Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,769 members, 7,952,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election (416 Views)

SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda. / Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by David160(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2023
The way Igbo people are motivated for this election eh.. I think it's cox of the effort the church has made in sensitizing people.. No body even send simon ekpa.

Almost everyone of my friends get PVC and they are voting obi....Saturday election will see the highest turnout in SE since 2011

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by Foolishbuhari: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
David160:
The way Igbo people are motivated for this election eh.. I think it's cox of the effort the church has made in sensitizing people.. No body even send simon ekpa.

Almost everyone of my friends get PVC and they are voting obi....Saturday election will see the highest turnout in SE since 2011
Men dem dey wait anybody when go come shout no election in Biafra land. Dem go use am do firewood!

5 Likes

Re: I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by Pauldollars(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Its not only in the South East.

Citizens from other Geo-political regions are even more motivated to vote Peter Obi than many in the South East.

Its the motivation of other regions for Obi that has killed politcal apathy in the SE

Nigerians across Nigeria are motivated for a better leader and political party.

11 Likes

Re: I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by wegevv: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2023
David160:

It’s everywhere brother. Obidients everywhere are extremely motivated to vote this year.

It’s a shame none of our polls try to measure this. It’s always measured in US polls.

Imagine waking up in the morning, washing yourself then queuing outside in the sun to vote for APC after they have given us the worst federal government in the history of our country lol.

Obi is coming <3

7 Likes

Re: I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by Hotexplorers: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Vote Peter George Obi

1 Like

Re: I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by Neckpresser101: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2023
SE dey learn

We SS guys are the most motivated Edo State carry obi for head like gala

We in Rivers that one na sure landslide

As for our akwa ibom and cross river brothers those ones sure for Obi

Bayelsa will always support those who gave Jonathan their all!!

Delta?! Haba! Sure bloc for Obi

Unlike one region like that , that refuse to Collect PVC wink

5 Likes

Re: I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by Teddy0147(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2023
David160:

With sit at home Abi ?
Re: I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by Mfetenang: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2023
There's a chance you will not even vote, Simon Ekpa will deal ruthlessly with you.
Re: I Think The SE Is The Most Motivated Region In This Election by jude79(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
I don't think so, I think that s/easterners were interested in this election like they were in 2011 for Jonathan, but when I relocated back to s/south recently, that was when I noticed that s/east are really not serious, infact s/south carryam like gala, omo see love, when I mentioned voting PDP as some s/easterners are contemplating, my s/southern people want tear me to pieces with insult, since then I only talk about LP, if I as much as dare mention APC, na murd I go collect, for your safety immediately you are leaving Southwest enter southsouth Edo state, no mention APC oo!! or you go collect

(1) (Reply)

Declare Number Of Pvcs Collected Nationwide, Fashola tells INEC / BREAKING NEWS: Simon Ekpa Is Out / PDP Reps Member Caught With $500,000 Cash For Alleged Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.