Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State (4439 Views)

Nigeria To Buy Foreclosed Aircraft From German Bank / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines / ‘why NCAA Grounded Obi Aircraft’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by MadeInTokyo: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wike has completely lost it, he needs help and prayer
So Peter Obi was scheduled to be in Rivers state today. Governor Nyesom Wike called him to inform him that he couldn't guarantee his safety.

Peter Obi insisted & said it doesn't matter, that there isn't security anywhere in Nigeria.

His helicopter had already taken off and was en route when he was called again & informed that his security clearance had been withdrawn by Governor Nyesom Wike, the baby tyrant.

This is the reason Peter Obi couldn't be in Rivers state today.

It has now become glaringly obvious that Nyesom Wike has declared an all-out war on Peter Obi in his bid to deny the people of Rivers state access to good governance.

1 Share

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by MadeInTokyo: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wike has completely gone mad

2 Likes

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by MadeInTokyo: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wike will expire from Nigeria politics in less than 4 months time

5 Likes

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by MadeInTokyo: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sjsj
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by oyin44: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
It seems like all the southern Governors are supporting tinubu ..😃😃😃

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Great move!

Kudos to Wike!

Wike should be rest assured that no stain will come close to him after leaving office.

That’s the spirit required in times like these.

Faking what’s not, ended last week.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by LegendHero(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obiidiots have started carrying fake news against Wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by ogmask: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
When you tell them that wike is a violent man they will say no, it is Ameachi that is causing all the wahala in rivers state. For a while now Ameachi has been silent yet violence never stop for rivers. It is gradually dawning on wike that the seat he occupies is not a birthright

30 Likes

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by inoki247: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
LoL you people just wake up start to form different Story shey na u be him Spokesperson....

All this story go end in some days time and everybody will goan rest...

Una dey find emotional vote.....

voting in Rivers state no be for normal people so na for people wey get 2 lives...

Election be like war....

2 Likes

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by N3TRAL: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tomorrow I'll have a good night rest.

On Friday, I'll fortify my area of control.

On Saturday, I'll deliver the 4 polling units in my ward.

On Sunday, I'll return to my fortress.

On Monday, I'll return to Abuja to join the victory party.

Only if the naive cancel culture brats knew what's on ground grin

For the umpteenth time, there will be a geometric increase in suicide rates in Nigeria on the 27th of February 2023.

1 Like

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by dustmalik: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lies, just to get sympathy votes.

Obi couldn't visit Rivers state because he has lost his voice, he is unwell.
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by gaby(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
When a lunatic thug and a known cultist is handed the keys to a rich states wealth, what else do you expect.

Power drunk bulldog.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
How do we make these governors to understand that they don't own the states, they were only given the opportunity to serve undecided
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by N3TRAL: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
inoki247:
LoL you people just wake up start to form different Story shey na u be him Spokesperson....

All this story go end in some days time and everybody will goan rest...

Una dey find emotional vote.....

voting in Rivers state no be for normal people so na for people wey get 2 lives...

Election be like war....

Dem no know. I swear people go leave show run comot for polling unit grin
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by inoki247: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Dem no know. I swear people go leave show run comot for polling unit grin

Rivers state election worst pass all the thing wey Ekpa dey du...

In Rivers on election day u will not know Original Soldier from a fake one....

If them say mak I choose a Polling unit Between Rivers or SE will rather choose SE cos I believe that side madness can be contained....

I
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by asanausana91: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
I believe my Igbo brothers can see who wike is. The same thing will happen to Ortom their new found love.
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by femisplash: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obiidiots are a very bunch of retards. Look at the the tweets from the first two different handles, the first one claimed Wike stopped Obi from entering Rivers while the second says Obi landed in PH but Wike arranged his boys to attack him in Ogoni.
The lies, propaganda, insults and all, gets on my nerves. When Peter Obi loses, I pray these miscreants troop out on the streets, so that the Nigerian Army would do the needful. They would ever regret the day their brain was manipulated to support the Agulu fraud.

1 Like

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by DenreleDave(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
There is no end to Obi supporters lies...

The moment you decide to support OBi, you have to do the following;

A. you have to stop reasoning like a human being...

B. You have to act like a zombie...
i. When they post, you must retweet and you must like..
ii. When they bash pastors, u must bash with them... iii. When they share a glaring fake news, you must believe it wholeheartedly...

C. No one is doing good if it is not their party or to the interest of their party....

D. You must insult people, wish them death and be ready to disrespect your parents if they don't agree with you..

E. Their candidate is a messiah even if he is a criminal.. Any criminal that accepts their candidate becomes a saint and has never done wrong...

That is what the main requirement of the party.

Reason is not far fetched, Nnamdi Kanu as dull as he is, he controlled so many igbos both illiterate and educated. Simon Ekpa is doing this same yet the Igbo tribe claims to be independent of their own leadership and thoughts...

After this election, the igbos as a tribe will be alienated from national politics and be left with their nzogbu Nzogbu ways within the South East... I only fear for the mass trooping from East to south west. They will come and share in the little social facilities that we have been managing in the west

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by DarkPheonix: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Childish Wike, is this how he hope to save if political career? Tinubu will lose and he will be become irrelevant either he like it or not.
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by iwaeda: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
Wike has completely lost it, he needs help and prayer

Emperor Wike will soon expire. Atiku will show him fatherly love. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by switlily25(f): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
I may not support Wike’s erratic behavior but you see this one,I support Wike 10000000%!!!
Obi’s fans should shut up their dirty mouths and stop wailing because they celebrated wike when he welcomed Obi to Rivers State,provided him with adequate security and logistics!
They supported Wike when he kept antagonizing and persecuting Atiku’s supporters and now that this same Wike has served them breakfast,they are wailing and cursing him!
Bunch of fools!
Hypocrites!
As long as you lick Obi’s ass,you are a saint but if you do otherwise,they crucify you!
Btw,what is Obi still coming to do in Rivers state?
Spits!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by hisgrace090: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wike is afraid because he knows that Peter obi wins every ground he steps on for sure.
Nobody can stop the man Gid is in support of.
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by switlily25(f): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:
Lies, just to get sympathy votes.

Obi couldn't visit Rivers state because he has lost his voice, he is unwell.
I thought as much!
Wike’s main problem now is Atiku,not that insignificant Obi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by Lionnation: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyin44:
It seems like all the southern Governors are supporting tinubu ..😃😃😃
dreamer
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by Roboto11: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi did same to Labour Party when he was governor of Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by fuckJones(f): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
obituary are confused,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by Okiton: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
There's something sure for Wike
He will surely eat breakfast in the end
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by 1Dray(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
asanausana91:
I believe my Igbo brothers can see who wike is. The same thing will happen to Ortom their new found love.

Nothing will happen to Ortom.
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by Ruggedniggaone: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nice one, obidense were singing his praise when he was busy dragging Atiku and pdp obidense should taste from their beloved wike madness
Re: Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State by GWMI(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
The Igbos won't stop amusing me.
Why are they not fighting their eastern governors for better leadership.
Wike is working hard to develop rivers state their Obi could not go elsewhere but lurking around looking for Igbos to instigate against other Tribes.
Rivers is for Tinubu both the ruling party in the state and the opposition are united on this.
Respect to Wike let Obi go to His South East state to get votes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Used To Take Briefcases Full Of Money To Obasanjo From Babangida / Young Nigerian Soccer Player Killed In The USA ''For Being A Nigerian''. / So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.