Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,450 members, 7,932,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:04 AM

Cash Scarcity Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cash Scarcity Joke (495 Views)

APC And Cash Scarcity / Your Say On Fuel Scarcity / Finally! The Reason For The Scarcity Of Fuel Revealed LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Scarcity Joke by guobe: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Time to convert my nursery poem into this cash scarcity and it goes like this
Some have cash in the bank but cannot use some can use the cash in the bank but have no cash in the bank.we have cash in the bank but we can't access it..Glory of God will save us in this situation.Amen.
Re: Cash Scarcity Joke by Affiliateseun05: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
guobe:
Time to convert my nursery poem into this cash scarcity and it goes like this
Some have cash in the bank but cannot use some can use the cash in the bank but have no cash in the bank.we have cash in the bank but we can't access it..Glory of God will save us in this situation.Amen.
just dey play,u don't know what's going on

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity Joke by guobe: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Affiliateseun05:
just dey play,u don't know what's going on
o boy things are very tough.Nigerians are suffering.I passed the bank today and see crowd of people waiting to collect 5k.A man died yesterday queuing to collect cash..As I am now I have less than 300 naira cash with me.I can't kill myself as life goes on.most businesses have collapsed due to this policy.

(1) (Reply)

This Gender Will Shock You Anywhere!! / Inec Champions League Final. / Nigerian Political Finals 2015 MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.