Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) (24632 Views)

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by vastolord4(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
This man is on track.. your mama ain't doing right
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Mercury12(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Getat. I won't leech on my husband not to talk of my son.
Gifts or privileges from ones children is a grace that must not be abused

Lol dey play. πŸ˜‚ 😁 Smart woman
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by OlawaleBammie: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Maybe it's karma at work

Who knows what the mama did to the father of his said son.

What goes around comes around afterall...
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by uvie66: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodlady:
Before boys here start condemning the wife, it's solely the choice of the son. He said the mom has been leeching on him since 2016 and it's time for him to v a family. What you all should ask is where is her husband or the son's father?
How come she's homeless at her age? Didn't she v anything while working at youth?
Cos parents aren't meant to depend on their kids in this present life that's now tougher than before.....I

Read my post well before quoting me wrongly else I ll drag you mercilessly than the way Nigerians ll disgrace Atiku on Saturday.
....I concur, is the woman not capable of living in her own house, give the boy some privacy please.
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by texazzpete(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Some of you people are mad Sha.

An adult man can't have his privacy with who he wants to start a family again? His mum has been living with him since 2016. She has her own apartment. No reason why she shouldn't move out if he's not comfortable with the arrangement.

Your children should not be your retirement plan. And adults should be given some of their own space if they want it.

3 Likes

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Gandrova: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodlady:
Before boys here start condemning the wife, it's solely the choice of the son. He said the mom has been leeching on him since 2016 and it's time for him to v a family. What you all should ask is where is her husband or the son's father?
How come she's homeless at her age? Didn't she v anything while working at youth?
Cos parents aren't meant to depend on their kids in this present life that's now tougher than before.

Read my post well before quoting me wrongly else I ll drag you mercilessly than the way Nigerians ll disgrace Atiku on Saturday.
You made a valid point to be sincere. It would be very difficult for the two women to live with her son without confrontation.
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by GistFullGround: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2023

Why is the mother not living with her own husband?

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by ashawopikin(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
The kayanmatta strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Fuckyoumod: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
geedot:
Had to watch the video to confirm the authenticity before dropping my comment. All I have to say is, I'd rather be childless than birth such a bast.ardπŸ™.
born throw away!
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Richy4(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
I used to think that the black Americans especially the boys loved their mums to death....
I guess it's one of those stereotypical assumptions... Because this scenario just defeated those facts...
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by stasius: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Juju kara aka.

1 Like

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by zomby(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:
OMG Son tells his mum to leave his home to create space for his girlfriend who already has 2kids from elsewhere 😯😯

Nor be juju be that? Take a listen and pls tell us what you think!!!

Part 1: Son tells his mum to leave his home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndJ7LDjclRk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co-IT4bpd7R/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Part 2: Son explains why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wziwVA_YexQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co_1mDEpUdC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Something an Igbo boy or man will do without any hesitation.
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by amliftedhigher: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:
OMG Son tells his mum to leave his home to create space for his girlfriend who already has 2kids from elsewhere 😯😯

Nor be juju be that? Take a listen and pls tell us what you think!!!

Part 1: Son tells his mum to leave his home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndJ7LDjclRk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co-IT4bpd7R/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Part 2: Son explains why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wziwVA_YexQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co_1mDEpUdC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Those of you rushing to the West with your family this would be your case when the time comes
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by bigiyaro(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Serves the mama right, next time you will try to raise a real man and not a simp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
This woman nor get shame at all.
Why is she living with her son? undecided

I will do no such thing.

Will not even live with a daughter, not to talk of a son.

2 Likes

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by ghettochild(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ya all should watch the boys defense video before concluding...
The mother shd go to her daughter's house n take care of her daughter n grandson.
The young man has his life to live n it doesn't matter it its a woman with 2 kids..
I'm sure she didn't insist ok moving in with him....
She must live his house cos am sure she's been a pain to the son.
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Truthshscrazy: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by purples25(f): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Why must you leave your own life and sit in your sons house, waiting to fight and claim rights with whatever woman he finally decides to be with?

Why do women like to use their son's wife to prove they have power. Like this, I see that emotionally, many women turn their kids to their spouses.

A child is not a reward meter. You do your actual duty when you take care of your child, it is a responsibility, not a favor. You shouldn't expect ills from such an action, but why would you want rewards? For a child YOU decided to have? I was scared to say all this as I have a child too but its actually the bitter truth.

Why do people take care of kids expecting a reward? It's like a child is not even viewed as a human who is truly loved - but as a bag of treasures that will yield profits after eighteen years or more.

It's good for kids to repay parents and show gratitude. But it's not owed. They didn't ask to be born.

Lol all of a sudden, not with your consent sef, you are here, and you grow up on this earth and suddenly you're owing these two people who you never asked to bring you here.

Your kid repaying your effort is a choice made out of gratitude (which is good), but not a debt owed.

2 Likes

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Gohs: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers β€” that is Labour Party (LP)!
Incase you don't see "LP" written on it, don't worry.

Just vote for Peter Obi grin

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.