Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,263 members, 7,880,994 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi (27529 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Not Effective In Lagos / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Abagworo(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2023
If this works then Nigeria is indeed going to experience real change. Labour is meant to have a say in governance and with Labour Party in power they own the power
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Cyberterror: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2023
The new NLC president Joe Ajaero didn't waste time to display his tribalism. Supporting Obi because he is fellow Igbo man rather than competence. He forgot that under Obi, Anambara doctors went on strike for over one year just like lecturers of Anambara state university due to Obi's wicked disposition to workers welfare.

God bless incoming President Bola Tinubu who had and has a stellar history with Lagos workers.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by SpatialKing(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Sheggy13:

So you think it's the NLC that will dictate to individual workers how they will vote? Quite funny. NLC as a body has always identified with Labour Party even before Peter Obi dreamt of decamping there,so this a normal thing and not news.

Labour Party never had a front runner candidate like PO in the past....

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by willibounce1(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Endorsement don't win elections. Real voters and votes do. After all your noise about useless Endorsements ,you will still go back to chanting biafra.ud or death.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by id4sho(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Before nko? No be their party? Look at the NLC's logo and colour. The only difference is that Obi and Datti are running under their party. I pity those saying LP is igbo or Obi's party.

It's the party of Nigerians for Nigerians. Only civil servants who wish to keep suffering, feeding and living with their graduate children who are supposed to have got employed and settled down or those who want to keep lamenting over perpetual ASUU strike, while those who unleashed the suffering on them are training their children in foreign universities and posting their graduating pictures on the social media would vote the failed APC and PDP siamese twins
Baba, this your comment touch me

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by unmask: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Adeleketoyin:

See ehh...
#Obi-dient movement is no respecter of Party o.

As an APC or PDP Supporter, you can be #Obi-dient because this Nigeria is for all of us and noone is happy about the state of the nation. But we all know that
*Peter Obi is better.*
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nigerians are #Obi-dient.
*Just Vote Labour Party for President*
I like this

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by obyno82: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of endorsement!

Endorsement they could have sold and use proceeds to eat Ofe Nsala and Nkwobi simultaneously.

Absolute waste!

You don't have sense
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by kenchop: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
THAT'S HOW YOU SOLD YOUR BIRTH RIGHT TO THE BAT FOR A POT OF ETHNIC SOUP.

CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of endorsement!

Endorsement they could have sold and use proceeds to eat Ofe Nsala and Nkwobi simultaneously.

Absolute waste!
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Funflipper: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Before nko? No be their party? Look at the NLC's logo and colour. The only difference is that Obi and Datti are running under their party. I pity those saying LP is igbo or Obi's party.

It's the party of Nigerians for Nigerians. Only civil servants who wish to keep suffering, feeding and living with their graduate children who are supposed to have got employed and settled down or those who want to keep lamenting over perpetual ASUU strike, while those who unleashed the suffering on them are training their children in foreign universities and posting their graduating pictures on the social media would vote the failed APC and PDP siamese twins

Anambra State doctors and teachers went on strike for 13 (consecutive) months when Peter Obi was governor. A whole academic session was lost under his watch; Now he is the best thing to happen after sliced bread.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Dandollars311(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2023
zelnababa:
lolz I am a member of NLC, my vote is for ASIWAJU
Will u keep quiet there!You that dont know d full meaning of NLC.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Lightorder: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2023
SpatialKing:

Calm dude..
Learn some sarcasm
my bother, am sorry jare. I couldnt calm down and watch these lousy born nobodies repeat what they did in 2015. In the part of the country i hail from , time is money. we have just wasted whooping 8 years and here they go again
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Dandollars311(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2023
Cyberterror:
The new NLC president Joe Ajaero didn't waste time to display his tribalism. Supporting Obi because he is fellow Igbo man rather than competence. He forgot that under Obi, Anambara doctors went on strike for over one year just like lecturers of Anambara state university due to Obi's wicked disposition to workers welfare.

God bless incoming President Bola Tinubu who had and has a stellar history with Lagos workers.
Sharp there!Monkey
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Dandollars311:

abeg wating be the meaning oo
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Dandollars311:

mumu, you think say na everybody be like you.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2023
WHO ARE THEY? They are nothing but toothless Bull dug. They can be scrapped in the new dispensation!
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Emmychem(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Kpam!!! E choke....

Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of endorsement!

Absolute waste!

I may be a member of NLC but would NLC be there when I would be voting Tinubu?

Any sanctions for any disobedient member of NLC? No.

Therefore, the endorsement is advisory.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by iamsolasoul(f): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2023
Omo Buhari ke
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Diligence: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2023
This is the end of the game!
INEC: Just declare Peter Obi President already!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Winnersunited: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of endorsement!

Absolute waste!
Because it did not go the other way .
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Shikini: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Lovely
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Princewell2012(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... Somebori is already crying.

Obolowo Oshiomole

Time for a new Nigeria

Hmn I think voters guide is very important. A lot of people will vote wrongly, and it will be cancelled. Is there a way to educate people on how to thumbprint correctly?
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of endorsement!

Absolute waste!
nah you dey always first cry nah so you go cry after election by God grace OBI is coming
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Dchampion65: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
I am so sure 80% of mass labour will vote otherwise.

We are getting wiser.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by franudi: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by BigBizzy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Na only you know who they supply your Papa o?

Na your idiot self them dey supply.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by nairanaira12: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of endorsement!

Absolute waste!

Since you are comfortable with selling your votes for money, i won't be surprised if you sell your mother and daughter to rapists for money.

You are just an empty shell of a human.
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Iamspecialamadi: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of endorsement!

Absolute waste!
why are you crying?
Re: The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi by Sunnypan: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
That's a good one. Nigeria is Obidified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Commercialized/industrialized Non-capital Cities In Nigeria / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.