Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) (33661 Views)

360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2023
MissLeslie:
Fake,

Wicked soul,if na west will you call it fake news?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by mukthar2000(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2023
More need to be discovered inside their bush b4 Saturday pls, JAGABAN FOR LIFE.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by MrDoGood(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Thanksful:
Fake news

How?

Please explain
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by membranus: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2023
The Igbos are not even collecting their PVCs, while their unknown gunmen is dumping the same PVCs, stolen from INEC offices, inside bushes. And they are expecting their candidate to win?

If their candidate cannot even gather large votes in their region, then by what miracle is he going to win across other regions?

The Igbos just enjoy living in a world of delusion. Saturday will bring them to the stark reality of big electoral loss for their candidate. Then they will start venting their frustration online against other tribes, crying about how much they hate them. Never willing to admit that politicking is different from electoral propaganda.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by MrDoGood(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2023
MissLeslie:
Fake,

Can you tell the public the real news since this one is fake

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by stuffs2002: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Resources most be put together to get these PVCs to theowners immediately before this elections.

If Peter Obi doesn't win this elections cus they too much hate Igbos to give him, I might personally relocate to the East and join them in fighting for their Biafra! This is absolute degenerate wickedness!

What has these people done to Nigerians! What has the Igbos done to us?! I am very angry and emotional right now!

I might kill someone!! What extreme, unfounded, unimaginable, unfathomable, indescribable, pitch wickedness is this to a people? Is this how we hate them so much in this country?

Look at all these PVCs, and these are the ones discovered oh?

Hold you tears till 25th which is just few days away

1) Peter Obi will lose
2) Na Nigeria Army go do python dance on top your village
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by stuffs2002: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If you don't trust their love and patriotism why don't you give them their Biafra then?

After this election you will be shocked to see people from the Middle Belt start recruiting to join Biafra. Cus of this injustice I might be among the first.

You have the rest of the country, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani. Wicked f*cks!

Their love and patriotism is fake with underlining intentions and sane Nigerians can see through their deception
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by willibounce1(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
These flat headed, akpu chewing monkeys never learn. Same senseless propaganda that'll lead them nowhere every election year. They are too foolis.hly arrogant to learn from their masters.

Now they'll lose as usual and Starr crying biafra.ud or death.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by ClearFlair: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Thanksful:
Fake news

See this one.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by JOemmy(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Resources most be put together to get these PVCs to theowners immediately before this elections.

If Peter Obi doesn't win this elections cus they too much hate Igbos to give him, I might personally relocate to the East and join them in fighting for their Biafra! This is absolute degenerate wickedness!

What has these people done to Nigerians! What has the Igbos done to us?! I am very angry and emotional right now!

I might kill someone!! What extreme, unfounded, unimaginable, unfathomable, indescribable, pitch wickedness is this to a people? Is this how we hate them so much in this country?

Since after the end of the biafran war there have been a deliberate and systematic state policy to render igbos politically irrelevant in nigeria by all means so am not surprises about this discovery worst things greater than this one have been going on secretly in igboland since buhari and tinibu's apc came to power 7yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by SUGARCyprian247: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2023
I live in Anambra,

I visited INEC in different locations for over 7 times and couldn't find my PVC. They will search and tell me mine can't be found.

Not just me, In each of my visit, I noticed that people who couldn't find theirs too are 4 times more than people who were given PVCs

The situation is so terrible!!

There are many more Ndi Igbo PVCs dumped in several other locations. We are only Lucky to find out this one.

SMH

PS: for Those saying it's a fake news, a group of volunteers are already in Nnewi North sorting the PVCs.

But watch as INEC will either debunk the news or send gun men/security to harass or arrest the volunteers

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by dododawa1: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2023
LP are online voters,let wait and see.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by netmillionaires(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2023
I don't believe all these nonsense. If someone wants to prevent people from collecting their PVC, what happens to burning it. It wont take more than #5000 worth of petrol and condemned oil.

Who ever did this is simply trying to buy sympathy vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Ezewuzie01: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2023
Nnewi people carry Biafra for head, they must have thrown away their voters cards in obedience to terrorist Nnamdi Kanu. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Kog45(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

For your info, I am not a h*mosexual! This attention you want from me this night I will not give you.

Give your location so I come over and you say it to my face!
Oga calm down now you too dey vex....this election will come and go o...easy man.....I think time for SE to come together and say the truth....imagine believing Buhari is a cloned from Sudan...Tinubu paid Simon Ikpa $1m....

••**Afenifere came out and said they are supporting Obi but all Ohaneze can do is to make a bold claim that $1m was given to Ikpa and to easterners it was Tinubu.

Only truth can safe SE not lies.

Pls your life is important to God not humans,just get your PVC and vote Obi.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Light78: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2023
femisplash:
Stupid people.. I'm only surprised none of you was screaming Tinubu or Yoruba Muslims. They can't seem to remove the log of wood in their own eyes when all they do is focus on another man's region while their backyard burns.

You are judging what you read or see online with real life situation.

It's only online you hear such things and not real life.

