Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:09 AM

Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number (4660 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by fineboynl(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
There is this babe i did transfer for after buying from her. But she didn’t get the payment as a result of that i told to dial my number and to call me if she didn’t receive it.

Today morning she called me that she didn’t get it. I never save the number before. It was when she called me i told her i will call her back and it was then i save the number. Her status is now showing on my WhatsApp does this mean she saved my number?
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by sarkinbauchi: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Are you new to Whatsapp grin

You can see the status of anybody who's number you save, except the person restricts the audience to view his status

8 Likes

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Sammy07: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
fineboynl:
There is this babe i did transfer for after buying from her. But she didn’t get the payment as a result of that i told to dial my number and to call me if she didn’t receive it.

Today morning she called me that she didn’t get it. I never save the number before. It was when she called me i told her i will call her back and it was then i save the number. Her status is now showing on my WhatsApp does this mean she saved my number?

Why won't she save it?

Do you want her to mix your number or lost it since she's yet to see the payment?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by 1Dray(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Are you crushing on her? Why is knowing if she saved your number so important to you?

10 Likes

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Kenturkey048(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

You can see the status of anybody who's number you save, except the person restricts the audience to view his status
Na lie..

The person has to save yours also for you to see statuses.

19 Likes

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by blaquebelle: 1:23am On Feb 23, 2023
If it's a business account, you will see their status whether they save your contact or not, as far as you save theirs.
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by blaquebelle: 1:24am On Feb 23, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

You are the one who seems to be new to whatsapp
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by sarkinbauchi: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Kenturkey048:

Na lie..

Wrong. You can see the Whatsapp status of people who don't save your no....provided they've made the settings on their status public.

1 Like

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by seanwilliam(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

I don’t think so. if the person doesn’t save your number, you can’t view their status . And the person can’t view your status too if you don’t save the number

7 Likes

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Masanto: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2023
fineboynl:

This question is making it sound as if you have intention of not paying that money. Scammer
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Vyzz: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2023
fineboynl:

Yeah buh maybe she saved it with

Oga transfer
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by 07kjb: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Kenturkey048:

Na lie..

Is a lie ones u saved someones number, the status will be showing on your phone
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by fineboynl(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Masanto:

This question is making it sound as if you have intention of not paying that money. Scammer
oga why you come put scammer for my post na? Abeg edit your post.
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Mercury12(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2023
fineboynl:

What happens is that you both save each others numbers so WhatsApp granted you access to see her status messages and also yours to her

3 Likes

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by fidelmarshal199: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2023
07kjb:

Adhere to correction. You can only view any one status if you save each others number.

4 Likes

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Mercury12(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Wrong. You can see the Whatsapp status of people who don't save your no.. ..provided they've made the settings on their status public.
Where did you learnt that from 😂
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Kenturkey048(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2023
07kjb:

I say na lie ooh...

That was long ago.. WhatsApp stopped it. ..

The savings have to be mutual for you to see each statuses..
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Figger(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Wrong. You can see the Whatsapp status of people who don't save your no....provided they've made the settings on their status public.
Na lie, this only applies to Facebook
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Kenturkey048(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

I say na lie ooh...Big lie...

That was long ago.. WhatsApp stopped it. ..

The savings have to be mutual for you to view statuses...

You are the one that is wrong... Update yourself.
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by FuckYourFather(f): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2023
instead of you to go and focus on your life, you are here worrying if a girl you bought market from saved your number, YES SHE SAVED IT AS "HONEY" And she's going to call you tonight 11pm mek una fork. bloody simp!
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Isabi4lov: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
People using GB Whatsapp will even see your future status grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Ayoleeboy007: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yes she saved it as ThatFakeAlertDebtorBoi
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Levels1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mercury12:

What happens is that you both save each others numbers so WhatsApp granted you access to see her status messages and also yours to her

You actually got it right.

From the rest you gave a valid respond.

Once both saved each other's number, then you both will have access to both status.

But if she only saved yours, while you don't save her own , you will have access to her status and she won't.
Re: Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number by Fapemz: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Masanto:

You e-mail me: you can reach me on 08065..316.307

(1) (Reply)

“she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh / ONLY old time yahoo boys remember these sites / My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.