Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,271 members, 7,967,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:05 AM

These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins (836 Views)

Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins by Almaigaa: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
When I first saw this Picture, I couldn't believe my eyes. Peter Obi and Tinubu really look alike.

They have so much in common. Apart from the fact that they look Twins. They are age mate. They are both ancestors and they both live in Lagos and they both speak Yoruba. grin grin grin

Atiku sai kayi, ko ba Posta. grin grin grin

Re: These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins by Almaigaa: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
The two ancestors grin

Re: These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins by bewla(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Don't tell them

1 Like

Re: These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins by Felabrity: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Almaigaa:
The two ancestors grin
you don't mean it

1 Like

Re: These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins by Almaigaa: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:
you don't mean it

Atiku na fine man and a Presidential material

Re: These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins by Almaigaa: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
bewla:
Don't tell them

(1) (Reply)

PDP And APC Got Zero Vote At Awgu I - 005 Polling Unit / Tinubu Floors Atiku In Jigawa / Peter Obi Wins Lagos State [OFFICIAL]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.