Stop believing hatred and bigotry displayed online by evil agents who plan to destabilize the country.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by netmillionaires(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2023
27Pushing30:

Some people.

People are picking up their PVC’s there .

Nairaland will serve as a good data collection point for analysis of ignorant behavior

If the plan is to give out the PVC after election, why dump it somewhere like that where it can be uncovered. Won't it get damaged before it could be picked up? What happens to hiding it in a house somewhere and then bring it out after election?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Kog45(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2023
SUGARCyprian247:
I live in Anambra,

I visited INEC in different locations for over 7 times and couldn't find my PVC. They will search and tell me mine can't be found.

Not just me, In each of my visit, I noticed that people who couldn't find theirs too are 4 times more than people who were given PVCs

There are many more Ndi Igbo PVCs dumped in several other locations. We are only Lucky to find out this one.

SMH
Serious if Obi failed I will blame you guys...you visited inec offices and couldn’t find your PVC but you are here lamenting....am seeing this as an excuses.Oga go and find your PVC and vote.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Haakeem(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Election won't count know this and know peace.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by liasmiram2567: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

So it is Obi or biafra. Everything is getting clearer as the election day draws nearer
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by EJEGBULEJE: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Why should INEC be held responsible ? when your freedom fighters are busy burning INEC offices, did u think they will leave PVC behind ?? who operate from the bush if not your IPOB/ESN terrorists...

they burn INEC offices, and cart away PVC to their hideouts in the bush....

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2023
netmillionaires:

If the plan is to give out the PVC after election, why dump it somewhere like that where it can be uncovered. Won't it get damaged before it could be picked up? What happens to hiding it in a house somewhere and then bring it out after election?

it's common sense o... inside forest lol
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Johnson225(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2023
kindredspirit:

Too late.

INEC announced on Monday that there would be no elections in 240 polling units nationwide because there were no registered voters in those areas. You can Google to see the list of the polling units. In Anambra state, five of them are in the Nnewi area. In this video, the speaker says that these discovered PVCs bear the data of Nnewi voters. You can connect the dots.

After watching this video, my confidence in INEC's resolve to conduct free, fair and credible elections dropped considerably.

Your point is so valid

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You people are seriously wicked! Why don't you watch the video before being first to comment, and to comment nonsense?

When your kinsmen were busy burning inec office and. Destroying properties you don't know but now you want to blame inec abi
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by princejohnard(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2023
98% of INEC staff in each state are NATIVE of that state! If at all this is TRUE then na Igbo dey do Igbo because no way an outsider could have access to such number of PVCs.

This person should have called at least about 5 PVC and show the name on them because most of this uncollected PVC owners are either dead or the PVC are invalid ( due to so certain reasons)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2023
SUGARCyprian247:
I live in Anambra,

SMH

Goat and sheep are treated differently...I hope you gerrit
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Some people here are deliberately trying to deny a video prove. I want everyone to watch this video with their own eyes and judge for themselves.

I can clearly see the shiny insignias on the PVCs, how blind or self denying can any be to disprove this video?!

Leave that fool saying it's fake. I just checked the radio station 'Authority FM' and it's real.

Will a radio station peddle such fake news knowing the penalty involved if it's actually fake. Now I understand why people will be going to INEC and still can't find/get their PVC. I believe this is just one of so many others.

No reply that idiot again. I have resolved not to argue with certain people. Once I observe your brain is not functioning well, I ignore.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by SUGARCyprian247: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2023
My brother, i was very prepared to make troubles.

But if you come here, the INEC officials always lock themselves up in a big hall and open a window or two. Many people will Queue outside. The officials will reply from the centre of the hall (that's if they want to) . They won't even listen to your complains or insults.

I managed to get phone numbers of few INEC staffs in my ward. They searched and couldn't find it ( I was even ready to pay) .. damn!! I felt like 😭 crying. .

Kog45:
Serious if Obi failed I will blame you guys...you visited inec offices and couldn’t find your PVC but you are here lamenting....am seeing this as an excuses.Oga go and find your PVC and vote.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

nobody is asking you about my school teacher
leave all that plenty story and face the matter you boldly started.
HOW IS IT RUBBISH?

i knew you had absolutely nothing to offer.
you have the boldness to scream RUBBISH but you have no explanation for your screaming and wailing.
empty barrel.

Go and relate with your intellectually stunted comrades.

As an adult i can't expect adolescents to comprehend commonsensical stuffs.

Take care
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Una don forget about all the attacks on inec offices? O da bi awon people yi o gbadun sha
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Slurity(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
This thing should seriously make front page.
South Eastern people are seriously being disenfranchised in this country! This is deep wickedness!!

Look at all these PVCs in a big container?! And this is what has been seen oh?
Ask yourself simple questions before making no ice. Is it and Hausa or Yoruba man that is the head of Inec in that region or south eastern people. The answer to that question will make you more angry or more sober
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 4evaReina: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2023
Na Simon Ekpa boys handiwork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / Soldiers Beat Up Lagos State Government Clean-Up Committee Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.