Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

Does Gas Business Really Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Gas Business Really Worth It (890 Views)

Does This Legs Really Worth 20 Million / Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It / Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Gas Business Really Worth It by Anal55: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Please nairalanders I have 1.5m I wanted to use and start up a business and am looking towards venturing into refilling of gas cylinders and selling of it accessories like the cylinder lighter and burners although I will be employing a sales boy or girl am asking if it's worth going into and will that amount be okay thanks

Re: Does Gas Business Really Worth It by Septagon: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Start bet9ja agency business.gas is rather risky
Re: Does Gas Business Really Worth It by Dshocker(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Septagon:

Betting shops are losing its face by the day, because most people are opting for online these days.

In 4yrs time, betting shops will cease to exist anymore.

1 Like

Re: Does Gas Business Really Worth It by Anal55: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Septagon:
What can of risk please
Re: Does Gas Business Really Worth It by securitywatch50: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why not start the gas biz first by yourself before employing.
Re: Does Gas Business Really Worth It by Anal55: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
falec:
best u talk to someone into gas biz n far from ur location so dey don't think u are a competition
Yeah thanks for the suggestion well I really did talk to one of my guy who do gas business he told it was good and he was willing to assist me too I do hope everything goes well
Re: Does Gas Business Really Worth It by segebobo: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Anal55:
Please nairalanders I have 1.5m I wanted to use and start up a business and am looking towards venturing into refilling of gas cylinders and selling of it accessories like the cylinder lighter and burners although I will be employing a sales boy or girl am asking if it's worth going into and will that amount be okay thanks
It is a good business. Get close to someone who is already in the business though.... They will give you some lessons
Re: Does Gas Business Really Worth It by Anal55: 1:37am On Feb 24, 2023
segebobo:

It is a good business. Get close to someone who is already in the business though.... They will give you some lessons
Alright thanks for your suggestions
Re: Does Gas Business Really Worth It by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Do it

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sl.e.e.ps With Her Boyfriend’s Father As A Revenge For Breaking Her Heart / I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!! / What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.