Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,410 members, 7,964,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital (1794 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Misterone:
your father is an asshole for even inserting his dick into your stupid mother's kpekus. We would have been free from this vermin

I feel your pains 😭. Still won't make Tinubu win Edo or SS. Obi will win Edo State here with nothing less 94%, along with other SS States too 100%
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluajib:
I'm a first time voter so I'm wondering....he has ss and se on lockdown that's 10 states, he can win benue and plateau that's 12, what other states do you think can make him win
who gave him south south?who will give him delta and bayelsa.akwaibom?r u ppl normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
jahsharon:

Your father that is not demented, post his picture and life achievements here. Let us all compare to the Jagaban Borgu

It's obvious you mistake me for your father and your fellow Yoruba Muslims. Desist from quoting me on Nairaland. I don't engage low life Urchins like you. I engage only top urchins. I'll urge you to resist the urge of quoting me on nairaland henceforth.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Misterone:
Obi cannot win rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Edo and bayelsa. You can take that to the bank
Politics in the SS is different from politics in the SE. Politics in the SS be like JuJu. You dey look am e dey go.
bros I like give u smthg o.u spoke my mind.atiku has south south.we have a voting pattern it won’t change now or anytime soon.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by jahsharon: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It's obvious you mistake me for your father and your fellow Yoruba Muslims. Desist from quoting me on Nairaland. I don't engage low life Urchins like you. I engage only top urchins. I'll urge you to resist the urge of quoting me on nairaland henceforth.

Definitely you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental illness and chronic hallucinations just as your parents.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Ment or malaria? Alaye learn to shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say.

Obi will get nothing less than 94% in Edo, Delta, Akwa ibom, bayelsa amongst others. No dey cap dust again if u know no wetin u dey talk.
yahoo boy spotted.even Obi cannot bet on winning those states u mentioned.Stio smoking bro get ur international passport ready most of u can’t continue with Nigeria after Saturday
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Misterone:
They know why they don't want Tinubu. It's because he is a politician. He is not like Buhari. They know once Tinubu win, APC will rule Nigeria for the next 60 years. He is going to develope the APC and improve on the lives of Nigerians to the extent that you will not want to hear the name of another party.
u nailed it.The man get as e take Dey.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by ekolobaba: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obidense are very dense I swear. shocked

15 states kwa? Osanobua cheesy

Obi no go win two states. Divide 15 by 10 and you will be closer.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

I have said this from the first day.

I have said it a 100 times.

When the results are out, they'll call SS people betrayers grin
lol una no go kill me
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
yahoo boy spotted.even Obi cannot bet on winning those states u mentioned.Stio smoking bro get ur international passport ready most of u can’t continue with Nigeria after Saturday

It's obvious You mistake me for your father who's a yahoo boy? Ogbeni na Truth I dey yarn you so, Tinubu has since forgotten about Edo State and the entire SS region knowing fully well that he can't and won't win here. This is exactly why he concentrated so much in the North with the Hope of inheriting Buhari's imaginary block votes. But unfortunately kwankwaso and Atiku scattered his plans. So what are you saying again? Even SW no sure for am, e Come be SS na e go win? No be ment be that?

Obi don't have to be sure of winning those States Because he has already won it. Obi is obviously getting nothing less than 94% in those States, that's just the bitter truth. I know you're hurt and pained by this truth but by Saturday evening you'll be fine
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by ekolobaba: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
why u Dey speak for edo and other states na u be south south governor?if Obi win delta I will take my life

Delta - PDP
Edo - APC vs PDP
Bayelsa - APC
Rivers - PDP vs APC
Cross River - APC
Akwa Ibom - PDP

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It's obvious You mistake me for your father who's a yahoo boy? Ogbeni na Truth I dey yarn you so, Tinubu has since forgotten about Edo State and the entire SS region knowing fully well that he can't and won't win here. This is exactly why he concentrated so much in the North with the Hope of inheriting Buhari's imaginary block votes. But unfortunately kwankwaso and Atiku scattered his plans. So what are you saying again? Even SW no sure for am, e Come be SS na e go win? No be ment be that?

Obi don't have to be sure of winning those States Because he has already won it. Obi is obviously getting nothing less than 94% in those States, that's just the bitter truth. I know you're hurt and pained by this truth but by Saturday evening you'll be fine
lol even the edo go shock una.r u aware that oshiomole owns edo north 100%..
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
why u Dey speak for edo and other states na u be south south governor?if Obi win delta I will take my life

Which one is why I dey speak for Edo? Make I create thread to tell you say I be Edo man? Oga I'm tell you what's going on in my state here you dey yarn dust.

Obi will win Delta hands down, taking your life is an understatement, I expect you to do it now or better still send your location so I can ensure I'm there myself while watching you drinking the original sniper.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Delta - PDP
Edo - APC vs PDP
Bayelsa - APC
Rivers - PDP vs APC
Cross River - APC
Akwa Ibom - PDP

bros I just Dey laugh them.even Obi south east them go fight am with am o.A state that the 3 senators are not in labor party and nass election and presidential election is one day.I just Dey laugh OBIDIENTs.maybe they think Stella odua ekwunife and capital oil will lose their elections

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Which one is why I dey speak for Edo? Make I create thread to tell you say I be Edo man? Oga I'm tell you what's going on in my state here you dey yarn dust.

