Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Inverter Pro And Cons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inverter Pro And Cons (181 Views)

What Is Whey Protein: Pros And Cons / Become A Adobe Premiere Pro And After Effects Video Editor. / Attend The Georgia International Pro And Amateur Boxing Championship, Atlant, GA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Pro And Cons by akpunda86: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
I'm using a 12v pure sine wave inverter with two batteries and 350W mono panels..x 4
PROS AND CONS

DAY TIME all house electronics are on use,from 6pm when no power from feeder,we use 24 inches television on inverter,I tried running 42 inches on it,it drains it and mind you the louder the TV speakers,the more batteries drained.

I use DC electric Iron 12V ,we do all laundry on Saturdays and Sundays.

All outside lights are solar powered.

For people gonna ask,my battery just 250Sx2.
Wanna buy a system please if Ur lucky to get a 12v ,2.5Kva system better for you,buying a 24 v system know that 2 batteries equivalent to 1 battery.
Re: Inverter Pro And Cons by oxygenator: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Quote for Inverter charger to size 4.0kw panels@48v battery bank

Inverter needed, 48v, pure sign wave.

(1) (Reply)

General Akinrinade Blasts Obasanjo, Says Former President Lacks Integrity / Ego Shock You, Ego Shock You / Scholarship On Digital Skills Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.