Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,092 members, 7,919,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? (1311 Views)

BB10 Subscription Back To Life Now Working Perfectly / See Superman And Other Characters Come To Life On An Iphone / ">>>mtn Operamini4.2 Is Back To Life<<<" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am one of those who check Nairalist for one thing or the other on a daily basis, now I need a blackberry touch for my sister and it must get to her latest on Sunday and I also need an Iphone 4 for myself but the competition is not as tight as it usually is on Nairalist. Seun, and other mods, AM starting this topic to know what we can do to bring back Nairalist because I know I would have gotten what I need if its still working.

I saw a post some time ago that they need a volunteer to write codes, I would have loved to be but I don't know how to do that, if its something I can learn within a short period I would be more than happy to be that volunteer but if its not lets just bring on suggestion on how to bring back to site, I really need to know cos am missing the site
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
i am also a regular visitor on nairalist. i sell iphones/ipads. ever since d nairalist stopped allowing new post, my received calls on iphones av dropped, infact people still call me my old posts. I wish i could help to bring d site back to life but, Its really not easy browsing thru d many sections of nairaland to get what u want unlike nairalist.
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by cardoso111(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
What is the real problem on accessing nairalist?
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
cardoso111:

What is the real problem on accessing nairalist?

u cant post new adverts
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by aieromon(m): 3:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Everybody's running to dealfish.com.ng
I suugest you do so.
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by aieromon(m): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2011
@Gbyte
If you need a Torch,contact Seyi on 08069525989.
Thanks
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by DamDam1: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2011
very clean unbranded black colour less dan a month old BB Torch(9800) for sale with pack and accessories for only 65,000 naira.reach me if interested 08095704257very clean unbranded black colour less dan a month old BB Torch(9800) for sale with pack and accessories for only 65,000 naira.reach me if interested 08095704257

Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by Seun(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2011
I will do something about this.
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by anichizara: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
i have also waited for our dear nairalist to come back to life for over 2 weeks now and no show. i wanted to buy a clean iphone 3g of 8bg or 16gb, i have suffered myself looking all over nairaland and no one has it at all, if anyone could help me with my present predicament i will be grateful. i really hope it comes back because it makes buying of gadgets very simple and fast.
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by tunnex190: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2011
I'm also a favorite. Hope it comes back soon
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by bigdreamz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
Nairalist please come back quick, thats my office, dealfish, vconnect are not my choice

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by Suntemi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
Seun:

I will do something about this.

When? Because it's like it's taking forever to fix
Re: How Do We Bring Nairalist Back To Life? by dhtml1(m): 2:52am On Oct 02, 2011
aieromon:

Everybody's running to
I suugest you do so.
Running to zere eh?
It is ok, since you dont want to get xoxoxo. Well, i prefer nairalist to zere anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Xxxxxxxxx / Best SYMBIAN Applications. / Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.