Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

"You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 (2296 Views)

Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by Malxyxprince: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2023
Politician and music executive Banky W has penned down a beautiful birthday note for his wife, Adesua Etomi as she clocks 35 today.

Read more and see lovely picture at

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/youre-just-perfect-for-me-banky-w.html
Re: "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by Mercury12(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2023
But y'all sleep and wake up together everyday. All these social media love is not necessary undecided

4 Likes

Re: "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by FuckYourFather(f): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2023
FuckYourFather:
h

happy birthday, but i know a 2 inch dick whimp like banky w did not birth that child, Adesua needs to be questioned the real father of their child and failure to open up should lead to instant dna test.

Meanwhile nlfpmod lalasticlala do the needful

1 Like

Re: "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by meobizy(f): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2023
I thought she was 36 this year. Na small girl, sef.
Re: "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by werisetogether(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mercury12:
But y'all sleep and wake up together everyday. All these social media love is not necessary undecided

Well, at least they got some clicks and views

And it's also (temporarily) helped take our minds off Naira scarcity

What would we do without celebrities?
Re: "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by OneCandleAway(f): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
meobizy:
I thought she was 36 this year. Na small girl, sef.

She is same age as bisola. So cannot be 35. Likely 36 or 37.
Re: "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by Isabi4lov: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Happy birthday to her
Re: "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by Mercury12(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
werisetogether:

Well, at least they got some clicks and views

And it's also (temporarily) helped take our minds off Naira scarcity

What would we do without celebrities?
lol.
Abi. Wahala no dey finish😁

1 Like

Re: "You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 by Truvelisback(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
FuckYourFather:

happy birthday, but i know a 2 inch dick whimp like banky w did not birth that child, Adesua needs to be questioned the real father of their child and failure to open up should lead to instant dna test.

Meanwhile nlfpmod lalasticlala do the needful
How do u know?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Fm Boss Olisa Adibua Batters Staff For resting On Duty / Are Celebrities Really Happy? / Mikel Obi Float New Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.