Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,494 members, 7,968,356 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil (403 Views)

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / HURIWA Describes EFCC's Sealing Of Sun Newspapers As "Unjust And Unfair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by kingsways: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
1. A Man Lacking in Honour
At the convention and before the whole world he promised to support anyone that won the primaries. Atiku won, the whole world saw it but Wike reneged on the promise he made before the whole world.

2. Dancing Like a Mad Man in the Market Square
Going about with a music band and dancing like a mad man in the market Square, he kept saying all sorts of rubbish that made sense only to himself. He said Ayu must Go. Yes Ayu promised to leave if a Northerner emerged presidential candidate but I'm not sure he ever promised to leave before the general elections. To do so before the elections would obviously distract the party from focusing on winning the elections.

3. A Warped Sense of Justice
With a warped and mischievous sense of justice, he saw nothing wrong in himself an Ikwerre man succeeding another Ikwerre man as Governor just as he is unable to see that all Muslim ticket which excludes his State Rivers who are predominantly Christian and over 100 million Nigeria Christians is a far greater injustice than Ayu occupying PDP’S Chairmanship position..

4. A Coward Hiding Under the Cloak of a Lion
Usually garrulous, he is now too timid to look his people in the eye and come public with the choice he has made. The reason is obvious, the path he has chosen is unpopular, unjust, wicked, and even outrightly evil.

5. This One Too, Like the G5 Misadventure, Will End in Shame.
He led them to nowhere and it all ended in shame; the Governors have been left with no other option than to abandon his journey to nowhere. This ignoble path shall likewise end.

6. The People of Rivers Are Educated and Smart Enough
Though he created an atmosphere of violence that has made it near impossible for opposing candidates to campaign, I know that Rivers people are smart and educated enough to make their own choices. I know they will not follow some demented fellow whose madness is set to expire in just three months

But the security agencies must rise and do their job so the people can exercise their franchise freely and without undue harassment and intimidation by agents of darkness
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by Ladiesdream: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by chivic(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
The the God's want to kill a man,they first of all makes him mad.

It's just an adage .Wike's action has proven that he was only bitter that he lost to Atiku and was willing out justice sentiment.To think he will ever support APC would have been a dream.
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by nero2face: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike after all the noise ended up supporting the wrong candidate, after this election both Wike and Tinubu will loose all the respect they had...
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by Afamsi: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike has come to the end of his political career
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by chibrolex(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Shameless,deceiver and greedy WIKE.
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by Hopium: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Make I drink their tears small. i no know say the thing go flow this early; I should have bought a bigger cup. cheesy

Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by FreeStuffsNG: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yokolu yokolu, ko ya ton. O pari.

Asiwaju lokan!
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by press9jatv: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike the clueless empty chest beater is a clueless goner
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by Hopium: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
BATified2023:
we go too mock igbos on Saturday

The way we go laugh them ehn

Many of them will have to create new account on nairaland cos shame go too catch them

Walahi!

If dem try nonsense in Lagos when they lose, army dey for them. Those military trucks wey enter Lagos na because of them, make dem no go burn Lagos again.
Re: The Path Wike Has Chosen Is Unpopular, Unjust, And Evil by dustmalik(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023

(1) (Reply)

If APC Win This Presidential Election, I Won't And Never Will I Call Him My Pres / How INEC Chairman Became The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria Within 24 Hours / See How INEC And APC Rigged The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.