Obi will win Delta hands down, taking your life is an understatement, I expect you to do it now or better still send your location so I can ensure I'm there myself while watching you drinking the original sniper.
hahaha do u think Okowa and ibori r like ur Otondo Obaseki?I know edo pass u bro.Na only una mumu state Obi go get small vote because of Obaseki abysmal performances.Delta,rivers,bayelsa.ibom.cross rivers.them no born am well
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by Shikini: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluajib:
I'm a first time voter so I'm wondering....he has ss and se on lockdown that's 10 states, he can win benue and plateau that's 12, what other states do you think can make him win

The Constitution says 'majority votes + 25% in 24 states'. Simple!
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by ekolobaba: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
bros I just Dey laugh them.even Obi south east them go fight am with am o.A state that the 3 senators are not in labor party and nass election and presidential election is one day.I just Dey laugh OBIDIENTs.maybe they think Stella odua ekwunife and capital oil will lose their elections

No mind dem, dem be small pikin. Dem think say election na to dey shout I be obident for Twitter.

Dem no know say most places for naija na rural area and most people no get data for internet, na just TV and radio dem dey do. And na these people get most of the PVC.

E go shock dem.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
lol even the edo go shock una.r u aware that oshiomole owns edo north 100%..

Edo my State go shock me ? How? Na Ment?

Oshiomole will win his senatorial ambition that one is certain but he can't play godfatherism here. He knows it very well. Oga, I'm telling you Obi will win Edo State hands down. In fact PDP will come second here in Edo State while APC will struggle to get 1%.

Alaye, when oshiomole chased obaseki out of APC, that was when APC lost Edo State. Even PDP knows very well that they will lose Edo State 100%. Who then is APC to think they'll win this Edo. Na ment? Alaye we vote for competency and trusted Sane individuals here and not otherwise.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Let me shock you.,
Obi will win on nairaland
He will do same on the internet
Obi will not win in Anambra...
Obi will not win any state in the north
Obi will not win any state in the south west...
He will win 2 States SE and 1in SS...
Take this to the bank...
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

No mind dem, dem be small pikin. Dem think say election na to dey shout I be obident for Twitter.

Dem no know say most places for naija na rural area and most people no get data for internet, na just TV and radio dem dey do. And na these people get most of the PVC.

E go shock dem.
lol Saturday no far I hope the military is ready to discipline anyone trying to foment trouble.because I know say the result go be obidneits like juju
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Edo my State go shock me ? How? Na Ment?

Oshiomole will win his senatorial ambition that one is certain but he can't play godfatherism here. He knows it very well. Oga, I'm telling you Obi will win Edo State hands down. In fact PDP will come second here in Edo State while APC will struggle to get 1%.

Alaye, when oshiomole chased obaseki out of APC, that was when APC lost Edo State. Even PDP knows very well that they will lose Edo State 100%. Who then is APC to think they'll win this Edo. Na ment? Alaye we vote for competency and trusted Sane individuals here and not otherwise.
u guys have the worsts gov in Africa.which one be we vote competence again bros?
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by kayfra: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Joseph the dreamer
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
hahaha do u think Okowa and ibori r like ur Otondo Obaseki?I know edo pass u bro.Na only una mumu state Obi go get small vote because of Obaseki abysmal performances.Delta,rivers,bayelsa.ibom.cross rivers.them no born am well

From no votes at all to small votes? Why you dey whine yourself na? Shey you say obi no go win Delta and you'll kill yourself when he does?

When Obi wins delta by Saturday this week and you didn't kill yourself may God strike you Dead before Sunday morning. May no good things ever happened to you and your family. May backwardness always be your portion. Expect you kill yourself by Saturday when Obi wins Delta, these curses will not work. But if you don't. These curses will become active and passive. So shall it be Amen
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
u guys have the worsts gov in Africa.which one be we vote competence again bros?

You're blind not to see the mention of "Godfatherism" in the write up?

Alaye I'm done with you. Your argument is usually pointless and baseless
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by shuttox: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2023
jahsharon:

Go out and vote and let IPOB use you for pepper soup and suya. Your lord and savior Nazi Nnamdi Kanu associates have promised to use anyone they see on election day for pepper t
Cry cry blood
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2023
osothermal:
You dey mind the ewobi

These thiefnubuu urchins too Mumu aswear
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by obailala(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Misterone:
Obi cannot win rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Edo and bayelsa. You can take that to the bank
Politics in the SS is different from politics in the SE. Politics in the SS be like JuJu. You dey look am e dey go.
Agbado micro finance bank...
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by Misterone: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I feel your pains 😭. Still won't make Tinubu win Edo or SS. Obi will win Edo State here with nothing less 94%, along with other SS States too 100%
ovulekebuke! Who said anything about Tinubu? Dickhead
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by renderme: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2023
Misterone:

I think he will win 4 in SS.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2023
Misterone:
ovulekebuke! Who said anything about Tinubu? Dickhead

Ur Papa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo People Living In Denial-Asari Dokubo / Video Of Post Biafra War: Seizure Of Properties In Rivers State Revisited / David Hundeyin Blasts Hadi Sirika

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.