Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group (589 Views)

APC Primary: Seun Osewa Supports Osinbajo; Wants Tinubu To Step Down / Labeling Osinbajo Traitor For Contesting Against Tinubu Most Unfortunate – Sagay / Osinbajo: Any Muslim Who Supports RCCG Member Traitor To Islam – MURIC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by BetterHeadline: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Osinbajo: Any Muslim Who Supports RCCG Member Traitor to Islam – MURIC Warns

The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has sent a serious warning to the Redeemed Church of Christ Group (RCCG) concerning the 2023 presidential election.
The group warned that any political party that picks any member of the Redeemed Church of Christ Group (RCCG) should forget Aso Rock.
SOURCE
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by ClearFlair: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
What sort of mentality is that

5 Likes

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by BetterHeadline: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Every abuses they are ditching out to Peter Obi today, they ditched out to Prof. Osinbajo. They say they abuse Obi because he is Igbo, but was Prof. Osinbajo an Igbo? Of course not!

Do you know what Prof. Osinbajo and Peter Obi have in common? They are both Christians. Hello, open your eyes!

5 Likes

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by tsephanyah(f): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Some yoruba christians are still supporting tinubu undecided... To all Yoruba christians go vote peter Obi pls.

4 Likes

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by BetterHeadline: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
ClearFlair:
What sort of mentality is that

Islamic mentality from South West

3 Likes

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by Zonefree(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
MURIC is one of the most useless organisations in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by Damikjay(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good day freelancers,
Are you a freelancer that is finding it difficult to get jobs on Upwork and Fiverr due to its high competition or lack of knowledge on how to get jobs on those platforms.
We all know how competitive the top freelancing platforms (Upwork, Fiverr) are and how hard it is to get jobs on those platforms these days.
Don't worry I am here to help you out, you are a step close to becoming a pro.
Welcome to Centre of Freelance Excellence. We give guide, tutorial, tips, and resources on how to excel in the freelancing field.
What you gain by joining:
1) Tips on how to rank your gig
2) Update on selling niches and services
3) How to successfully convert a client
4) How to write a good proposal
5) Create a ranking and attractive account/portfolio
6) Buy and Sell review
7) Give out outsource job

If you are website designer, email marketer, graphic designer, animator, digital marketer, content writer, ghost writer etc.
Kindly contact this no: 0-8-1-1-7-o-8-six-7-8-3. on WhatsApp.
If you are also interested in outsourced work you contact the no also
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by forgiveness: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
tsephanyah:
Some yoruba christians are still supporting tinubu undecided... To all Yoruba christians go vote peter Obi pls.

Nothing like Yoruba Christians or Yoruba muslims. All na Yoruba before anything. 😛
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by Chineduawka: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
tsephanyah:

Stupeedity reels in your mother blood
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by Chineduawka: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Nothing like Yoruba Christians or Yoruba muslims. All na Yoruba before anything. 😛

That lady is an ipob youth
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by Chineduawka: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
BetterHeadline:
Every abuses they are ditching out to Peter Obi today, they ditched out to Prof. Osinbajo. They say they abuse Obi because he is Igbo, but was Prof. Osinbajo an Igbo? Of course not!

Do you know what Prof. Osinbajo and Peter Obi have in common? They are both Christians. Hello, open your eyes!

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by tsephanyah(f): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Chineduawka:

I guess, this projection from you. Something most have happened to you along the line and you hated your mother..... Em. Probably you're a bastard don't know who is your father so, you hated your ashawo mum and her family... I'm sure her mum your grandmum is also a prostitute. You're born into the street without father and very poor. Everyone hates, looks down in you.. so you hated your mom and her bloodline... I'm a psychologist, I can't be wrong about you though.... Real talk

3 Likes

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by tsephanyah(f): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Vote Obi.. I know you will not vote Atiku..
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by clevetom99: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
This statement is not good. It only leads to religious wars.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by Felabrity: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Muslims in Nigeria practices different kind of Muslim
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by forgiveness: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
tsephanyah:
Vote Obi.. I know you will not vote Atiku..

Why do you think I will note vote Atiku? grin

As for Obi, I know him before he even dreamt of contesting. He is not better.
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by forgiveness: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Keep deceiving yourself

It is you people deceiving yourselves.
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by tsephanyah(f): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Why do you think I will note vote Atiku? grin

As for Obi, I know him before he even dreamt of contesting. He is not better.
I know you're Yoruba christians... Your first choice is tinubu, second is Obi
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Christians in Nigeria need to be very weary of someone like the the ruling party presidential candidate someone that was seen to have been collecting demands of Muslims in Lagos you need not someone to tell you that he is is a religious bigot

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
forgiveness:

It is you people deceiving yourselves.

Were we the ones the jihadists bombed in your place at Owo?
Keep living in denial while they keep decimating you.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by Ritchiee: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
BetterHeadline:
Osinbajo: Any Muslim Who Supports RCCG Member Traitor to Islam – MURIC Warns

SOURCE
STALE FAKE NEWS=TRASH.
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by forgiveness: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
tsephanyah:
I know you're Yoruba christians... Your first choice is tinubu, second is Obi

Nothing like Yoruba Christian. We have many Yorubas in support of Atiku and Obi. Dino Melayi is a staunch supporter of Atiku. So, that shouldn't be your reason.

Are you sure you don't have another reason? grin
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by forgiveness: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Were we the ones the jihadists bombed in your place at Owo?
Keep living in denial while they keep decimating you.

Dey deceive yourself.
Re: Any Muslim Who Supports "Osinbajo" Traitor To Islam- SW Islamic Group by tsephanyah(f): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Nothing like Yoruba Christian. We have many Yorubas in support of Atiku and Obi. Dino Melayi is a staunch supporter of Atiku. So, that shouldn't be your reason.

Are you sure you don't have another reason? grin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Any Obidîots Terrorists Planning Post-election Violence Will Be Shot Dead / Polls: 18 Csos Protest Against INEC, Demand Yakubu's Resignation / MIGRANT YORUBAS SHOULD RESPECT THEIR HOSTS, THE REAL OWNERS OF LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.