Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) (47925 Views)

Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by domDva(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
I’d rather say your family instead

N3TRAL:

I'm not disputing the fact. Most of them will come from my state and region.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by obrian888: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
IpobAntidote:

For Biafuro not Nigeria.

Who is now best or Nigeria Tifnubu or Atifkulooted? your brain needs re-stetting honestly, if at the rate this country is sinking, all you can ask for is 2 old stinking thieves that are ready end this country's existence
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by crowther15(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
ajog1:

Are you sure of the bolded?
There was a video evidence. If you check most opinion polls, you would see it a contest between BAT and PO. The latest POLAF poll released by Business shows that Atiku may not have up to 25% while BAT and PO 48% and 43% respectively.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Ckonnet: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
tonykester:
While Obi is doing street campaigns and his ward/ party agents doing door to door campaigns even in places as far as Chibok in Maiduguri, Tinubu is busy waiting for Buhari to raise his hand up and wave at the crowd at different stadiums

Those guys are really old for them not to understand the trend.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Shikini: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eeyaa
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by somad: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
A creche of naive babies singing for the camera.

For the umpteenth time, there will be a geometric increase in suicide rates on the 27th of February grin
Starting from you
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Occurstaem(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
tonykester:
While Obi is doing street campaigns and his ward/ party agents doing door to door campaigns even in places as far as Chibok in Maiduguri, Tinubu is busy waiting for Buhari to raise his hand up and wave at the crowd at different stadiums
You yourself know that it is not true. But continue
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by rollandben(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
No reasonable patriotic would ever think of voting other presidential candidate other than that of Obi. Obi or Yoruba nation.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by tempest01(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

At least the problem is not your state. Majority are sensible.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by davidl7: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Che u been dey talk nonsense?

Ugly baboon wey get money.

Resemble Shrek! EEdiot!
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Augustenite(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
Honestly peter Obi is the best

No. He only has noise makers as supporters. Kindergartens and efulefu immature people supporting him.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Shadysen: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Royalty83:
Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service
This your trash here wont stop us from voting.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
tonykester:
I really don't see how Obi will lose this election.
The organic love is too much. Look at the faces of this poeple, they see hope in Peter Obi.

These are people who wake up without hope of where to get the next meal.

These are people who sit under the trees every afternoon, thinking about how to approach their wives and kids at home in the evening .

These are people who go to their shops everyday only to face thugs sent by Tinubus daughter whom he handed the markets in Lagos.

These are people who do business under severe heat because there is no electricity to power their Air Conditions and fans.

They just saw a glimpse of hope from the old order.

If for any reason you attempt to stop them from voting on 25th February, better buy your coffin before doing that.

Nigeria will finally be liberated from the hostage takers.

Atleast give credit to the original Author of this post. Not that it matters
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by OChimex: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He thinks money can buy everything just like the way he bought Regina Daniels...

This one has no business with politics.

The pedophile should just continue in his specialty of scouting young naive girls
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
May Nigeria happen to anyone that advocates for One Nigeria!
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by MrSmooth71: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Not your State, its actually from your Immediate Family.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by chuk65276: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
I said Delta is for Obi. We nor dey play for here. All them Okowa and Agege dey famzy with us.I said Delta is for Obi. We nor dey play for here. All them Okowa and Agege dey famzy with us....

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by fredylee: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Please how do I post a video here? Can someone help please? It's of the late Morocco Maduka singing Peter Obi's praise back then in Anambra.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ponishah: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Allardyce:
Just look at how you are disgracing yourself. If your good for nothing father had worked like Ned, you won't be here defending him, but no, the fool choose to be a local palm wine drunkard and impregnated the she goat you called mother before he died.
So there is something about poverty?
I can defend anyone I choose.

You can cry blood, yes I will always appreciate the hard working Ned, you can continue hating and cursing successfull people.
If you wan die, please I beg you, die and no one will ever know. Omo, I like Ned Nwoko pieces, you even know his very happy wives.

Ned Nwoko victory will render you impotent, so that you upstair may have a chance to function.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ponishah: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
As usual, devoid of anything reasonable.... Instead, throwing insults everywhere.
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ponishah: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Allardyce:
Just look at how you are disgracing yourself. If your good for nothing father had worked like Ned, you won't be here defending him, but no, the fool choose to be a local palm wine drunkard and impregnated the she goat you called mother before he died.

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

For the umpteenth time, there will be a geometric increase in suicide rates on the 27th of February grin

You no get talk, so rest. cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Don't worry, we will hire buses if needed to come for the mass burial , hope your roads are in good shapes, because we don't trust roads constructed by APC
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Atk1nson(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Levels1:

. Nigerians bro

Speak for yourself. After 8 years of apc, many Nigerians will differ on that
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

That's very true urchin, in your family,as u have spoken so shall it be
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
Honestly peter Obi is the best

Abi ooo cheesy
Him dey campaign like who dey look for employment while the other two dey campaign like who dey look for power.
Do you know that while Obi was in fidelity,He was entitled to 2 cars annually, he told the board to keep it, that he doesn't need them,all he wants to do his come to the office,do his work and go home.
He rejected an Oil well.
Didn't collect a penny from Jona when He was employed to head SEC,He instead sold His CV to them should in case another call for service arises.
He is the most competent.
He pushes forward with a balanced ticket to balance our diversities as stated in the section 14 of our constitution. What else do we need?.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
crowther15:

There was a video evidence. If you check most opinion polls, you would see it a contest between BAT and PO. The latest POLAF poll released by Business shows that Atiku may not have up to 25% while BAT and PO 48% and 43% respectively.

That poll was criticed by even Arise TV presenters as an opinion poll deviod of stats and information gathering.
Anap is one of the most prestigious organization when it relates offline polls.
They have a reputation for successfully predicting correctly since 2011 their methodology for gathering data is very clear and extensive.
If they are coming out to tell you that structureless Lp that had never been mentioned in presidential polls before will win,this should be enough to tell you that a gigantic change has swept accross the spheres of our political space.
APC should be sent back to the hell they crawled out from,they have failed woefully in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY, there's no reason for them to be in the ballot again.
Obidiati to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by THMT: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

One thing that you guys have refused to understand is the peculiarity of each state. What the generality of the people want in a state, a few of people cannot impose their will on them. Just the same way, LP cannot gain traction in Kano state the way the same people shouting Obi may want it to be in Kano. You guys should just be at peace with yourself and learn state peculiarity.

You are full of wisdom. I believe same peculiarities should be applied to season's and time, regions and countries.

What the country generally need to escape the level of hardship at the moment and rapidly grow economically is visible to the blind and loud to the deaf.
People refusing to stand for equity to kill money and god fatherismn polictics right now are either benefiting from the system or just tribal/religious.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Taba21: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

90% of deltan are linage of Edo/Yoruba,so anyone thinking that Obi, will win Delta state is wasting his/her time.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Allardyce: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
ponishah:

So there is something about poverty?
I can defend anyone I choose.

You can cry blood, yes I will always appreciate the hard working Ned, you can continue hating and cursing successfull people.
If you wan die, please I beg you, die and no one will ever know. Omo, I like Ned Nwoko pieces, you even know his very happy wives.

Ned Nwoko victory will render you impotent, so that you upstair may have a chance to function.
The same Ned that fvcked your mother and underage sister? Same Ned that molested the fool you call father? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.