Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,240 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) (18325 Views)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by naijaking1: 5:15am On Sep 13, 2011
Freedom of speech in Arabic meaning looting, killing, and vandalizing embarassed
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wait wait. . . . these are even women protesting?

shocked

Oh! Before you didn't know?
Ignorant buffoons. Their colleagues are being rap.ed silly in Libya while they are here protesting for another man's headache.

Gworo-chewing desert dwellers.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2011
pDude:

Ignorant buffoons. Their colleagues are being rap.ed silly in Libya while they are here protesting for another man's headache.

All this while, I was thinking the protestors were the same f culprits (male youths) from April election. [Only read the title]

This is another low from the North. undecided
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2011
pDude:

They dont care, "death to the "jews" is an islamic commandment.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by nduchucks: 5:31am On Sep 13, 2011
You people must learn to defend the liberty of every single Nigerian regardless of philosophical, religious, or gender differences. You all need to get out of the stone ages,, come out of the bush already!!
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2011
ndu_chucks:

You people must learn to defend the liberty of every single Nigerian regardless of philosophical, religious, or gender differences. You all need to get out of the stone ages,, come out of the bush already!!

When will Nigerians begin defending themselves? Why aren't they protesting about something close to home i.e violation of Nigerian women by Libyan Arabs?
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 13, 2011
ndu_chucks:

apparently your hijabi women from Kano havent heard this nugget of wisdom. Rather than protest the violation of their fellow women in Libya they seemed to be more interested in fighting for the "right" of well-fed palestinian women to access date palms in Capernaum. I think you agree with me that they need to get out of the stone ages.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 13, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Be quiet my friend ! angry

When did the Northerner start regarding himself as a Nigerian? Go and live among those people and you would understand what I mean.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by nduchucks: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2011
@davidylan & ileke bebe-idi, you all should emulate the Kano protesting women and organize your own protests. Why not start with protesting the important issues you've raised, such as r.aping of Nigerians in Libya, r.aping of Nigerians by the Nigerian police, by the Nigerian incompetent bureaucrats, ra.ping by the thieving governors e.t.c.  What is stopping you from exercising your own right to protest?  The kano protesters are not your superiors, take a hint from them. olodo
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 13, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@davidylan & ileke bebe-idi, you all should emulate the Kano protesting women and organize your own protests. Why not start with protesting the important issues you've raised, such as r.aping of Nigerians in Libya, r.aping of Nigerians by the Nigerian police, by the Nigerian incompetent bureaucrats, ra.ping by the thieving governors e.t.c.  What is stopping you from exercising your own right to protest?  The kano protesters are not your superiors, take a hint from them. olodo

In your own words, ". . .defend the liberty of Nigerians. . ."

We will gladly follow behind; with you at the head of the pack. Why don't you start with protesting for the Northern people's rights for education. I hope you emerge unscathed.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2011
ndu_chucks:

So this is your answer to my final posts?
Oogbadun, se o moh sha. O surprise mi pelu gbogbo nkan to ko s'ori tiredi yii. Very shocking.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2011
ndu_chucks:

the islamic predilection for muddled thinking is unparalleled.

Nah i think i will protest for the jews instead.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2011
The North is the main problem with Nigeria. Their pace and actions are dictated by half-baked desert sheikhs who do nothing but plan ill against the south. They bring nothing to the table yet want the lion's share. Useless violent people.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by jacobs123(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2011
can someone please give his people a map and tell them to locate ISREAL on the map?
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by airmark(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2011
Ndu_chuks, you are as deceptive as your handle. No wonder northern leaders control their poverty-stricken illiterate women like animals. smiley
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2011
Okay, I think I just added one more piece to the ndu_chucks political philosophy.

So far this is what I have:

(1) Nigeria must remain one BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY.

(2) You have a right to protest about Palestinian rights (though Palestine is about 4-5000 Kilometers away, and a Middle Eastern country); but, you have NO rights to protest about Biafran rights (even though Biafra will remain a direct neighbor to Nigeria, and an African country). ndu_chucks wants all pro-Biafrans jailed.

One of these days, we Biafrans will start demonstrating for the right of Israel to exist.

Israel must exist, and she must do so by ALL MEANS NECESSARY.  cool
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2011
Why o Lord are we lumped with imbeciles.

Misplaced priorities at his zenith.

You would think a protest against the scourge of BH would be a more salient option.

I'd be damned if any protest bout Somalia, Sudan, Syria was ever undertaken.

