Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord (34536 Views)

Osun 2022: Oyetola, Adeleke, Others Sign Peace Accord / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by chigoizie7(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Killerbag36:

That's means you don't know the Nigerian that u reside else u don't stay in nigeria

That means there is no way they killed our youth in lekki toll gate 😢

I didn’t doubt tinubu having that amount of new notes.

Nigeria has more than 10 commercial banks. If 700billion was printed by CBN, it is the normal thing to share the money amongst all the commercial banks. There is no way CBN can give first bank over half the entire money 💵 printed.

If you told me that various bank MD’s gave tinubu N400billion of the new notes. I will understand. But first bank alone? That’s a very big fat lie bro.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Brendaniel: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

Me I don't want to hear Biafra on Monday.

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Tareq1105: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

He only attends rallies and then disappear once it's time for a debate.

Imagine avoiding a job interview and then hoping to be offered the position.

In a sane country, BAT should've been hiding in shame.

Go and watch his NESG interview to prove to you that he's the most intelligent among them.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by evalleyconsults: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
treesun:

Tinubu was there!

Did he signed or thumbprint?
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by VawulenceProMax: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bunch of OBIdient thieves .
Thief nubu athief ku
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu must not incite any violence after election, as he would lose woefully

He should anticipate his L in peace

You mean like how Obi's brothers are killing and burning vehicles in the east as we speak?
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Tareq1105: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
chigoizie7:

Nigeria has more than 10 commercial banks. If 700billion was printed by CBN, it is the normal thing to share the money amongst all the commercial banks. There is no way CBN can give first bank over half the entire money 💵 printed.

If you told me that various bank MD’s gave tinubu N400billion of the new notes. I will understand. But first bank alone? That’s a very big fat lie bro.

How can that be when CBN said it printed only #400b? Why would everything end in Tinubu house? Hatred is a serious disease o. I'm afraid some people would commit suicide on Monday when Tinubu is announced as winner.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by franudi: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by rollandben(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Are they Forgotten to call MC Oluomo and Koko Zaria to sign too
Thats is very important o
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by iTommysco: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Killerbag36:
U see the reason y we need to vote this fools out our life depends on it.

Atiku the smart president
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Chetas81(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

Peter Omowale Omoluabi Obi. We dey with you!
triple OOO
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Izongdave(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hope no be my Obi you dey use this lie campaign for sha?
Killerbag36:
U see the reason y we need to vote this fools out our life depends on it.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Gandrova: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Gondonu:
This is the last official function Tinubu will ever engage in because he will never be president. Drug baron insulting the sensibility of a nation.
Sense and wisdom far from you and your generation
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Gandrova: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Biafra or death loading 😂🤣

We don't want zoo election in our land

Mazi Simon Ekpa should do the needful to any osu that want to vote in our land 🤣🤣😂

Someone sensible Obidients already throwing in the towel
Lolz exactly ! Confessional statement from another con head person
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by slivertongue: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should not be trusted!

He is affiliated to IPOB and UGM

We have gone pass the above narrative. Tell the public what your candidate will do. Zamfara, Niger, Kaduna, Benue, Plateau are not been attacked by ipob
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
slivertongue:

We have gone pass the above narrative. Tell the public what your candidate will do. Zamfara, Niger, Kaduna, Benue, Plateau are not been attacked by ipob

Asiwaju has severally outlined his plans. He has done on paper, and in live interviews.

I will suggest you do your research so as to save time.

Many things going on at the moment and won’t have that time to list out.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Mccullum: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu, National leader of APC, best politician in Nigeria, the glorious son of the West, city boy of Lagos, the next president elect of Naija.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by slivertongue: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Asiwaju has severally outlined his plans. He has done on paper, and in live interviews.

I will suggest you do your research so as to save time.

Many things going on at the moment and won’t have that time to list out.

That's what you should be doing because Obi is a gentleman's gentleman. All the wrong attributes doesn't connect to him and won't reduce his chances
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by shezy14(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
iSense247:
Thiefnubuu will surely be absent. Emilokan my foot.
You no get brain? Read what the op wrote again, but this time slowly
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by ufotunang: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
treesun:

Tinubu was there!
..but if it's presidential debates now tinubu will not be there...he will run away
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
slivertongue:

That's what you should be doing because Obi is a gentleman's gentleman. All the wrong attributes doesn't connect to him and won't reduce his chances

It’s politics! All is fair!
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by slivertongue: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s politics! All is fair!

Yeah but I respect boundaries. I won't
vote APC but won't demean any APC candidate's family & character especially when there is no 1% substance in the issue
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
slivertongue:

Yeah but I respect boundaries. I won't
vote APC but won't demean any APC candidate's family & character especially when there is no 1% substance in the issue

Propaganda's are valid! It’s happens in every democratic country. It’s left for you to believe me or not.

Those that will consume information will do, irrespective.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Killerbag36: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Izongdave:
Hope no be my Obi you dey use this lie campaign for sha?

If na lie kill ursef mk u go meet God ask am e go play u the legit
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by slivertongue: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Propaganda's are valid! It’s happens in every democratic country. It’s left for you to believe me or not.

Those that will consume information will do, irrespective.

I said I will not. And I doubt I have done it here. It a choice
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Killerbag36: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
iTommysco:

Atiku the smart president

Thats y e b bisexual like u very dull
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Killerbag36: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
chigoizie7:

Believe all you want as far nigeria its consign any corruption goes ok
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
slivertongue:

I said I will not. And I doubt I have done it here. It a choice

Exactly! Meaning you not part of my audience.

You just need to repeat same things to the human mind. Overtime, it will believe it’s true.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Realrealfact: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by mokolade21845: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu was there!Tinubu was there!...
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by slivertongue: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Exactly! Meaning you not part of my audience.

You just need to repeat same things to the human mind. Overtime, it will believe it’s true.

Those who believe such are the gullible ones not people who know or have the means of finding out the facts. Lies, propaganda & deciet adds no positive value to governance.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by Jkanfield(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is nonsense, signing this doesn't stop their thugs from causing chaos at polling units during elections. Politics have become a do or die affair in this country and that's truly sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) / Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers / Atiku Changed His Name From Siddiq, Earned A Masters Degree With GCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.