Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,702 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan (785 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / 2023: God Might Not Forgive PDP If We Fail To Listen To Nigerians - Wike / Nigeria Election: What We Expect From Buhari’s Re-election – Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
My obedient people president Obi will surely be our president, because I'm a good supporter of the man I believe in him, but I just have this feeling that we are going to fail and people we laugh us, that upon our social media noise, please what else should be our Slogan? Is it BiaFRA or Nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by duro4chang(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
We want biafla. No erection in biafla land. Tinubu is cloned. Biafla or death

3 Likes

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by izombie(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi can still contest in four years time. But this is tinubu's and atiku's last shot at the presidency.
Even if obi loses on saturday the obidient movement carries on.
As for biafra, igbos no get problem. If una want to scatter naija then we go do am together.

1 Like

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by computer0810(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
you will be in prison for life young man, tinubu will enter and there is nothing you can do about it
Who go vote for balablu... ¿
Because of hatred you want us to choose an incompetent leader...

2 Likes

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
My obedient people president Obi will surely be our president, because I'm a good supporter of the man I believe in him, but I just have this feeling that we are going to fail and people we laugh us, that upon our social media noise, please what else should be our Slogan? Is it BiaFRA or Nothing grin

You have always been a failure. This time wouldn't be different. Do what you are used to doing when you fail.

1 Like

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

You useless and senseless Yoruba urchis never rest.

God punish you and entire generation.

2 Likes

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Pierocash(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
This urchin is not even proud enough to associate himself with his drug Lord,he is sensing defeat and suddenly called himself Obidient just to avoid shame on that day. Typical afonja trait- cowardice.

Obi is your next president,begin to get used to it. Omo ale
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pierocash:
This urchin is not even proud enough to associate himself with his drug Lord,he is sensing defeat and suddenly called himself Obidient just to avoid shame on that day. Typical afonja trait- cowardice.

Obi is your next president,begin to get used to it. Omo ale
omo ale fun baba e, obo iya e grin
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Okwyjesus(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

We evaluate our performance and reinforce in 2027. By then the campaign for South Eastern candidate will be louder.
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by leokid866: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okwyjesus:

We evaluate our performance and reinforce in 2027. By then the campaign for South Eastern candidate will be louder.
lol obi and datti that will go back to pdp the moment the dust settles.......for your mind you believe they will still be in lp by 2027.....🤣
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Okwyjesus(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
leokid866:
lol obi and datti that will go back to pdp the moment the dust settles.......for your mind you believe they will still be in lp by 2027.....🤣

They won't. If they do they will be rendered Obidentless
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by leokid866: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okwyjesus:

They won't. If they do they will be rendered Obidentless
Okay.....like say no be this same Naija we dey wey obi use him left balls swear say him no go commot apga, not only did leave to join pdp, he has left pdp to go join lp.....God go dey with us we go use our eyes see obi go back to pdp, unless he wants to try his luck in APC but we no go give am any ticket for any level.....
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by SpatialKing(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
After you failed

Will you still call it renewed Hope
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by dinachi(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
You are cursed with foolishness!
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by aariwa(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
The question should have been what song are we going to sing for tinubu elule after he fails on Saturday?…Tinubu knows Saturday is the end of his political career…wasted hundreds of billions renting crowds and buying endorsements for nothing..chai
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2023
grin

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by Laple0541(m): 12:42am On Feb 23, 2023
At most by the end of March, 2023, agitation for 'Biafra or death' will resurface.

Anyways I am sure Tinubu will use his experience to calm them down as well as releasing their former lord and savior prior to Obi's emergence (Kanu) who is currently imprisoned.
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by yarimo(m): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2023

Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by DSC7: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2023
See yeye urchin dey diguise....

You should be worried about Baba Emilokan that has been reduced to a regional candidate....
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by SHINJA: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

Mohammadian head slamming Yoruba Muslim terrorist
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by techWriter3: 3:11am On Feb 23, 2023
We thing biafla
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by christistruth01: 3:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Biafra or life
Re: Obedient, After We Fail In The Coming Election What Else Is Our Slogan by PeterObi4LP: 4:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

You can't cla to be OBIdient and failure will be an option. We think positive and not negative. There is nothing like 'But what if'. OBIdient is winning and will win.

(1) (Reply)

INEC: IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE I WILL POSTPONE NEXT ELECTION. / Ibeju Lekki Polling Unit Result Cancelled / Peoples Gazette: Nigerian CJN, Ariwoola Caught disguising On Wheel Chair (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.