bank ( Vba ) Instant Verify / How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba / Don Caprio Shared "How To Open And Verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by ecoh: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
Google as found another way of excluding Nigerians from their programs.I wanted to log in to my gmail now and they tell me to verify my account through my mobile phone but I found out that Nigeria is not among the selected countries that can verify.now it'll be difficult to do google adsense.na wa o.they just want to exclude Nigerians from all internet programs
Re: Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by hostsleek(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
That is why we have to promote our own market. and curb Nigerian menace of internet crime.

It is a plus and minus to us.
Re: Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by utimatedes(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
They have asked you to choose your best verifying method and you refuse to do that, that is why you are having this problem.

They are three methods that google used to verify ownership incase of unauthorized access to your account (that is, if you login to your account from another IP).
The three methods are: secret questions and answers, phone number and email. If you did not choose anyone, you will be having problem.

As for me, I chose phone and email and each time I login to my account from another IP, I will be asked to verify and I always see Nigeria in my own case.

You can still access you account, but you will need to fill form and remember some details to fill in the form like last time you login, when you open it etc.
Re: Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by ecoh: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2011
Well maybe u'll soon experience it,I had earlier verify with my phone and email but they still send to me to verify now and Nigeria is not among the countries.u can check or try opening another gmail.
Re: Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by ecoh: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2011
Well maybe u'll soon experience it,I had earlier verify with my phone and email but they still send to me to verify now and Nigeria is not among the countries.u can check or try opening another gmail.
Re: Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by utimatedes(m): 4:42am On Sep 13, 2011
It happens often and often and I always see Nigeria listed there. Maybe because I used almost all the Google products, maybe that is why it hasn't happen to me
Re: Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by rufaai(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
Hmmm, I think its just you then! Because I am also not having any troubles with Google sending me smses, I've verified my account and it has always worked when I'm locked outside. You must have had something wrong, but you may want to check [url href="http://google.com/support/"]Google's Support Knowledge[/url] base.
Re: Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by Efukikata(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
This post has been removed permanently
Re: Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
You definitely must have heard of Gmail, Yahoomail but certainly not Comcast email because it's not popular here in Nigeria. Thousands and millions of searches are conducted on daily and monthly basis respectively about comcast email. Comcast email which is now Xfinity email is best for broadcasting email insted of sending mail one after the other. Do well to check my post on to sign up and Login Comcast email.
Comcast email Login

You definitely must have heard of Gmail, Yahoomail but certainly not Comcast email because it's not popular here in Nigeria. Thousands and millions of searches are conducted on daily and monthly basis respectively about comcast email. Comcast email which is now Xfinity email is best for broadcasting email insted of sending mail one after the other. Do well to check my post on to sign up and Login Comcast email.

http://www.appsng.com/2017/02/comcast-email-login-comcastnet-email-sign-in-xfinity-email-login-xfinity-sign-up.html

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Lodge Whatsapp Group And Cmedics Are Scammers / How Create A Tvseries Website Like 02tvseries Easily / The Cheapest And Most Reliable Bulk Sms @ 80kobo Per Sms @ Trailblazers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.