Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) (15062 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Oddfinder012: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2023
fuckJones:

is it tinubu or Apc that is killing people in south east too?
The killings in the east started wen apc came to power. There was nothing ugm,esn,ipob etc during the era of pdp
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by unmask: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Freestyl:
The incoming governor of Benue State, Fr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia, takes his campaign to Kwande and drums up support for Tinubu and all the APC candidates ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Fr. Alia also pledged to build a new university for the people of Kwande when elected.
He wants to build a university to serve what purpose exactly? This one shouldn't be voted for
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by jimter44(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2023
If you don't want to lose this election, campaign only for yourself and don't add tinubu to your outings.

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by shidaa: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2023
JealousCobra:

My fears about the indigenous people of Benue is that they can be manipulated easily by the elites even at this science age, mostly Tiv people.

So many of them (70%) are Illitrates while just concentrating on their farmlands only.

I'm sorry to use the word 'Illitrate' but that's what it is.
Shut up. Why are you vomiting rubbish from your mouth. What do you know about them. Your people are educated yet Nigeria is still in this rotten condition. They couldn't add any value to move the country forward
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by caracas: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Chineduawka:

Obi na noise 🤣😎
If tilumpu see 10% for benue make i see Wetin cause am
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by shidaa: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=JealousCobra post=121147602] angry

My fears about the indigenous people of Benue is that they can be manipulated easily by the elites even at this science age, mostly Tiv people.

So many of them (70%) are Illitrates while just concentrating on their farmlands only.

Your educated state couldn't not change the rotten condition of Nigeria

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Oplomo: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2023
fuckJones:
Tinubu will win Benue with a wide margin. we the good people of Benue don't vote along side religious and triber lines.
we vote base on track record

Your post history tells us you are not from Benue but an agbado-munching agbero Muslim bulabadeen. grin grin

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by shidaa: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Benue is for Rev. Fr. Alia- APC but for presidential election Benue will vote OBI-DATTI. Take it or leave it
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by telleyway: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Chijeep:
the result of this presidential election go sweet die, make someone sha no go die of heart attack.

Every rally dey full regardless of who's doing it, be it APC, PDP or LP na only God knows who truly dey peoples mind.

I support ObiDatti 4 real

I have said it time and again that APC crowd in Benue is only for Fr Alia, it has nothing to do with Tinubu. Benue politics is now about candidates and not political parties

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2023
ecolime:

Which of the Asiwajus?

Asiwaju Peter Obi or Bola Tinubu?

BAT can't win this election. He will have a good outing though.
Obi is an Asiwaju of IPOB Terrorist while Tinubu is an Asiwaju of Nigeria. No one knows Obi but his Terrorists members.

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Abuventure: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2023
fuckJones:
Tinubu will win Benue with a wide margin. we the good people of Benue don't vote along side religious and triber lines.
you don't know what you are talking about. About 75%of benue indegenes are Obi-dient
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Abuventure:
you don't know what you are talking about. About 75%of benue indegenes are Obi-dient
are you more Benue than me?

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2023
Oplomo:

Your post history tells us you are not from Benue but an agbado-munching agbero Muslim bulabadeen. grin grin
Saturday is not far,

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2023
Oddfinder012:

The killings in the east started wen apc came to power. There was nothing ugm,esn,ipob etc during the era of pdp
so apc introduce know gun men, sit at home, ipob, ESN? continue

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by abc115: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Don't waste your votes, vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by PureMe01: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2023
fuckJones:

is it tinubu or Apc that is killing people in south east too?

Atleast APC are the killers in Benue
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Imyourex(m): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2023
JealousCobra:

Exactly, with what is happening to them on daily basis, they never learn
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Herders still in the bushes waiting for election to finish
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Oplomo: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2023
fuckJones:

Saturday is not far,

Yes it is not too far, so buy your GeePee tank and get ready to cry. grin grin
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2023
PureMe01:

Atleast APC are the killers in Benue
how is APC the killer in Benue state? ortom was the one that turn Benue people against fulanis, I grow up with Fulanis people in Benue, fulani culture with that of Tiv people are almost thesame
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nwanna2588: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Hope he visited Paul Unongo in Jato-aka where I stayed. The people don't play with politics those days I stayed there.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Levels2(f): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2023
ecolime:

Which of the Asiwajus?

Reserve your tears for Saturday...You will surely need it..
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by UniqueAbraham(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2023
ecolime:

Which of the Asiwajus?

haha
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Chijeep:
the result of this presidential election go sweet die, make someone sha no go die of heart attack.

Every rally dey full regardless of who's doing it, be it APC, PDP or LP na only God knows who truly dey peoples mind.

I support ObiDatti 4 real

Forget the rallies crowds. It is a two horse race. LP that doesn't have candidates for many positions across the nation and its candidates are decamping to other parties on daily basis.
The same LP that can not provide party agents for all the polling units across the federation!
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by UniqueAbraham(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2023
JealousCobra:

So many of [color=#006600][/color]them (70%) are Illitrates while just concentrating on their farmlands only.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Benue state and of course tiv people are highly uneducated.. So tell us what have you or has your educated state done for Nigeria so far?? I pray you receive sense before Saturday elections
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2023
JealousCobra:

The irony is that you are so literate, illiterate became illitrate to you.
Go back to school and perfect your poor spelling.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2023
JealousCobra:

TIV people are the most educated people in north central Nigeria
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by MorningStar233: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2023
fuckJones:

You are very stupid!!!! You all are the reason why we are suffering in Benue state..What stupid track record?
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by MorningStar233: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Deepfeel:

TIV people are the most educated people in north central Nigeria

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....You drink Angwanta?
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2023
fuckJones:

Lies lies lies , Alia will win benue for governorship, Obi will win for president ,

If benue don't vote along religious or tribal lines , why is the governor's of benue state always from the TIV tribe? Why not idoma , igede ,etc?
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2023
MorningStar233:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....You drink Angwanta?
Mention any tribe more educated than the TIV people in north central Nigeria

6 Ignorant Things Nigerians Do That Hinder Development In Nigeria / Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok / Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report