Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,364 members, 7,937,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife (25715 Views)

North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by DlegendofGarden(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu is the chosen one
Through him we discovered Fashola,Ambode,and Sanwo
Lagos is great, Nigeria will be great

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by MT: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Walai:
Seen boy...
Oya run along and study for your Jamb. It's weeks away

Be reasonable. I am not in your league. If you have a dissenting view, you can present without being rude. Dont act like a child that is laid on the rock and hatched by the sun,
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Hendrixky:
Not surprised

The Nigeria monarch have been found not to contribute anything meaningful to the development of Nigeria

Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are enough reasons why I'll vote out APC

To make it worse Apc candidates is not aware of his environment..he is suffering from dementia, not physically fit, not mentally strong enough
Imagine the national anthem was announced several times with loud speakers and still this man wasn't Aware...Oshiomhole was dumb founded
How can this man be aware of anything faraway in ondo, in enugu in zamfara when he is forced on us

The history started long long before the few you told us. Tell us about Chibok girls and proceed to NEPA privatisation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2023
BATified2023:
but pastors are endorsing obi now?

What about oyakhilome n enenche?

Pastors endorsed Osinbajo in 2015 so?

we are talking about traditional leaders.
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by jamace(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2023
kaylardz:
No doubt, Tinubu is the most qualified among the candidates. His achievement in Lagos is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. I pray our eastern brothers will one day eschew tribal and religion politics, and begin to support the best candidate for the growth and development of Nigeria.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, our God sent incoming president!
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
Yes, the most qualified in old age and sickness, combined with gibberish speeches. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2023
kaylardz:
No doubt, Tinubu is the most qualified among the candidates. His achievement in Lagos is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. I pray our eastern brothers will one day eschew tribal and religion politics, and begin to support the best candidate for the growth and development of Nigeria.

He's just a Yoruba candidate, that's why only Yoruba outfits endorses him.

Only Yoruba votes can't make him president.

1 Like

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by Chetas81(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2023
IF it's by tribes the power remain in the north
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by soil4soil(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Fake news

If they have endorsed Obi it will not be FAKE news.

1 Like

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by brainhgeek(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Who oba help? In Nigeria of today, local government chairpersons are more mouthed and politically relevant than even some first class kings. Kings have little or no authority over the people. They have been reduced to ceremonial, ritual offering and living historical relic to those who care to study history.
This endorsement is not our mandate.
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by Gandrova: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Fake news
Hahaha con head fellow
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by bluebay(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2023
kaylardz:

Are you sensible at all. What achievements exactly
You talking about ?
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by blabulu2000: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2023
BOOM πŸ’₯

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBANJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

- Babatunde Raji fashola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by soil4soil(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
He will rule over them in oduduwa afonja kingdom

OBI will also rule over the sit at home region.

Do you know that sit at home as began in the region of IPOB. It's will run from 23 to 28 February 2023.

Obi votes is now sitting at home

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by Izongdave(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2023
But this election keep on exposing our foolishness, how can i be abusing an Agbadorian over a three horse race, even their city boy doesn't win it doesn't mean my own candidate will win why the hell should I come so low grin
Vote peter Obi sha
Make City boy no come make us dey miss Buhari
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by Gandrova: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Hahaha ! Jungle don dey mature Jagaban no be their father mate @ cheesy
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by nnewsnjobs: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Very bad precedent, these Obas and religious leaders suppose to remain neutral.

Tomorrow now all Imams will preach to their followers in the mosque who to vote for and next tomorrow is election. This will put Atiku at advantage.

Nigerian politics is full of tribalism and religious sway, and all this type of politics will always favour the North.

1 Like

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by Viz75Trader: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2023
What of if the reverse is the case? Prepare to be mocked to stupor too.
Jack500:
They don't have choice before, Tinubu is the incoming president.

Meanwhile, I can't wait to mock obidients by Saturday evening grin grin

I will mock you guys to stupor, sotey some of you will deactivate your account πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by Okoroawusa: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Reinaldo:
As a Yoruba man Peter Obi is my choice never Tinubu.
As an Igbo Tinubu is my choice never Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by ayo2008: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2023
kaylardz:

Be decieving yourself
Tinubu ti Lule las las
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by HenryWilliams(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2023
They all have one vote each.
They can't/ don't decide for the Yoruba Nation.
Y'all should vote wisely for someone that'll take care of your future and that of your children.
Useless royalty will always suck up to AGIP.
Be advised
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by rajiedreez: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Oya let the insults rain
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by olabright31: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2023
isartha2000:
Whoever these obas declare support for always loses election in most cases,so nobody should be bodered about their statement

Says who? Just be deceiving yourself. They support Jonathan in 2011, Buhari in 2015 and 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by rajiedreez: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2023
nnewsnjobs:
Very bad precedent, these Obas and religious leaders suppose to remain neutral.

Tomorrow now all Imams will preach to their followers in the mosque who to vote for and next tomorrow is election. This will put Atiku at advantage.

Nigerian politics is full of tribalism and religious sway, and all this type of politics will always favour the North.

According to your analogy, pastors also shouldn't have endorsed Obi

1 Like

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by President2001(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Those king and their families are on their own
Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by sterlingD(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2023
I thought there is an advise that traditional rulers abide by which is by not being partisan no matter what the circumstances are and no matter who the person is and where the person comes from.

Shikini:
There're on their own fighting for their brown envelopes.
Many of them can't deliver their polling units

Re: Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife by nnewsnjobs: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2023
rajiedreez:

According to your analogy, pastors also shouldn't have endorsed Obi

Yes, it is a bad politics, allow people to vote who they want. Some will vote for Obi because of their pastors, not really that they like Obi, same goes to Tinubu and Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji / Jos Tension: Yahaya Bello Evacuates Kogi & Non-Kogite Students (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.