Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. (1848 Views)

OPC Remembers Founder Dr. Fasehun, Yet To Decide Among Atiku, Obi, Tinubu / No Difference Among Atiku, Tinubu, Obi – SAN / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Red02(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2023
All these apc apologist, sth is wrong with you guys

Is it a must one will vote for your candidate irrespective of ethnicity.

This one was quick to ask me why has abia not gone far
What do i have to do with abia if not for your deluded thoughts, fvckin bunch of racists and tribal bigots.

Do you know how many nationalities are in new york,london,paris, and others.

You want your country to be like them but you still attack other tribes from your own country.

@donbrowser grow past that mentality
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by donbrowser(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Red02:
All these apc apologist, sth is wrong with you guys

Is it a must one will vote for your candidate irrespective of ethnicity.

This one was quick to ask me why has abia not gone far
What do i have to do with abia if not for your deluded thoughts, fvckin bunch of racists and tribal bigots.

Do you know how many nationalities are in new york,london,paris, and others.

You want your country to be like them but you still attack other tribes from your own country.

@donbrowser grow past that mentality

Why is there a big margin between Lagos and other states in Nigeria in terms of development if Lagos is not doing well?

Simple question!

You want another party to rule Lagos and I gave you a sample of another state being ruled by another party.

So answer my question
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by boxypane(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is the worst, Tinubu stole money Tru bullion van during last election, koro koro for our eye
The man that paid workers salaries without Federal allocations for 5 months?
Obi or Atiku fit?
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Red02(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2023
donbrowser:

Why is there a large margin between Lagos and other states in terms of development

Is it a thing to boast of that lagos is progressing but nigeria is moving backwards in many areas??
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by donbrowser(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Red02:

Is it a thing to boast of that lagos is progressing but nigeria is moving backwards in many areas??

You're getting closer. Now give me an example of another state being ruled by a different party since 1999 that's closer to Lagos in terms of development.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by donbrowser(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2023
boxypane:

The man that paid workers salaries without Federal allocations for 5 months?
Obi or Atiku fit?

Over 1 year please. It's for 13 months same number of months Obi didn't pay doctors and they were on strike
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by boxypane(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2023
donbrowser:

Over 1 year please. It's for 13 months same number of months Obi didn't pay doctors and they were on strike
Thank you boss
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Red02(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2023
donbrowser:

You're getting closer. Now give me an example of another state being ruled by a different party since 1999 that's closer to Lagos in terms of development.

Most state ruled by apc how well are they doing. grin

Lagos has been on a trajectory for a developed city long before baba(jagaban) entered there.

My own is that if lagos is going forwad and nigeria isn't, it's not worthy to boast of
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by donbrowser(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Red02:

Most state ruled by apc how well are they doing. grin

Lagos has been on a trajectory for a developed city long before baba(jagaban) entered there.

My own is that if lagos is going forwad and nigeria isn't, it's not worthy to boast of

OK back to my former question again...

Why is there a large margin between Lagos and other states in terms of development?

Mention one state ruled by other parties from 1999 that you can boast of their development as being better or closer to Lagos. For example Abia state grin
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Ikamandoncome: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku is the next president, tinubu is a drug Barron.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by tctrills: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
I love politics.
I v been following the news lately and I want to x-ray this two candidates.
Who's the worst among Atiku and Tinubu?
Let's speak without hatred but facts. Especially with evidence and those that has more allegations and court cases of corruption.
As the presidential election draws closer, let's look at this two.
I don't want to include Obi or Kwankwaso cos Atiku and Tinubu are 70 plus.
Atiku is the oldest at 76 while Tinubu is 72.
Who worst pass abeg? Be truthful in your summation.
It's too late for all this. Go and debate with your PVC
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Goodlady(f): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
tctrills:

It's too late for all this. Go and debate with your PVC
I v done that
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by tctrills: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

I v done that
Congrats on that. Now let's all pray things start getting better in Nigeria. Let's pray that our choices would not make the country worse as it has for the last 8 years
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by IamAsiri: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

I see. Is that why other states that hasn't been ruled by same party are declining and rotting since 1999?
Continuity is a blessing. Political instability is a curse. The envy on Tinubu is clearly so big in your eyes. You need drugs.

This statement shows that you are biased yourself. You do not need any unbiased fact undecided.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Goodlady(f): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamAsiri:

This statement shows that you are biased yourself. You do not need any unbiased fact undecided.
If this is being biased, you are also biased.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by IamAsiri: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

If this is being biased, you are also biased.

How? I am just pointing out your bias. Afterall, I did not participate in your fact-stating and you were who asked a question. If you want people to respond objectively to the best of their knowledge, then you shouldn't take sides. I only saw through your hypocrisy.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Goodlady(f): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamAsiri:

How? I am just pointing out your bias. Afterall, I did not participate in your fact-stating and you were who asked a question. If you want people to respond objectively to the best of their knowledge, then you shouldn't take sides. I only saw through your hypocrisy.
I m not taken sides. Preach that to people who ll abuse anyone or people from their region they assumed to.be supporting Tinubu.
Take for Instance, Toyin Aimakhu Abraham was just abused anyhow few days ago cos she's supporting APC.
Obi Cubana that was just being neutral was torn on Twitter this noon. Anyone not screaming Obi is seen as sinner. Who's the tribalistic person.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by IamAsiri: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not taken sides. Preach that to people who ll abuse anyone or people from their region they assumed to.be supporting Tinubu.
Take for Instance, Toyin Aimakhu Abraham was just abused anyhow few days ago cos she's supporting APC.
Obi Cubana that was just being neutral was torn on Twitter this noon. Anyone not screaming Obi is seen as sinner. Who's the tribalistic person.

What does that have to do with your initial question on the thread? Anyways, you just buttressed my point cool.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Goodlady(f): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamAsiri:

What does that have to do with your initial question on the thread? Anyways, you just buttressed my point cool.
I never buttressed it. And a msg to Obidients, focus on Atiku.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by IamAsiri: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
I never buttressed it. And a msg to Obidients, focus on Atiku.

Who is this one? grin
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Goodlady(f): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamAsiri:

Who is this one? grin
I m that babe that can choke you.
You face black like over-used engine oil.
Atiku ll not win..
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by IamAsiri: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

I m that babe that can choke you.
You face black like over-used engine oil.
Atiku ll not win..

Clown. I am not an uncouth creature cheesy.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Goodlady(f): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamAsiri:

Clown. I am not an uncouth creature cheesy.
gay, you are uncouth
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by IamAsiri: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

gay, you are uncouth

Lols🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Who Is The Worst? Among Atiku And Tinubu. by Greatness21(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

gay, you are uncouth
Stop the insulting words

The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation / A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! / Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship