Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

“Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) (937 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday / See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) / Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Penguin2: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D743S574rA4

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, the Labour Party Vice Presidential running mate, was on Channels Television 2023 Verdict Programme earlier this evening and took time to berate the two leading political parties of APC and PDP for failing to take the political and religious sensibilities of Nigerians into cognizance in choosing the presidential and Vice Presidential candidates of their respective parties.

On APC’s Muslim Muslim ticket, he argued that Nigeria is not Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where a political party will fly an all Muslim ticket to the exclusion of Christians who form huge part of the Nigerian population.

Similarly, he came hard on the PDP for giving her ticket to another northerner after the tenure of a northerner in power.

One would agree that Yusuf Datti has been visible and vocal of recent and fearless in articulating his thoughts while the candidates of other parties and their running mates seem to be running from the media.

When last did watch an interview granted by Shettima or Okowa for instance?

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Seems Datti just woke up from his slumber!

I hope Datti knows that his university does not meet urban planning standards, and same time blocking waterways.

Asiwaju’s administration will be addressing urban planning and land reclamation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nigeria is not Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where a political party will fly an all Muslim ticket to the exclusion of Christians who form huge part of the Nigerian population.

CoronaVirusRelo:

I hope Datti knows that his university does not meet urban planning standards, and same time blocking waterways.

Focus your attention on what is urgently needed to be avoided and stop beating around the bush tongue

4 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by ClearFlair: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
He is so smart and truthful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by chatinent: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
I pray that one who commented above doesn't end in madness-restriction chains.

Politics is making him useless.
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Asgard13: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
If Obasanjo boys don’t align or negotiate with Pdp ..in the 48hrs to 25.

Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu will be the next President of Nigeria

That’s the reality on ground tonight

Datti can make all politcal statements .. and applause for it

But himself knows this .. he follow dey the discussion .. no be talk

Asiwaju is having his one feet in villa as we Dey type

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by lanreSamson: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Asiwaju’s administration will be addressing urban planning and land reclamation.

Stop it 🤣🤣🤣
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Ance4Liverpool: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sound and healthy Presidential candidate + sound and healthy vice presidential candidate = good governance
Nigerians let's not vote with sentiments rather let's vote credible people to rescue us from the hand's of this evil party called APC bcs we have suffered enough as a country since 2015 till date
Vote wisely
Obidient is better than sacrifice
LP is the party
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Paperwhite(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
I still remember how the Egyptians rose up violently rose up to reject the Muslim brotherhood party they voted following the inglorious era of their then leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by loosecanon50(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Buhari who is seen as an extremist rejected muslim-muslim ticket, that should tell a lot.

Tinubu is now the one who had the guts to do it by tagging along with the boko haram patron to give you full assurance of carnage to come.

Nigerians have decided to vote Peter Obi and that’s final.

5 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by jahsharon: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nigeria is not Mauritania either

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Softmirror: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
I REPEAT, TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL LOSE
2. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL WIN.

MORE SO, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF PETER OBI'S CARRIER IN POLITICS WHILE THE WIN WILL BECOME TINUBU'S FULFILMENT. JUST LIKE MESSI WINNING THE WORLD CUP. PETER OBI WILL RUN AWAY FROM LABOUR PARTY. TINUBU WILL CONTINUE TO BE RELEVANT IN BOTH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS TILL HIS LAST BREATH ON EARTH. YUSUF DATTI WILL RETURN TO BEING IRRELEVANT.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by slivertongue: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Datti is punching very hard
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by slivertongue: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

I REPEAT, TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL LOSE
2. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL WIN.

MORE SO, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF PETER OBI'S CARRIER IN POLITICS WHILE THE WIN WILL BECOME TINUBU'S FULFILMENT. JUST LIKE MESSI WINNING THE WORLD CUP. PETER OBI WILL RUN AWAY FROM LABOUR PARTY. TINUBU WILL CONTINUE TO BE RELEVANT IN BOTH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS TILL HIS LAST BREATH ON EARTH. YUSUF DATTI WILL RETURN TO BEING IRRELEVANT.

