Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,805 members, 7,930,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) (3923 Views)

Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos / Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) by Derrickfoster1: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari have several support groups kid

Hahahaha

Town crier
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Apc was quick to post drone shot of tbs. But their own drone shot is missing
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) by Adaran: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Some toxic people that didn't come for the rally or took early pictures were the one saying rubbish here. The next president of Nigeria is Tinubu by the grace of God
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) by PNomsule: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
leokid866:
lol just say you did not hear, because inec did partner with NCC and other various groups that you could call, message and even look up online to find out the status of your card......INEC did their part if you failed to do yours that's on you......

1. U know say some of us dey very busy all day to go dey stand for queue hours unending.

2. There's always a better way to do anything, for inec to sms us with details and for all of us over 80m registered voters to dey call inec which one easy pass...?!

My brother... I might have failed and it may seem its on me but true talk be say, inec dey obsolete in policy decision and hence inefficient brother
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) by leokid866: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
PNomsule:

1. U know say some of us dey very busy all day to go dey stand for queue hours unending.

2. There's always a better way to do anything, for inec to sms us with details and for all of us over 80m registered voters to dey call inec which one easy pass...?!

My brother... I might have failed and it may seem its on me but true talk be say, inec dey obsolete in policy decision and hence inefficient brother
Omo if it's important you make the time, I moved my card to a polling units right in front of my house so I won't stress too much on Saturday, I had done the change since july 2021, the card was not printed until the last two weeks when they were about to close collections, but I made sure I kept going back every 2-3 weeks filled a complaint form and sat on their necks to make sure I get my card........I'm sure if na babe or money matter you go take am serious.......I come from a family 👪 where we don't joke with elections, we see every election season as point to plan the course of our lives and businesses for the next four years cause whether you take an interest in the election or not, the outcome will definitely take an interest in your life......
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) by PNomsule: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
leokid866:
Omo if it's important you make the time, I moved my card to a polling units right in front of my house so I won't stress too much on Saturday, I had done the change since july 2021, the card was not printed until the last two weeks when they were about to close collections, but I made sure I kept going back every 2-3 weeks filled a complaint form and sat on their necks to make sure I get my card........I'm sure if na babe or money matter you go take am serious.......I come from a family 👪 where we don't joke with elections, we see every election season as point to plan the course of our lives and businesses for the next four years cause whether you take an interest in the election or not, the outcome will definitely take an interest in your life......

Personally bruv, I prefer that the right thing be done. You probably don't agree with me that inec should be the one contacting us via a simple sms make we for go pick our pvcs.... imagine the productive hours it would have saved millions of Nigerians who come Saturday would have been disenfranchised because we yakpa wey no collect our pvcs... sadly.

Again, na money on my mind things I dey, I trade online and u know wetin seconds without one's eyes on the screen might do to our earnings.

Can inec please employ a better way to these processes and save herself the embarrassment? Because it's a failure on their part when you consider millions of pvcs been thrown away etc etc
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) by tombla(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
It's funny
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) by agadez007(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu has dementia
He might be seeing ghosts in the empty seats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is GRV Using "Charms" And “AMU"-LETS? / Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment / Northern Governors To VP Kashim Shettima - SHUT UP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.