Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love (916 Views)

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. / I Need Help About My Girlfriend / I Need A Help About My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by Kokorokomaster1(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2023
I told my girlfriend that I hope that she love me for who i am, and not because of my money or what I'm going to give to her, that if the reseen why she is in love with me is because of what I'm going to give to her, that the relationship is not going to work, seen that day she started to behave somehow telling me that she is upset with me because of what I told her, that if I love I would've not told her that, that I changed everything, please what should I do, should I beg her that I'm sorry, or should I live her
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by Evergreen12345(f): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2023
wait after election please 🙏

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by GeorgWashinton: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Another reduced worthless piece of human resources again with pussy matter on his head.

You are supposed to be used for rituals.
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by frozen70(f): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
I told my girlfriend that I hope that she love me for who i am, and not because of my money or what I'm going to give to her, that if the reseen why she is in love with me is because of what I'm going to give to her, that the relationship is not going to work, seen that day she started to behave somehow telling me that she is upset with me because of what I told her, that if I love I would've not told her that, that I changed everything, please what should I do, should I beg her that I'm sorry, or should I live her

I think you lack experience and not yet mature for relationships

You need to work on yourself before you can start handling a woman that you have a relationship with
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by ObamaMessi: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
You possess two things: foolishness and illiteracy.

One, seek help and get wise first then educate yourself before thinking about a woman. As for now, you are completely irrelevant in the dating world and any girl you date will use you and dump you like the fool you are.
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by Chaos14: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
You possess two things: foolishness and illiteracy.

One, seek help and get wise first then educate yourself before thinking about a woman. As for now, you are completely irrelevant in the dating world and any girl you date will use you and dump you like the fool you are.
Bro where have you been?
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by ObamaMessi: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Chaos14:
Bro where have you been?
I was banned.

How far?
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by cumoverna: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
A real man nor de talk too much for relationship.

Meanwhile I hope you are voting this Saturday for the right candidate?
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by Chaos14: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I was banned.
How far?
I de i see you don open business?
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by ObamaMessi: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Chaos14:
I de i see you don open business?
No oo, I didn't.
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by Chaos14: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
No oo, I didn't.
Then what was that drink picture about?
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by ObamaMessi: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Chaos14:
Then what was that drink picture about?
mods too strict now so don't dig that one out🤣🤣🤣
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by Kokorokomaster1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
cumoverna:
A real man nor de talk too much for relationship.

Meanwhile I hope you are voting this Saturday for the right candidate?

Yes I'm voting for Peter obi
Re: Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love by cumoverna: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
author=Kokorokomaster1 post=121141247]

Yes I'm voting for Peter obi[/quote] good one

(1) (Reply)

How Should I Handle This Drama... / BREAKING: Judy Austin, Yul Edochie Fight Dirty In Fresh Viral Video, Sparks Divo / Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.