Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN (409 Views)

APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration / Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) / He Sells Only His Ideas Not Money, Reason For The Hate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN by SaiOba: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2023

TOYIN ABRAHAM AJEYEMI
@toyin_abraham1
For the first time, I met the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and he shared some of his Ideas, Visions and Strategy to solve the challenges before us, as a Nation.

Listening to him indeed renewed my hope and reaffirmed why he is my choice.

See Reactions n Responses Of Nigerians

Re: Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
What TINUBU, YORUBAS AND APC DID TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN FROM IJAW SOUTH SOUTH NIGERIA.

PLEASE SHARE TO ALL NIGER DELTANS.

Its only an evil Niger Delta man will support Tinubu or ask a niger deltan man to vote Tinubu who we know that is enemy of the Niger Delta.

Re: Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN by Ttalk: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu we want, Tinubu we will vote

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN by backnbeta(f): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Anyone that'll give me access to my money in the bank will be declared winner as God liveth...just anyone, I don't care if it's Athieefku, Thieefnubu or Obituaryundecided
Re: Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN by Brendaniel: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
No matter the money Tinubu shares to get support...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN by dustmalik: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN by Ever8090: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Anyone that votes for Tinubu will have his or her lips turn to look like that if Malam Nasir El-Rutai

Re: Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN by nonhuman(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
backnbeta:
Anyone that'll give me access to my money in the bank will be declared winner as God liveth...just anyone, I don't care if it's Athieefku, Thieefnubu or Obituaryundecided
did you steal the money

(1) (Reply)

Don't Forget Obasanjo Warned Nigerians That Atiku Is Thief / This Is My Prediction About Today's Election / Recording Studio In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.