Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,727 members, 7,892,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian (9656 Views)

Chadian Military Kills 70 Boko Haram Terrorists, Destroys 5 Major Camps / Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Breaking News: Chadian Soldiers Killed Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Omoawoke:

15 thousand people not 1500
Thank you. Like I said, at least 1500, 1500 is less than 15,000, right?
You should have taken your time to get your head round my statement before your correction.
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Omoawoke: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Crenzywilliams:

Thank you. Like I said, at least 1500, 1500 is less than 15,000, right?
You should have taken your time to get your head round my statement before your correction.

Okay thank you. I am at least 6 months old.
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
NO MATTER WHERE YOU KWOM FROM,IF YOU ARE NOT IN BIVAS,YOU ARE NOTE VOTING PERIOD! KASHIKWO! grin
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by WithX(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
That is incredible shocked
What is the population of Chad
So about 9% of Chadian can be bundled into 100 truck
and which kind truck fit accommodate about 15000 people at a go
Plus how close is Ota to Kaduna that Baba security come override custom offices on duty.

Wonder Lamba dey say shall never end grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by BigCowHornn: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

If every ex President is given DSS,police and army, are they in battalions?. All the military given to him were station at the borders. Some of that don't even know how Nigeria border looks like

Did you know that it's not just VIPS that have security but their family and extended family Too?

I discovered how bad it was when I stayed in Agbor delta state for 3 months

Gov Okowa younger sister is in Canada but she has a big mansion and eatery there in Agbor.. a very small town.

My sister in law is the manager on that entry and I'm telling you that it's the Land crises with government license plate and armed policemen attached to the eatery that come to pick and drop her each day
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Lifestone(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
lazynairalander1:
I don't understand why was Obasanjo called upon?
This election period so many things are happening especially with APC nothing is impossible. I want to believe this is one of the structure they are talking about.
And you believe this?. GOD
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Houseontherock1: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
pappilo:
Charly boy is dumb
Seriously, he's getting dumber with age!
The first thing my 12-yr-old boy did was to remind me that the population of Chad is just slightly over 17 million. 1.5million is a whopping 9% of the total population
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerians are so gullible they can believe any braindead crap, as far as it agrees with their narratives and feeds their fear. So, 100 trucks ferried 1.5 million people? Meaning each truck carried 15 thousand people? People shouldn't be this stupid.
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Emmy909:
Same set of people that believe Buhari is dead and Jubril from sudan is ruling us will believe this fake news

Propaganda.... grin grin grin

Their level of IQ is very low. In their hysteria they will believe the daftest of conspiracy theories. It doesn't need to make sense. It just needs to agree to whatever donkeyshit their brain keeps cooking. 1.5 million people ferried into a country with 100 trucks? That's the population of some cities you've got there.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
imagrg:
Fake news.

How can 100 trucks contain 1.5 million people?

You expect people with the brain of a mongoose to reason straight?
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by mankan2k7(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
This new makes me to remember all the fables they have made me to believe when I was a kid. Nigeria Vs India match came to my mind.
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Theophinio(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
The evil 😈 structure PDAPC is talking about

But their time is up

OBIDATTI the NEW PRESIDENT and VICE
Re: Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian by Coldspice: 1:22pm On Jan 29
Obidients too mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River / Can A Bank Account Be Hacked With Only Knowing It Number / John Shekwolo: Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.