Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,331 members, 7,937,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Dangers Of An Hypocritical Lifestyle Of A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dangers Of An Hypocritical Lifestyle Of A Christian (218 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of An Hypocritical Lifestyle Of A Christian by Tboy222: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2023
A lot of us live mostly on the outside,we have spent our lives trying to show people how close we are to God but deep within we know it that we are not even on God's radar.

An hypocritical lifestyle is a lifestyle of lies, we lie about our character to the outside world.we give up a false impression,a false sense of kindness,a false sense of humility,a false sense of empathy,but in our closet,when reacting to our closest ties,we become ravenous wolves ready to tear apart any one that stands in our way.

What do Jesus Christ say of hypocrites,infact Christ warned that hypocrites would infact receive the greater damnation because they knew the truth,they researched the truth,but instead of living it they pretend to live it.

Christ scolded the pharisees because of their hypocritical lifestyles. infact He pronounced a lot of woes on them,they knew the law,read the law,infact most of them had doctorates on it.but their lifestyles was a different ballgame all together.

A lot of us are no different,we go to church,wear our best dresses,give the most,sing the loudest.but guess what most of what we do are just to impress the crowd,God is far from our heart.we are angels in the church but devil's at home.we are lambs in the congregation but outside we become wolves.

Here are some bible verses were Christ condemned the lifestyle of hypocrisy In the book of matthew 23:14 it says " Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! Ye shut the Kingdom of Heaven in people's faces.ye yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

In the book of Matthew ch 23:15 it says " Woe unto you teachers of the law and pharisees, you hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win a single convert,and when you have suceeded, you make him twice as much a child of Hell as you are.

There are many instances in the bible where the act of Hypocrisy is seriously condemned,you are either for God or against Him there is no sitting on the fence,there are no gray areas when it comes to God.the sin of Hypocrisy comes with serious punishment in eternity,in fact the most horrific part of hell are kept for those who pretend to know the truth but deny the power thereof.

So my brothers and sisters if you are living the Christian life just for show and not for God please go on your knees now and cry out to God for forgiveness, I have been in your shoes but it is for the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ only that I can confidently say Christ has kept me in the faith.

Christ needs true repentance,an hundred percent commitment,a hundred percent obedience not half-heartedly or wishy-washy so please I beseech you if you know you are taking a relationship with Christ Jesus kindly turn to him and surrender your sins to Him.ask Him to forgive you tell Him to wash you with His blood.tell Jesus you are sorry ask Him to cleanse you and make you abide in His Word.

Tell Him to give you the grace to continue bin His Word,and to abide in His doctrine.after you have done that then congratulations you are now a new creature and your name as been written in the book of Life.make sure you get a bible read it early in the morning,late at night and in your spare time and make sure you pray daily for it is the only weapon you have against sin along with the Word of God.

I will be praying for you all, please I would love to recommend some YouTube channels for you to keep you in the faith daily.

1: SiD Roth it is supernatural ( YOUTUBE)
2: Randy Kay ministries ( YouTube)
3: TRAILBLAZER ( YouTube)
4: INRI motivation ( YouTube)
5: Above Inspiration ( YouTube)
6: Grace for purpose ( YouTube)
7: Great miracle avenues ( YouTube)
8: 100 huntley street ( YouTube)
9 :TBN (YOUTUBE)
10: VLAD SAVCHUK ( YouTube)
11: David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( YouTube)
12: DAYSTAR ( YouTube)

God bless you as you do so ,Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Latest Revelations: A Well Known Thug Or Tout Including A / Obedience Made Simple / Winning People And Running A Business...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.