Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,576 members, 7,941,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

His Hands Still Dey Bless”: Davido Gifts Keke Driver N1m After Guy Plastered His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / His Hands Still Dey Bless”: Davido Gifts Keke Driver N1m After Guy Plastered His (438 Views)

Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Hands Still Dey Bless”: Davido Gifts Keke Driver N1m After Guy Plastered His by ExclusiveBet: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido, recently made an appearance on social media to reward a top fan
The music star spotted a viral video where a young keke driver plastered his photos all over his vehicle
Davido then reached out to blogger Tunde Ednut about gifting the top fan N1 million for his show of love
Much loved Nigerian singer, Davido, has now rewarded a fan with N1 million for showing him love.

A video had trended on social media earlier of a young Keke Marwa driver who pasted stickers of Davido’s photos all over his ‘machine’.

Davido spotted the trending clip and reacted by reaching out to blogger, Tunde Ednut, about gifting the boy N1 million.

Davido gifts Keke driver N1 million.
Fans react as Davido gifts Keke driver N1 million for showing him unique love. Photos: @mufasatundeednut Source: Instagram
Tunde Ednut shared a screenshot of the DM he received from Davido where the singer made the N1 million pledge.

Fans react as Davido gift Keke driver N1 million

A number of netizens were pleased by Davido's generous gesture to the keke driver despite his break from social media. Some of them prayed for OBO. Read some of their comments below:

Tenovertenautos:

"Baba Dey off social media nor mean say e Dey offline.. he still Dey see, and him hands still Dey bless. . Oya make una start to put OBO sticker everywhere oh . I trust my people."
sexpleasurez_:

"Omo, this is why we love him. More blessings for OBO"
funny_kante:

"I go mold Davido for my house today."
iam_kelvinossai:

"I pray the boy is able to use the money wisely and invest in his dream. This is a good way to become a millionaire... however will he be able to remain a millionaire? ❤️"
Davido's fans storm the streets on Valentine's Day to share food and drinks
Top Nigerian singer, Davido's fans made sure to celebrate Valentine's Day with the less privileged on the streets.

A group of young ladies took to the streets to give out food and drinks on the day of love as they made the beggars and children happy.

Re: His Hands Still Dey Bless”: Davido Gifts Keke Driver N1m After Guy Plastered His by naijapikin2(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
That is how God will offer nigeria the gift of peter obi.

Gbam. cool

1 Like

Re: His Hands Still Dey Bless”: Davido Gifts Keke Driver N1m After Guy Plastered His by rickpat(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: His Hands Still Dey Bless”: Davido Gifts Keke Driver N1m After Guy Plastered His by Lamasta(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
I entered his keke today
Re: His Hands Still Dey Bless”: Davido Gifts Keke Driver N1m After Guy Plastered His by Chidiemanuel: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
See the Moment 21 savage beggeed burna boy for a collabo
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG8LSG8T_es

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: Ini Edo Reacts As Eniola Bhadmus Scorns Haters / Total Cost Of Relocating To Canada As A Family Of 3 / Massive 12ft Crocodile Rips Off Boy’s Head And Swallows Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.