Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pregnant Woman Shares Video Of Husband Caring For Her In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Shares Video Of Husband Caring For Her In Bed (375 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Shares Video Of Husband Caring For Her In Bed by Xmalxyprince: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2023
"I can boldly say I did this for the right man" - Pregnant woman shares video of husband caring for her in bed

An expectant Nigerian mother has gushed over her husband who has been caring deeply for her during her pregnancy.

She bragged that she can boldly say she is going through this pregnancy phase with the right man.

Read more at

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/i-can-boldly-say-i-did-this-for-right.html

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me Oo / How Can Parents Living Separately Affect Children Marriage Proposal… / Ex-boxer Beats His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.