Extremist ideology is clearly taking a foothold in Nigeria
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by ziccoit: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2011
@ndu_chucks. Well done for standing out. This is one of the figures NLders should emulate. The guy failed to use a single [b]apparently [/b]abusive word throughout my reading through this thread, at least till while typing this reply. Keep on be a mature guy.

On the issue of discuss. These people are constitutionally protected no matter how misplaced their priority may seem. I will not fail to state here that Islam is truly a religion of peace, this is what the creator call it; your concurring or dis-concurring is immaterial. Derangement, injustice, unfairness, ignorant, intolerant, corruption etc are what lead to what we are witnessing today.

You stand a chance not to be employed in some organisation/institution as a Christian/Muslim in Nigeria. I have evidence to prove this. In fact words would not be minced when telling it to your face that we don't employ people of your faith. The problem is hydra-headed and there seem to never be a solution until we are ready to live in peace and give everybody his due.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by bagodin(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2011
@odumchi,ur palm tree carry bag?
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Lovine: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2011
What do they want Nigerian government to do about it? So they have nothing to say about Haram?
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2011
Posted by: ziccoit

@ndu_chucks. Well done for standing out. This is one of the figures NLders should emulate. The guy failed to use a single apparently abusive word throughout my reading through this thread, at least till while typing this reply. Keep on be a mature guy.

@ziccoit

Bros you sure say you dey see clear so?
Who said this?

[Quote]
The kano protesters are not your superiors, take a hint from them. [size=16pt]olodo[/size]
[/quote]

Na so una dey take judge?

Teacher don't teach me nonsense.   undecided  cool
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by ziccoit: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: ziccoit
@ziccoit

Bros you sure say you dey see clear so?
Who said this?

Na so una dey take judge?

Teacher don't teach me nonsense.   undecided  cool

Well my brother you are wrong. Go back and read my post. I said apparently abusive words. I even helped you out by emboldened the word apparently in 'apparently abusive words'

Who be your teacher grin
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2011
^^

Well, if your name na "olodo" don't assume it is acceptable to decent folks. grin
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2011
ndu_chucks is a mature guy tho. . . . I'll give him that  cool. But his posts on this thread disappoints me.

donspony:

Why o Lord are we lumped with imbeciles.

Misplaced priorities at his zenith.

[size=28pt]You would think a protest against the scourge of BH would be a more salient option. [/size]

I'd be damned if any protest bout Somalia, Sudan, Syria was ever undertaken.

Extremist ideology is clearly taking a foothold in Nigeria

Na who wan die early. They're cowards.

Why not protest against Israelis who are thousands of miles away, than against those who can snuff out their lives  before dawn.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by PHC4(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2011
God please help us. These people are always looking for any form of opportunity to show their fanatical stupidity
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by gidson12(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2011
protest by muslim women in Nigeria, lol first of its kind, it would certainly turn violent, its only a matter of time, the youths are closely behind.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by islamrules(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2011
Death to Israel, is that possible. Even seven league of arab nation did it they suffered!

Those women doesnt even know what Israel is.

Some mallam just organized them. May be they gave them 50 50 naira (beggers tribes) to display that.

FReedom of speech my asss. This is freedom lunatics and sadism
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2011
gidson12:

protest by muslim women in Nigeria, lol first of its kind, it would certainly turn violent, its only a matter of time,[b] the youths are closely behind.[/B]

That's right. The women are just a front to unleash their violence.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2011
This is what happens when we allow illiterates govern us - their vision is  meaningless, their speech backward and their actions suicidal

International Perception of Nigeria? Fraudsters, Terrorists and addicted to Religion - Whether we like it or not, we have placed so much importance on ethnicity and religion it has eroded our ability to think clearly without bias and act wisely without fail.

Nigeria will experience what she fears most and there is nothing she can do to stop it - their will be a bloody war the likes of Somalia we can sit at our computers and deny it, surely we are heading down that road and nobody seems to care
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by joideviv(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2011
I must confess, this is an epic of foolishness,they're other issue to protest for in Nigeria than going far mideast, what of the spate of killings by bokopigs and Fulanis? Help me ask em d president abi PM of palestenian? Dem go dey look u like Lucozade,KPOMO PPL
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by KnowAll(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2011
This state is ripe for Social Re-engineering. Read about it NRP. Nigerian Revolution Party.

The man with the bigger gun is king, there are too much fear in Nigeria, too much respect, respect is given to whom its due. What is the Governor doing when people like this are protesting. Why can't the Emir reign in on his people. Is the Governor not the silly man that released Boko Haram suspects? The earlier the president realise that Nigeria has being invaded the better. When your country is invaded do you siddon look? No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP / Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.