Politics is not a career. It's only a career for jobbers and hedonists. So obi is not a career politician ko oo

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Felabrity: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Context: Nigeria is not dominated by Muslims alone

Reject APC at all cost
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Softmirror: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
slivertongue:

Politics is not a career. It's only a career for jobbers and hedonists. So obi is not a career politician ko oo

YES IT IS. JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN IN THE SENATE FOR ABOUT FORTY YEARS BEFORE BECOMING THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria is not Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where a political party will fly an all Muslim ticket to the exclusion of Christians who form huge part of the Nigerian population.

Focus your attention on what is urgently needed to be avoided and stop beating around the bush tongue
Lef the Mugu ! He has no tangible things to say that is why em dey still being back the issue of Muslim Muslim tickets ! Everything in Naija now is Political , Religion and Ethnicity ! ......If only he sticks to Obi's master plan agenda ! People will respect him for That alone !
Anyway he forgot that Tinubu immediate family are all Christians ( wife and Children )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by slivertongue: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

YES IT IS. JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN IN THE SENATE FOR ABOUT FORTY YEARS BEFORE BECOMING THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?.

Those folks earn less and have thriving careers and investments they and their families falls back on but in NIGERIA it's about me my family and I. Politics is a service to humanity. It's not a picnic, it's a difficult and challenging task

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Softmirror: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
slivertongue:

Those folks earn less and have thriving careers and investments they and their families falls back on but in NIGERIA it's about me my family and I.

ALL THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN WILL NOT APPEAR IN HIS CV AS A POLITICIAN.
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by jahsharon: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2023
slivertongue:
Datti is punching very hard

He should go and punch his Mauritania fellow citizens
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Penguin2: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2023
jahsharon:

He should go and punch his Mauritania fellow citizens

With this mentality, it’s obvious that if Obama was Nigerian with Kenyan root, he would not have ruled Nigeria like he ruled America.

When are you guys ever going to be done with bigotry?

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Bigshots001(m): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Asiwaju will not win!

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by nairanaira12: 1:21am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lolz. What daft fools like you don't know is that the evil you promote today can crush you tomorrow.

Iyan ogun odun le jo'ni lowo.
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Urchinpainer: 2:31am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu Agbero your master is not winning! Only jihadist will vote Muslim Muslim ticket. And Una no plenty pass Christians
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Tinubu Agbero your master is not winning! Only jihadist will vote Muslim Muslim ticket. And Una no plenty pass Christians

You have a right to encourage yourself.

Reality will drill through your heart
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by amuwo1980: 2:49am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lol them never enter and have been threatening everyone with mayhem, only God knows what these ppl pls to do if they win this election, God save Nigerian from genocide orchestrated by the balablites
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Ofunaofu: 4:20am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Nigerians of all walks of life are going to reject Tinubu with his demonic Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Ofunaofu: 4:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Himtulie247:
Lef the Mugu ! He has no tangible things to say that is why em dey still being back the issue of Muslim Muslim tickets ! Everything in Naija now is Political , Religion and Ethnicity ! ......If only he sticks to Obi's master plan agenda ! People will respect him for That alone !
Anyway he forgot that Tinubu immediate family are all Christians ( wife and Children )

We have to continue to sound it loud and clear that Tinubu with his demonic Muslim Muslim ticket is about to set a bad precedence that Nigeria will never ever be able to come out of.

Will Muslims vote for a Christian Christian ticket?
Re: “Nigeria Is Not Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia” Yusuf Datti On APC Ticket. (video) by Yibo(m): 4:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Datti can't win his polling unit and if he does I will deactivate this account

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs / INEC To Punish Officials Who Sabotaged Presidential/nass Polls / The Nation: Obi Will Fail At The Tribunal, And His Party And Supporters Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.